Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy McCain is for plastic surgery

Default Cindy McCain is for plastic surgery

No matter which candidate you plan to vote for in the next presidential election, one thing is certain, Senator John McCain’s wife, Cindy McCain is for plastic surgery.
    At first, Make Me Heal thought that style guru Tim Gunn had it right when he was reportedly quoted as saying, “Cindy McCain looks like someone has twisted her pony tail into a knot and tried to give her a face lift.” Then we thought, maybe it’s not the uptight hairdo, maybe she really has had a facelift.
    At 54, McCain is in the median age range of being a candidate for a facelift. A facelift is designed to tighten not only the sagging appearance of the face, but of the neck and jowls as well. McCain’s face is tight, the neck is remarkably taut, and her jaw is free of jowling. This may be explained by a mini-facelift, or it could just be that Cindy McCain is aging well. We are more inclined to think that McCain’s pulled look is at the very least the result of too many dermal injectables and potential laser treatments like Fraxel, Thermage, and Active Fx.

As many critics and bloggers like superplasticfantastic have noted, McCain’s forehead never seems to move, the likely result of Botox injections, which relax the muscles to keep them from creasing. McCain’s cheeks are also very full and smooth, which could be the result of an injectable filler like Juvederm.
    As her eyes crinkle and she has some creping and sagging skin under her eyes, it doesn’t look like McCain has had any work done there. However, her upper lids and brows are very arched looking, which could be the result of an upper blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). Because there are lines around McCain’s eyes, Make Me Heal is inclined to think that the preternatural arch is the result of an upper eyelid surgery, which hasn’t been enhanced by Botox—yet.

Also, in comparison to the skin on the back of her hands (always a dead giveaway of a person’s real age), McCain’s facial skin is much smoother and spot free. This smooth skin is most likely the result of chemical peels or laser skin resurfacing treatments like Fraxel, Active Fx, or Thermage, which help get rid of fine lines and pigmentation caused by sun damage and aging.
    Now, if only Cindy McCain could share her plastic surgeon with her husband to remove some of the unsightly facial imperfections on the left side of face (possibly due to melanoma he had removed) that may just be the secret weapon he needs to win the elections.
    Read the complete celebrity plastic surgery profile of Cindy McCain on Plasticopedia, the largest celebrity plastic surgery encyclopedia.

Cindy McCain Is For Plastic Surgery » Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip

her face is so plastic. whether she admits it or not
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

looks good for her age

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    looks good for her age
    Are you f*cking kidding me? She looks like a mean spirited crypt keeper with too tight of skin. Looks like someone that would willingly swerve out of their way to run over kittens and kick the servants.

However I'm sure she's just making sure she's not replaced with a newer hotter model. McCain dumped his first wife after she was in a crippling accident that robbed her of her beauty queen model looks.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG, she's scary!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Her eye color can look quite beautiful. It can also make her look quite possessed.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Are you f*cking kidding me? She looks like a mean spirited crypt keeper with too tight of skin. Looks like someone that would willingly swerve out of their way to run over kittens and kick the servants.

However I'm sure she's just making sure she's not replaced with a newer hotter model. McCain dumped his first wife after she was in a crippling accident that robbed her of her beauty queen model looks.
    John McCain can't afford to drop Cindy, she has all the $$. I would love to hear the real story of what happened with him and his first wife. A while ago I saw an article, but she's very guarded about what she says about him. Makes me feel like there's a lot more left to be said.

Cindy is scary looking. I think she would hire someone to kill another person and not even think twice. Your description of her killing a kitten is spot on, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    looks good for her age
    Holy shit, at 54? No way. I guessed her to be in her 60's-70's.
    I think both of them are fucking scary looking.

I thought late 50s, early 60s for sure!

Stay out of the sun!
    ssabmud

Her original face is in that damn ponytail!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Not the indepth story I read that tells in great detail what happened between Mrs McCain #1 and him but still kinda like a Jackie Collins novel
    McCain's Broken Marriage

she had a near fatal stroke 4 years ago...I'm sure that added a few years to her appearance....
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She's also pro narcotics.

LOL
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she had a near fatal stroke 4 years ago...I'm sure that added a few years to her appearance....
    Good point. But she still looks like a lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    She's also pro narcotics.

LOL

who ain't?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information