Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity transformations

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

Teri Hatcher used to look just like Phoebe Cates. Unfortunately, she doesn't anymore...

I agree. So does the old school Janice Dickinson IMO.

Patrick Dempsey looks like hes had a nosejob...and not an especially good one...his nose looks a lot more bulbous in his younger pictures, and in recent pics it looks thinner, but crooked...

Angelina Jolie looks like shes had some lip work done too...her lips have always been full, but in the later pics her top lip looks more even with her bottom, which wouldnt make sense if they were natural since your lips get thinner as you age, not larger.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post

Surely you jest!!!!
    LOL
    Jessica Biel has a perfect nose??? The duck billed platypus?? With the obvious nose job??? She just had it early on, I've seen a couple of pics of her nose before and it did NOT look the same at all!!! And her nose is SHIT, I'm sorry to say! That tip is totally fucked up and artificial looking- it looks like it was done by the same hack that did Courtney Peldon's nose!
    Ok where are these pics of Jessica Biel with the totally different nose, that "didn't look the same at all!"
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't think Jessica Biel has had a nose job. She's always had that weird, super pronounced tip. If she did have work done on it, it was when she was about 13 years old, because her nose has been like that since 7th Heaven.
    Yes, her nose has been the exact same since 7th Heaven. Unless she got a nosejob when she was like TEN, that is her nose.

Phish, don't hate on her perfect little chiseled nose!

Jessica Biel is HOT. That girl is in shape, muscular, toned, nice booty, and attracting all sorts of attention lately for her beautiful looks
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

lol ok, I have actually been looking, and I will post them if I find them again.
    At this point, all I can say is, if that is her real nose, she is very unlucky. I don't "hate" her nose because it's "perfect", I just find it very unfortunate looking! And it simply looks plasticly deformed to me. I do not think it is a pretty nose at ALL. It's very distracting and I have always felt that way, even when she was on that horrid 7th Heaven show, thatm if only her nose wasn't that unfortunate, she would be a gorgeous girl. I think it looks like a duck beak.
    I will give her that she has a nice body (although those buttocks are a little suspicious as well), and pretty eyes, but I do not think she blends well at ALL with the A-list and I don't think she will manage to go very far. She just looks like a bad tv show girl to me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    Patrick Dempsey looks like hes had a nosejob...and not an especially good one...his nose looks a lot more bulbous in his younger pictures, and in recent pics it looks thinner, but crooked...

I think he must have just gotten his nose broken at some point over the years and never got it fixed. I actually think it looks ok with it crooked like that. Also, I know my nose was a lot more bulbous when I was in my teens and 20's as well. Your face just loses volume all over and features get sharper and more defined. That's what I think happened with his face, anyway.

I went to IMDB and Jessica Biel's official website, and though I can't find any real good pics to post, it does appear that she has had the same shape nose since childhood; also found out that her TV "little sis" Beverley Mitchell, is actually one year older than her...!

Jessica Biel's nose is real and hideous.

Noticeable "rehab" work done on

Liz Hurley
    Kate Beckinsale
    Kim Cattrall
    Paula Abdul
    Halle Berry

Looking good with minimal if any "noticeable" renovation:

Diane Lane
    Renee Russo
    Salma Hayek
    Sigourney Weaver
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I forgot how pretty Cameron Diaz was in 95.

Aquilera needs her own eyebrows back.

Now for the positive, I think Madonna aged fantasically.

madonna hasn't aged gracefully she's always looked 50 something

^No she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Yes, her nose has been the exact same since 7th Heaven. Unless she got a nosejob when she was like TEN, that is her nose.

Jessica Biel is HOT. That girl is in shape, muscular, toned, nice booty, and attracting all sorts of attention lately for her beautiful looks
    Yes, I agree. I think she's one of the most beautiful women in HW today. Really stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Yes, I agree. I think she's one of the most beautiful women in HW today. Really stunning.
    She looks pretty young in this pic, and her nose looks the same to me:

Jessica Biel 1/Jessica Biel (14)

Mmhmm, it is the same in that pic, still ugly and plastic looking as hell. If this chick's nose is real, I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is very unfortunate. But I have never seen any kind of shape like this, ever, on a real nose.

God, some of them were so ugly, and really owe their life to a plastic surgeon.

-Drew Barrymore didn't have a nose job.
    -Gwyneth Paltrow looked really pretty in 1995.
    -Kirsten Dunst has had no work whatsoever but she was never a beauty.
    -Eva Longoria had an obvious nose job
    -Jessica Biel just recently had a nose job- sometime last year/early this year by the looks of it. I thought it was obvious at the Golden Globes.
    -Lisa Kudrow has one of the worst noses I've ever seen, the poor girl.
    -Christina Aguilera hasn't done anything to her face.
    -Kate Beckinsale looks very different but i dont think its surgery; she changed her hair and makeup. And her nose doesn't look any different to me.
    -Lindsay Lohan had a nose job, and where the hell did her freckles go!?
    -Jennifer Aniston was ugly as hell, would never as picked her as the next 'it' girl.
    -Elizabeth Hurley definetly had lip augmentation.
    -Holy Sarah Jessica Parker was ugly!
    -I'm leaning towards nose job for Scarlett Johansson but it really doesn't look that different- the first photo was a really bad angle, but her nose did look huge. I'd say she's done something to it.
    -Matt Leblanc looked so gay in 1991.
    -Tom Cruise was so ugly. Still is, in my eyes.
    -George Clooney looks better now than he did when he was young.
    -Apart from her hairstyles, Tiffani Thiessen hasn't changed at all.
    -I hardly recognized Lara Flynn Boyle

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information