Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Top 10 best celebrity plastic surgery for 2008

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Top 10 best celebrity plastic surgery for 2008

While a veritable media frenzy was sparked in the aftermath of an article published by New York Magazine about Madonna having gotten a volumetric face lift that was achieved with fat grafting and how it represents a new era of facelifts, Make Me Heal and some industry insiders are yawning. Why? Because we already reported the Madonna news over a year ago and this plastic surgery trend of volumetric facelifts dates back nearly a decade.

1. Madonna – Although many have come down on the Material Girl for having plastic surgery, Make Me Heal applauds her for once again setting a trend. Madonna’s new facelift is the new standard for plastic surgery. In the past, Madonna has also used laser treatments, Botox injections, and possible eyelid surgery and breast augmentation. (See Make Me Heal’s story on Madonna’s facelift).

2. Brad Pitt — Always handsome, fatherhood wrought havoc on Brad’s boyish good looks. Luckily, he had a talented plastic surgeon give him a plastic surgery makeover involving a chemical or laser peel and some dermal fillers, like Restylane and Juvederm to fill in some wrinkles. Dr. Walden says, “His skin is shinier and there are fewer wrinkles on his face, which indicates he had a resurfacing procedure, like a laser called Fraxel or a chemical peel. It also looks like he’s had soft-tissue fillers, like Restylane or Juvéderm, injected into his wrinkles.”

“He has more volume to his face, specifically his laugh lines and under-eye cheek area,” says Dr. Walden. “And he has even more tone to his skin.”

3. Megan Fox — After being on our list for both Best Breast Implants and Best Nose Jobs, there was no way we could leave the stunning young beauty off our Best List. After having a nose job to remove a bump on her nose that was her only imperfection and getting lip fillers, Megan Fox is amongst Hollywood’s hottest, and her possible breast augmentation only enhances her flawless figure.

4. Tom Cruise — Since being a Top Gun, Tom Cruise has become a member of Hollywood’s best plastic surgery club. Over the years, he likely had a rhinoplasty to help soften the appearance of his strong nose and may even dabble in Botox injections to help maintain his youthful appearance. Before you see him in his new film Valkyrie, rent one of his old hits and compare his old nose to his new one.

5. Helen Mirren — Helen Mirren stunned fans on both sides of the pond when she was caught wearing a bikini. Make Me Heal suspects that Helen has remained so good looking thanks to some gradual plastic surgery over the years, including a facelift and necklift and maybe eyelid surgery as well.

6. Blake Lively — Before being a Gossip Girl, leggy blonde Blake had a rhinoplasty to get rid of her bumpy nose. We think the job was as well as done as her acting on the hit show.

7. Zac Efron — Zac has become the teenage fantasy of many young girls, thanks to a nose job in the pretty boy’s past. Dr. Sherrell J. Aston says, “It shows the advantage of a rhinoplasty performed well and at the right time for a young man before the height of his celebrity.”

8. Katherine Heigl — One of the more controversial stars of television show Gray’s Anatomy, Katherine Heigl has had breast implants, which seem to have helped augment her career. It was a job well-done as they do not seem obviously fake and fit her frame well. Dr. John Di Saia says, “Breast implantation looks pretty likely here, as the recent images I have seen feature a much fuller breast than previously, with a typical implant shape.”

9. Marissa Miller — Sports Illustrated model has some of the best breast implants around as they are so good that many think they are real. It is possible that they are natural, but incredibly unlikely given their large size on the model’s slim frame. She may have also had them lifted as their largeness makes them likely to sag and likely also had a nose job in the past to get that perfect nasal tip shape.

10. Britney Spears – The list would not be complete without her. The popstar has made a successful comeback this year and still looks good after having kids, thanks to some crafty plastic surgery. Early in her career, the singer had a rhinoplasty and since then has had a series of breast augmentations and liposuctions.

Honorable mentions:

1. Patrick Dempsey — After playing awkward teens in his youth, Patrick had a nose job that turned him into a handsome leading man.

2. Halle Berry—Halle’s beauty makes lists every year and thanks to some of the best plastic surgery around, including a nose job and breast augmentation, the new mother is sure to make lists for years to come.

3. Kim Kardashian – Kim had a good anti-cellulite treatment, but despite her protests, we still can’t tell if she had a boob job or not so her plastic surgery is still an enigma.

4. Elle MacPherson—Elle is still modeling after 40, thanks to some well-done plastic surgery, including a breast augmentation and/or a possible breast lift, laser cosmetic treatments like Fraxel, Affirm, or Active Fx as well as potential chemical peels and dermal fillers, like Botox, Restylane, and Juvederm. .

5. Christie Brinkley—A tumultuous personal life hasn’t kept Christie Brinkley from looking good. Some careful plastic surgery over the years, including the possibilities of a blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), a mini necklift, injectable fillers, like Restylane or Juvederm and some Botox has kept Christie camera ready at all times.

6. Olivia Newton John—Olivia Newton John is hopelessly devoted to some well-done plastic surgery, although her daughter has topped our list of the worst plastic surgery – she should have listened to mom

ohnotheydidnt: Top 10 Best Celebrity Plastic Surgery for 2008

Ugh, fuck Madonna and Brad Pitt. They still look hell.

Megans nose job was great.

Didn't know Zac had one. I think it makes him look girlier... but I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Zac REALLY should have left his nose alone. Looks way too feminine now.

Elite Member

I dont kow how anyone who has had to endure any of the HSM movies could think little Zac is straight. Ding, ding, ding went the gaydar.

Interesting - I actually think Megan's breast implants and nose are among her worst features. Not that the rhinoplasty was bad, I've just always really disliked the shape of her nose for some reason. I don't mean to rag on her, she's a pretty girl, but for me it's almost in spite of her individual features, not because of them.

Some of these seem like pretty arbitrary guesses. Did Katherine Heigl have implants? Who can tell from the photos posted? Blake Lively has looked like she had a nosejob in a couple of pics, but in most I've seen her nose actually looks the same. Marissa Miller and Britney Spears "possibly" had some surgery at some point in the past? How does that qualify them for the best of 2008? Lazy, lazy journalism.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I don't know if Katherine Heigl has had implants. She's always had boobs, even before she became a big star.

I also don't think there's anything spectacular about Megan Fox... surgery or not, I do NOT get the appeal of this Angelina wannabe.

Blake Lively's nose job was great.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I like Megan Fox's nose job, but I think Brad Pitt looks the worst he's ever looked in his whole life.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Brad Pitt looks odd. His face looks stretched and bloated.

Madonna is going into Wildenstein Village.

What is the criteria for good PS? Some of these people look ridiculous.

Bronze Member

I think Ashley Tisdale. Good lord that girl needed a nose job and it paid off imo. Her nose is a little cutesy now but way better than the beak she was rocking pre-nosejob.

I think Brad looks old and run down lately. Katherine heigel is nothing to get excited about with or without plastic surgery and britney looks the same minus 30 pounds.

i actually LOVED ashley tisdale's nose before her nose job...it had a lot of character & wasn't too big, by any means. i really didn't (and still don't) see why she thought she needed to change it.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I don't know if Katherine Heigl has had implants. She's always had boobs, even before she became a big star.
    Agreed. When she was a teenager, she was in a movie, My Father The Hero, and she had quite a set then, so I think hers are real.

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i actually LOVED ashley tisdale's nose before her nose job...it had a lot of character & wasn't too big, by any means. i really didn't (and still don't) see why she thought she needed to change it.

I agree, I thought Ashley looked fine before the nose jobs. Now she's another Hollywood clone - eg Jessica Simpson and co.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Megan's boobs are awful.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Brad Pitt has that bloated look people get when they drink heavy.

Thread Information