Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville fesses up to multiple cosmetic procedures

  1. #61
    Gold Member Gossiplover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    *Hides behind cloak, waggles eyebrow menacingly, jumps out to scare children with picture of Leann Rimes*
    LMMFAO!! That is some funny shit.

  2. #62
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    13,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    but her annoying personality is probably why he cheated on her.
    I can't even with this.

  3. #63
    Silver Member Mrs Fawlty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Nope, she kicked him out because he cheated on her. Doh!

    She did not kick him out because of her awful personality, but her annoying personality is probably why he cheated on her. Sometimes spouses cheat because they just don't like who they're married to anymore, for whatever reason. Personality, looks.. or something else. I guess that's hard for you to understand?



    Yes, her face is pretty fucked up looking. Eddie likes 'em Ugly!
    Hi Leann, how are you doiní?

  4. #64
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    Nope, she kicked him out because he cheated on her. Doh!

    She did not kick him out because of her awful personality, but her annoying personality is probably why he cheated on her. Sometimes spouses cheat because they just don't like who they're married to anymore, for whatever reason. Personality, looks.. or something else. I guess that's hard for you to understand?



    Yes, her face is pretty fucked up looking. Eddie likes 'em Ugly!
    It is 'The Sarcasm' fool. On at ten oclock. Lynnie will cut ya with a broken stoli bottle that she has just finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Nobody here is "Team Brandi". You are just fucking delusional if you think that he cheated on Brandi because of her personality. No, he cheated on her because he is a fucking cheating piece of shit and will also cheat on that ugly fucking whore Leanne. What is hard to comprehend?
    This.

  5. #65
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    27,734

    Default

    Brandi's cheekbone implants are horrible, she'd look far better without them.
    rollo likes this.

  6. #66
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Brandi's cheekbone implants are horrible, she'd look far better without them.
    She did go overboard there it appears. Especially being so thin, they really show up. That earlier young pic of her was great-she did look Raquel Welchesque in that-and she did not have the big cheekbones.

    Still one thousand million billion times better looking than Horse-Ann Rimes Cibrianidiot though.

  7. #67
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    27,734

    Default

    Of course, that goes without saying.

  8. #68
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    18,241

    Default

    ^ Yeah, I don't get that either, a boob job I could understand I guess but I don't know why she felt she had to mess with her face. She apparently had a successful modeling career without resorting to PS.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  9. #69
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    The modelling photo against one of her in repose recently.
    Free Charmed.

  10. #70
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    12,455

    Default

    I read recently that a lot of women who get their lips plumped hate the way it makes the rest of their face seem flat and sunken, especially the cheeks, so they get those done to balance out the ridiculous protruding pout. IMO it doesn't help but it explains the plague of chipmunk cheeks.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  11. #71
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    makes sense (to them I guess?)
    Free Charmed.

  12. #72
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    12,455

    Default

    Why did she even mess with her lips in the first place? She had a pretty mouth in the earlier pic.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  13. #73
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,231

    Default

    Even with a big mouth as you get older it fades, looses its ripe plumpness, I can understand why she did - and its not like she went all Lisa Rinna on her mouth....?
    Free Charmed.

  14. #74
    Elite Member SuriCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Did she have a nose job? She looks great in the modelling pic and shouldn't have changed a thing, that being said her face is still pretty good for someone her age in Hollywood/LA. The cheeks are too much, the lips were at least done in moderation, and maybe a good eye/brow lift?

    Oh, and just coz I can - LeAnn Rimes is UGLY.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

  15. #75
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,503

    Default

    She didn't need the PS, really.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville loses son Jake at a Walmart
    By angelais in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: October 11th, 2011, 07:03 AM
  2. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: June 14th, 2011, 08:16 AM
  4. Cosmetic Procedures on the Rise-- Again
    By mtlebay in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 20th, 2007, 06:36 PM
  5. Things to consider for cosmetic procedures
    By moomies in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 19th, 2006, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •