Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cool Sculpting

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I currently weigh 115, and I think with hitting 34, working a super high stress job, and not ever planning to stop drinking beer...I allowed myself to gain a bit of weight in the middle and it does not want to come off no matter how long I stare at my elliptical (that's how it works, right?) From what I read, this is a great method to spot treat the stubborn areas and for most it helps motivate, too. I have a consult for next Tuesday and I would like to get it done before the end of the month. I'll keep y'all posted.
    Novice likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I currently weigh 115, and I think with hitting 34, working a super high stress job, and not ever planning to stop drinking beer...I allowed myself to gain a bit of weight in the middle and it does not want to come off no matter how long I stare at my elliptical (that's how it works, right?) From what I read, this is a great method to spot treat the stubborn areas and for most it helps motivate, too. I have a consult for next Tuesday and I would like to get it done before the end of the month. I'll keep y'all posted.
    Sounds like we are a lot alike, though you weigh 10 lbs less than me. I'm 32, I weigh 126ish (depending on the day) and I have a very high stress career. I love my beer and I drink it daily. So my pouch isnt going anywhere without intervention.

Sounds like you will be doing this before me, so I cant wait to see before and afters. I am more than willing to share them in a more private forum.

I'm still too fat (and too poor) to have that done
    Novice likes this.
    ex-LaFolie
    "I hear Chris Hemsworth's Oscar nominee announcements were dubbed by Marni Nixon" - Witchcurlgirl

fgg

i blame stress for my little pooch too i'm 128 and 5'7" but i've had this little guy for awhile and i hate looking at it in the mirror. if my butt wasn't so low and my little pooch was gone, i'd strut through the streets naked! LOL.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i blame stress for my little pooch too i'm 128 and 5'7" but i've had this little guy for awhile and i hate looking at it in the mirror. if my butt wasn't so low and my little pooch was gone, i'd strut through the streets naked! LOL.
    Now I feel like a fat ass!!! I thought 126 was good for my height, but you are taller

I'm just kidding. I'm far from fat, but I'm far from what I used to be. People used to accuse me of having an eating disorder because I ate like a pig, never worked out and could never get above 105. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 6 years ago and got up to 150. I've basically been eating like a rabbit ever since and working out like crazy and still cant get rid of my pouch. I have abs under my pouch, I can feel them, now I just want to see them!

I'm not even sure I have abs, my tum has always been slightly rounded. Annoying as fuck cause everything else is pretty decent

Have you booked a date yet, Froogy?
    Novice likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I have abs like a 6 pack. I just choose to keep them under a protective layer.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Havent booked a date yet, but will soon.

Okay, so consult was this morning and they were very informative, answered all my questions, and very honest about what would work and what will not. Due to the size and shape of my abdomen I cannot use the large applicator/suction paddle. After squeezing my belly fat (which I guess I need to get over my embarrassment about) for quite a bit she determined that they will use the the smaller applicator at a diagonal angle, doing two treatments, one right after the other. If I was doing love handles I could do those simultaneously, but since the area I am treating is right next to the other they want to make sure there is good suction, so one area and then the next, so about 2.5 hours total being stuck to a machine. My appointment is next Thursday morning, also I was quoted a total of $1,150.00.
    sluce, Belt Up, sprynkles and 1 others like this.

Thanks for the update! May I ask what state you are in? That is a good price and I'm in Iowa.

So excited for you. Please keep us posted on the experience as I want to schedule, but am getting nervous about the pain. Good luck!

I'm in Seattle. The smaller ones are $750.00 each but I got in on a end of summer deal, so it was way less than I thought it would be. She also didn't try to stick them all over me, she was pretty conservative with how many/how much area to do.

I'm intrigued by this too now, and would love updates! Good luck, ladies!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

whydidIreadthiswhydidIreadthiswhydidIreadthiswhydi dIreadthiswhydidIreadthis

I know, Joan would tell me to grow up. Good luck and we support you!
    Novice likes this.

I have my appointment tomorrow morning, so excited, hope I am one of the people that can report actual positive results.
    Froogy, Tati and Novice like this.

I am so excited for you! I can not wait to hear how it goes. I've chickened out a bit due to the scare of pain, so once you give me the green light, I'm scheduling the appointment.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information