Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's plastic surgery

Default Re: Angelina Jolie Plastic Surgery

Perhaps if it's too subtle to see, it just might not be there at all.

No actually, subtle enough to photograph better.
    Go Habs Go!!

ETA: Look at the upper lip--I've seen pics of her without lipstick/gloss on and her lips NEVER look that thin on top.

I think these qualify. She also had a plumper upper lip at times as a child.

I wrote no lipstick/lipgloss. Her old upper lips looks like it's scowling! Eew!

You're clearly a major fan of hers, so I'll let you frantically search the web for more photos to try to dissuade me, while I have stuff to do. You won't change my opinion though. Good luck!
    Go Habs Go!!

So wait... how does a thin lip WITH lipgloss mean that she had her lip done.... ? With or without lipgloss, it's still a thin upper lip, is it not?

I don't have to frantically search for anything, I have a site open right here with any pic I want to pull up. If you refuse to have an open mind, though, then I guess I won't bother. This has *nothing* to do with fandom... like I said before, I'm not a Natalie Portman fan, but I will still argue till the end of days that she didn't have a nosejob. Same goes for Beyonce's breasts.

A*O

If you have PS that's so subtle nobody can tell the difference, doesn't that kinda suggest you didn't need PS in the first place?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

in this comparison I can definitely see her upper lip got bigger with time.
    I thought that lip thin out with thime, not the opposite...
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

If you look closely, her upper lip is maybe a 1/4 of an inch thinner in the old pic... but if you look at other pics, it's not thinner at all. It all depends in the way she's holding her mouth, as I showed with the newer pics.

Her lip here at 13 is exactly the same as it is now. Maybe she had fake plastic lips and noses that she just took off and put on when she was in the mood for something different. Notice her nose here is shorter and fatter than it is even the very next year. Must be magic.

Not to be awful but those lips look terrible on her as a young girl.

I don't think she had anything done. If I had to pick something, I might say her nose. But then again I had someone swear I had a nosejob when I saw them for the first time after about 8 years. I was a teen the last time they saw me, then in my mid/late twenties when we met again. I do think people's features change as we get older/thinner/heavier, etc.

To me, maybe 1/3 of all her pictures point to a lower lip reduction/upper lip plumping/something of that sort. About 1/100th of her pics point to a nose refinement. Maybe she's had stuff done, maybe she hasn't, I can't really say for certain. If she has, it's definitely subtle.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie
    lol I don't see why people can't have differing opinions on whether or not she has had something done. To me it is quite obvious that she has, and it seems to be so for other people as well. It's not like there are many people who HAVEN'T had something done in Hollywood nowdays. Why the sanctification of Angelina?? You may like her if you want even if she's had the whole face done, it's still one's personal choice.
    Hunh? Just because I don't agree with you I think Angelina's a saint? Just because I disagree that means I "like" her? Please tell me you were just being facetious, because that kind of rationale makes no sense.

All I'm saying is: ANGELINA DID NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE TO HER NOSE OR HER LIPS. You all should stop trying to compare teenage pix to her current face because it's an obvious biological fact: OUR FACES CHANGE AS WE AGE. So OF COURSE her features will appear larger or just plain different now.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: NOT EVERYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD HAS HAD A NOSE JOB. There are actually some REAL noses and REAL lips and *gasp* REAL BREASTS out there...

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    I wrote no lipstick/lipgloss. Her old upper lips looks like it's scowling! Eew!

You're clearly a major fan of hers
    , so I'll let you frantically search the web for more photos to try to dissuade me, while I have stuff to do. You won't change my opinion though. Good luck!
    What the fuck is wrong with you people? Just because someone has a different opinion, that means they're a fan? GROW THE FUCK UP.

Quote Originally Posted by red wine
    I don't think she had anything done. If I had to pick something, I might say her nose. But then again I had someone swear I had a nosejob when I saw them for the first time after about 8 years. I was a teen the last time they saw me, then in my mid/late twenties when we met again. I do think people's features change as we get older/thinner/heavier, etc.
    Thank GOD for you and Muchlove, Red Wine! Neither of you seems capable of letting personal opinion distort your vision.

^^ But but.... Muchlove is posting teenage pics too!

WickedHO, why do you have to 'win'? What's the big deal. To me and some others she has probably had a nose-job - we're not saying it looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    WickedHO, why do you have to 'win'? What's the big deal. To me and some others she has probably had a nose-job - we're not saying it looks bad.
    I'm not trying to "win" anything. I'm just trying to get you guys to OPEN YOUR EYES and actually LOOK at the photos that are up for comparison. The fact remains: any difference between then and now is so slight that it's not even worth mentioning, let alone speculating whether or not the woman's had any work done. Remember, folks: NOBODY'S NOSE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME ALL THE TIME. Depending on age, weight gain/loss, angle of the photo, lighting, make-up... there are soooo many factors to be taken into account.

So: Angelina Jolie has had no work done on her nose, lips or breasts. Case closed. Thank you for playing. You may claim your prize at the door...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information