Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cool Sculpting

^^shush, dont worry about the number of lbs. I'm a small size but I outweigh some people I know that wear 2 sizes larger than I do. It's not just the number, its how it sits on the frame, bone size, and the muscle to fat ratio as well. I've always weighed more than anyone guesses by looking at me.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^shush, dont worry about the number of lbs. I'm a small size but I outweigh some people I know that wear 2 sizes larger than I do. It's not just the number, its how it sits on the frame, bone size, and the muscle to fat ratio as well. I've always weighed more than anyone guesses by looking at me.
    Why can I only "like" this post once.WCG (still) having a shit time at work, can't find another job because my confidence is shot, can't afford to quit. You know how it goes!
    witchcurlgirl, Froogy and qwerty like this.
    Free Charmed.

Hang in there baby. We get down, but we get back up. Sending you love and good thoughts.
    Novice, sluce, qwerty and 2 others like this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Why can I only "like" this post once.WCG (still) having a shit time at work, can't find another job because my confidence is shot, can't afford to quit. You know how it goes!
    Hugs Novice Trust me, you are 100 times harder on yourself than anyone else is. I bet you look amazing, so get back out there!
    Novice likes this.

You are so wrong, but I love you for it.

Have you had your done yet? If so, how did it go??
    Free Charmed.

JKM, I see you followed up and I won't read the descriptions but I hope it was successful and you look mahvelous.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You are so wrong, but I love you for it.

Have you had your done yet? If so, how did it go??
    I haven't done it yet. When I first posted, I was so motivated. I've heard more and more stories about how painful it is. (I need the bigger machine, not the one JKM did) So I've gone back to the "I can do this on my on theory" Which is shit. My pouch isnt going anywhere no matter how hard I work out. I just need to do the procedure and get it over with.

Aw Froogy!
    the awful thing with "fat" is that it never comes off from where you want it to unless you either spot remove it surgically, or, remove more of it so the bit you want to target moves - obviously that can have results that we don't want (eg, being pear shaped to get my bum to a reasonable size I lose my boobs...).
    if you work out you are doing great, have you tried adjusting your diet slightly so your body burns a little bit more (body) fat? You don't sound like you have much anyway from your stats.
    Free Charmed.

Thanks Novice
    If I could spot treat my fat, I'd get rid of my boobs first! They are huge and I hate them. You are correct, I work out almost every day and I eat healthy for the most part.
    To be honest, my pouch is all my fault. I like to drink beer and I'm not willing to give it up. My stress level is pretty high, so I drink to unwind. Between the high stress causing the cortisol levels to elevate and drinking empty carbs, there is no question why I have a pouch.
    Novice likes this.

I am sure that only you can see it & that you look fabulous Froogy!
    Free Charmed.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am really happy with my results. Yes, I still need to tone my ass up but from my own perspective I see a dramatic reduction in the fat. I'm back to where I was two years ago when I realized "shit, I need to start working out" and proceeded to do damn near nothing. I honestly think that in order for me to have lost that abdominal fat I would've had to diet way too much and still risk not losing it in that area. I am extremely tempted to have another treatment just because. This treatment definitely gets a thumbs up from me for the ab area, yes there is swelling and weird tingle pains but it's not that bad.
    czb, Froogy, Belt Up and 1 others like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information