Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carla Bruni?

Gold Member

Damn, I was NOT prepared for that last pic! I was just scrolling, thinking she looks pretty, then...BAM!! I almost shrieked! I agree w/ the cat-lady comparison. It was the first thing I thought (after the initial fright). Also agree w/ the fresh/too much filler theory, and maybe something else, but I'm not sure what.

The only thing that looks weird is the upper eyelids, which are puffy, and the texture of the skin, which can be accounted for by way too much foundation and powder. Wonder if she's been crying a lot because of all the recent crap that's been going on with the cheating accusations? I know when I cry a lot, my face becomes unrecognizable. Truly. The older I get, the more hideous (and long-lasting) my swollen, post-crying face is. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for a couple of months. If she's still hideous, well, then. . . .

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Not sure if it was ever interesting enough to say that in about '93/'94 I lit her cigarette backstage at a Marc Jacob's fashion show. Her nails were drying so I helped the poor girl out. Didn't say thank you. You know, entitled. Maybe all that smoking has caught up with her eye wrinkles.
    What a bitch, she was always the least impressive of the top girls IMO.

What were you doing backstage? Who else did you see?

The side shot looks like she got cheek implants and collagen around the eyes. Or maybe an eyelift gone wrong? Whatever it is, it hasn't settled yet.

It looks horrible. Freak show.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    what the hell? she looks AWFUL!
    aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i was slowly scorlling down and said nose, then cheeks, then AHHHHHHHHH!!!! WTF CATLADY!

she's always looked like an alien to me, but now... wow. it must suck if you try to make a facial expression but nothing moves.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

I agree with the person who thought she'd had a recent chemical peel. At this point, her skin looks like it's still in the healing process. I think that in a month or two she will look good again- I hope.

Silver Member

In these additional photos it looks to me as if she had a midface lift without blephorasty, which she needed (they often do both at the same time but not always). They make incisions through the mouth and at the temples and lift the periosteum off the bone, reposition the fat pad of the cheek higher, and swelling is profound and prolonged for 3 months--much more so than a regular face lift but minimal or no scarring because there is no cutting of the skin on the face. At the "more shots" link provided above you can see the grotesque way her cheek meets her eye, that looks like a tell-tale sign of the early healing stage. It will probably look normal in 8-10 weeks or so. She made the mistake of going out in public way too soon.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I've never seen those fillers look good. They all end up looking like Priscilla Presley.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa that was unexpected!

I have goosebumps. How awful it must be for her to look so horrible that she actually scares people. In the last pic her eyes look almost black which makes her look extra creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post
    In these additional photos it looks to me as if she had a midface lift without blephorasty, which she needed (they often do both at the same time but not always). They make incisions through the mouth and at the temples and lift the periosteum off the bone, reposition the fat pad of the cheek higher, and swelling is profound and prolonged for 3 months--much more so than a regular face lift but minimal or no scarring because there is no cutting of the skin on the face. At the "more shots" link provided above you can see the grotesque way her cheek meets her eye, that looks like a tell-tale sign of the early healing stage. It will probably look normal in 8-10 weeks or so. She made the mistake of going out in public way too soon.
    Sounds plausible - and horrible.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I kept wondering who she looked like to me. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, until I remembered my kid reading a book when she was in elementary school, and saw a picture in it that literally gave her nightmares (one of those Alvin Schwartz scary stories books).

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ so true!!! ^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information