Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Default Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery

Tara Reid once admitted to having liposuction in the hope of getting a perfectly toned torso, but the unfortunate results were on show for all to see after she stripped down to her bikini while on holiday in Australia.

The American Pie star has a large scar around her entire waist and five screw-like pins bolted into her body. She has been also been left with a rippled and sagging stomach after the procedure.
    Scroll down for more...
    Botched job: Tara Reid has admitted to liposuction which has left her stomach looking a sorry state with saggy skin, scars and screws inserted into her body

Rippled: the procedure left Tara's stomach wrinkled and saggy

The actress, whose career has flailed in recent years, is currently at the luxurious Palazzo Versace hotel on the Gold Coast. She is staying with her boyfriend, local musician Jay G Lyon.

Tara revealed last year: "I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I'm not going to lie – a six-pack.

"I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

Tara's breast enlargement in 2004 also had less than pleasing results, and she underwent reconstructive surgery last year.
    Scroll down for more...
    Tara has a deep scar running around her waist and five bolt-like screws inserted into her

She said: "I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."

"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and [the doctor] did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all.

"Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry, it's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse."
    Scroll down for more...
    New romance: Tara is dating Australian musician Jay G Lyon

"Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.' So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that's for sure."

Meanwhile, the 32-year-old has been forced to lower her appearance fee in recent times after a decline in bookings for the star.
    She once charged up to £13,000 per event, but is now accepting offers of just £1,500, according to the New York Post's Page Six.

Tara Reid's bikini reveals the ugly results of cosmetic surgery | the Daily Mail

A: What are the screws doing?

B: Try a tankini girl...cover that mess up
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The "screws" are just a thin chain belt!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^...so I guess she feels the area needs more attention drawn to it
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    she's the Frankenstein of tummy surgery
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She has a fucking horrible ass.

A*O

Hmmmmmmm, I can't see even a thin chain so I think they are some kind of bolt or screw but God knows what they're for. To be honest I don't think her stomach looks THAT bad but I agree a one-piece swimsuit would probably be more flattering. As for her ass, that's what mine looks like when I go on a major diet dammit!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

arf, I thought to myself that they COULDN'T be bolts, what would the point be?

Oh, and she is one of the reasons I'd never ever ever get plastic surgery. imagine waking up and seeing that they'd effed your body up totally and you hated it??

eta A*O, I think it's a 'invisible' wire, you can just make out a thread-like thing around her middle
    Last edited by Rondette; December 13th, 2007 at 04:19 AM.

A*O

Is she preparing some lines of coke in that bottom pic?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

It's true. And she probably made it herself. Notice that she is actually making bead chains, you can see the beads laid out on the table.

But her stomach and tits are still horrifying. No excuse.

She's using fishing line. It's a chain belt and it does look like she's beading in that pic.

Default Tara Reid's botched tummy and ta-tas

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Tara Reid has 5 bolts in her stomach

Dec 13
    '07
    Tara Reid has 5 bolts in her stomach

Tara Reid has really done a number to her body. Over the last several years we’ve seen her in all states of disarray – from the breast job that left her so numb that when her boob fell out of her dress at an event and she didn’t notice - to her oddly trim-yet-ripply stomach. Tara never had the sense to hide her malformations - and let’s be honest, that’s what they were. I’m really big on being accepting of different bodies and not criticizing on here, but Tara’s body issues weren’t the result of genetics or nature, they were the result of what I can only assume were crazy scalpel-wielding drunks. No way board-certified doctors did that to her. I’m kidding, I know they did. Which is a scary thought. Tara eventually came out and admitted she’d had some very bad plastic surgery, and was doing what she could to correct it. She was honest enough about it – and how self-conscious it made her feel – that I actually did feel pretty badly for her. She got her boobs corrected and the stomach ripply things fixed about a year ago. But recent pictures of Tara reveal that she just couldn’t leave well enough alone. Though I’m unclear on what additional surgery she’s had done, it’s necessitated he placement of five bolts into her lower abdomen. They’re creepier than Michael Jackson’s fake nose tip.
    Tara Reid once admitted to having liposuction in the hope of getting a perfectly toned torso, but the unfortunate results were on show for all to see after she stripped down to her bikini while on holiday in Australia. The American Pie star has a large scar around her entire waist and five screw-like pins bolted into her body. She has been also been left with a rippled and sagging stomach after the procedure.
    Tara revealed last year: “I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.”
    Tara’s breast enlargement in 2004 also had less than pleasing results, and she underwent reconstructive surgery last year. She said: “I figured, I’m in Hollywood, I’m getting older, I’m going to fix them. First of all, I asked for big Bs, and [the doctor] did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”
    “Guys I was dating would be like, ‘What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.’ So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.”
    [From the Daily Mail]

what about her face???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well, the dumb bitch knows her body looks like shit. So why wear a bikini for everyone to scutinize your body?
    There are plenty of sexy swinsuits she could get- one that covers the tummy and plunges down the neck would be better on her.

She has lost a ton of weight since I last saw her.... Looks bad with or without scar on stomach...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information