Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Angelina Jolie's plastic surgery

Bronze Member

I haven't read to the end of this thread yet, however I can CERTAINLY recognize 99% of AJ prior to any surgery. Given that these people make their living on perfection and YOU AND EVERYONE OF US IN HERE DEMAND IT given how much we bitch about them I would say she has done some SOME work to enhance and has grown physically in other parts. Again - I don't know what you do for a living but my living doesn't include having to have a perfect nose, eyebrows, etc. The people we are discussing does, and I think that Ms. Jolie has very very gracefully enhanced her beauty to our expectations and jealous intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I would like to read a thread about the handful of actors who haven't had work done -- now that would be a good read, but a short one.
    Who HASN'T had any work done?
    Go Habs Go!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^LOL

Okay. It's about "tolerance."
    Funny how posters passive-aggressively put down other posters in the name of ....I don't know what. So quick to defend celebs, and so quick to throw a jab at another poster.

Everybody is judgmental. Everybody. You obviously judged me in your message.

*shrug*

you have to quit taking shit so personally girl. it's just a message board. you have this kind of thing where you think you are being attacked constantly, then you end your threads with 'well i'm stupid' or whatever. it's a little unstable. y'know? take a break and chillax or something man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^I failed to counter? Oh, jeez, my bad, your honor.

Straightening my teeth--which were crooked as all hell--had a lot to do with dental hygeine.

Getting your face cut up and tucked and designed by a surgeon is quite different than getting braces.

Angelina doesn't look ANYTHING like she used to. And how is that true beauty? She purchased her face--her nose, her eyes, her chin, everything. Fake. And frankly, Angelina needs braces more than she needed a total facial reconstruction.
    YES, bright spark, you failed to COUNTER seeing as how you derided the former post. If you call someone's arguement SILLY you could back it up with why, and your post failed to do that, IMO.
    But yeah you're clearly way too wound up to debate with. Breathe.

Angelina's gorgeous and has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen, plastic surgery and all. She's far too thin at the moment, which only accentuates that square jawline all the more. IMO, and this is just my opinion...she's stunning...but girlfriend needs a meal or six.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Hit By Ban Bus!

exactly. she's so gorgeous. but she really looks sickly. which takes away from her attractiveness. (depending of course if you like a glowy healthy look, or an emaciated delicate look on someone)

I don't think she has had a lot of radical work done.

I think it's possible she has had her nose, lips and possibly her breasts altered. But when I look at her, it doesn't scream 'FAKE'.

She definitely needs to put some weight back on. She was so gorgeous in the Tomb Raider days.
    ssabmud

Bronze Member

Here's something interesting. Angelina's forehead in this picture:

http://twenty6.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/jolie.jpg

has two lines on either side going from the hairline to her brows. They aren't the massive vein that is often mentioned- that huge vein is in the center of her forehead at the inside edge of her right eyebrow, and there aren't any other large veins in both those locations.

What these two lines could be are surgical strings under the skin showing through (because of her low weight) from a previous brow lift using a technique called "thread lift".

Some info on thread lifts here: Thread lift - thread face lift to enhance contour

There's no way to tell for sure, of course, but it certainly could be. How bizarre!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ eww yuck, you may be right! disturbingly enough good fuckin' catch avademtia; you're even more twisted then me in your findings!

Quote Originally Posted by AveDementia View Post
    Here's something interesting. Angelina's forehead in this picture:

http://twenty6.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/jolie.jpg

has two lines on either side going from the hairline to her brows. They aren't the massive vein that is often mentioned- that huge vein is in the center of her forehead at the inside edge of her right eyebrow, and there aren't any other large veins in both those locations.

What these two lines could be are surgical strings under the skin showing through (because of her low weight) from a previous brow lift using a technique called "thread lift".

Some info on thread lifts here: Thread lift - thread face lift to enhance contour

There's no way to tell for sure, of course, but it certainly could be. How bizarre!
    Her beauty is definately going to the pack. People keep raving about her face. She definately has some beauty but it is quickly fading with how gaunt she has become.
    That particular shoot and her new movie is the worst I have seen her.

What you see on both sides of her forehead are not threads or veins but the muscles that are pulled when someone has a forehead lift - it can become apparent after a lift but for some people it's something they are naturally born with - like Leonardo DiCaprio - the tell tale signs of an operation are the visible muscles with the overarched eyebrows, and I think Angelina fits the bill

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ eww yuck, you may be right! disturbingly enough good fuckin' catch avademtia; you're even more twisted then me in your findings!
    Thanks, but I'm only an apprentice compared to you.

Her beauty is definately going to the pack. People keep raving about her face. She definately has some beauty but it is quickly fading with how gaunt she has become.
    That particular shoot and her new movie is the worst I have seen her.
    Its shocking how quickly she's going downhill, but I think it was inevitable considering the hard living she's done and continues to do. Plus, plastic surgery always has a short shelf life.

What you see on both sides of her forehead are not threads or veins but the muscles that are pulled when someone has a forehead lift - it can become apparent after a lift but for some people it's something they are naturally born with - like Leonardo DiCaprio - the tell tale signs of an operation are the visible muscles with the overarched eyebrows, and I think Angelina fits the bill
    You could be right. It's all just speculation. We can agree, though, that her face has definitely been tinkered with in the brow area. There's no mistaking the half-inch hike her eyebrows have taken to their new home.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information