While a veritable media frenzy was sparked in the aftermath of an article published by New York Magazine about Madonna having gotten a volumetric face lift that was achieved with fat grafting and how it represents a new era of facelifts, Make Me Heal and some industry insiders are yawning. Why? Because we already reported the Madonna news over a year ago and this plastic surgery trend of volumetric facelifts dates back nearly a decade.
1. Madonna – Although many have come down on the Material Girl for having plastic surgery, Make Me Heal applauds her for once again setting a trend. Madonna’s new facelift is the new standard for plastic surgery. In the past, Madonna has also used laser treatments, Botox injections, and possible eyelid surgery and breast augmentation. (See Make Me Heal’s story on Madonna’s facelift).
2. Brad Pitt — Always handsome, fatherhood wrought havoc on Brad’s boyish good looks. Luckily, he had a talented plastic surgeon give him a plastic surgery makeover involving a chemical or laser peel and some dermal fillers, like Restylane and Juvederm to fill in some wrinkles. Dr. Walden says, “His skin is shinier and there are fewer wrinkles on his face, which indicates he had a resurfacing procedure, like a laser called Fraxel or a chemical peel. It also looks like he’s had soft-tissue fillers, like Restylane or Juvéderm, injected into his wrinkles.”
“He has more volume to his face, specifically his laugh lines and under-eye cheek area,” says Dr. Walden. “And he has even more tone to his skin.”
3. Megan Fox — After being on our list for both Best Breast Implants and Best Nose Jobs, there was no way we could leave the stunning young beauty off our Best List. After having a nose job to remove a bump on her nose that was her only imperfection and getting lip fillers, Megan Fox is amongst Hollywood’s hottest, and her possible breast augmentation only enhances her flawless figure.
4. Tom Cruise — Since being a Top Gun, Tom Cruise has become a member of Hollywood’s best plastic surgery club. Over the years, he likely had a rhinoplasty to help soften the appearance of his strong nose and may even dabble in Botox injections to help maintain his youthful appearance. Before you see him in his new film Valkyrie, rent one of his old hits and compare his old nose to his new one.
5. Helen Mirren — Helen Mirren stunned fans on both sides of the pond when she was caught wearing a bikini. Make Me Heal suspects that Helen has remained so good looking thanks to some gradual plastic surgery over the years, including a facelift and necklift and maybe eyelid surgery as well.
6. Blake Lively — Before being a Gossip Girl, leggy blonde Blake had a rhinoplasty to get rid of her bumpy nose. We think the job was as well as done as her acting on the hit show.
7. Zac Efron — Zac has become the teenage fantasy of many young girls, thanks to a nose job in the pretty boy’s past. Dr. Sherrell J. Aston says, “It shows the advantage of a rhinoplasty performed well and at the right time for a young man before the height of his celebrity.”
8. Katherine Heigl — One of the more controversial stars of television show Gray’s Anatomy, Katherine Heigl has had breast implants, which seem to have helped augment her career. It was a job well-done as they do not seem obviously fake and fit her frame well. Dr. John Di Saia says, “Breast implantation looks pretty likely here, as the recent images I have seen feature a much fuller breast than previously, with a typical implant shape.”
9. Marissa Miller — Sports Illustrated model has some of the best breast implants around as they are so good that many think they are real. It is possible that they are natural, but incredibly unlikely given their large size on the model’s slim frame. She may have also had them lifted as their largeness makes them likely to sag and likely also had a nose job in the past to get that perfect nasal tip shape.
10. Britney Spears – The list would not be complete without her. The popstar has made a successful comeback this year and still looks good after having kids, thanks to some crafty plastic surgery. Early in her career, the singer had a rhinoplasty and since then has had a series of breast augmentations and liposuctions.
1. Patrick Dempsey — After playing awkward teens in his youth, Patrick had a nose job that turned him into a handsome leading man.
2. Halle Berry—Halle’s beauty makes lists every year and thanks to some of the best plastic surgery around, including a nose job and breast augmentation, the new mother is sure to make lists for years to come.
3. Kim Kardashian – Kim had a good anti-cellulite treatment, but despite her protests, we still can’t tell if she had a boob job or not so her plastic surgery is still an enigma.
4. Elle MacPherson—Elle is still modeling after 40, thanks to some well-done plastic surgery, including a breast augmentation and/or a possible breast lift, laser cosmetic treatments like Fraxel, Affirm, or Active Fx as well as potential chemical peels and dermal fillers, like Botox, Restylane, and Juvederm. .
5. Christie Brinkley—A tumultuous personal life hasn’t kept Christie Brinkley from looking good. Some careful plastic surgery over the years, including the possibilities of a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), a mini necklift, injectable fillers, like Restylane or Juvederm and some Botox has kept Christie camera ready at all times.
6. Olivia Newton John—Olivia Newton John is hopelessly devoted to some well-done plastic surgery, although her daughter has topped our list of the worst plastic surgery – she should have listened to mom
ohnotheydidnt: Top 10 Best Celebrity Plastic Surgery for 2008