Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The 50 y.o. mom who has spent thousands on PS to look like her daughter

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I think she looks good for a PS junkie! Not plastic-y at all. Actually, she looks younger and prettier than her daughter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    She really does! She's got an amazing surgeon. I also guessed that the mother was the one with the beak and was going to say she failed miserably, but she looks much better than the daugher. She even has a better dye job on her hair.
    I agree - the mother looks w-a-y better than the daughter - but the blond is too much, a darker blond would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    um, i'm gonna say that she got her money's worth.. she looks better than her hag daughter.

Seriously, England, is that was passes for a head turner in your country? LOL

You guys need to open the borders, get some fresh genes on that island.. i think you've all been inbreeding too long LOL

An AVERAGE girl on this side of the pond would knock both of them out of the water.
    Not in my opinion but maybe for Daily Mail readers???? Lowest common denominator rules....

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    A side note: Do people really say "veg"? Like "I ate chicken and green veg"? I know they don't in the US. Do they in Australia? Canada? In England, do only certain social classes/linguistic groups use the term?
    Yes, no its across the board - if you're going to use it. Veggies might be use now too due to the americanisation of the UK
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her face is better than her daughters but both look like cheap skanks.

Those polka dot dresses hurt my eyes! But I agree that the mother is prettier than the daughter although both of them look trashy

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    um, i'm gonna say that she got her money's worth.. she looks better than her hag daughter.

Seriously, England, is that was passes for a head turner in your country? LOL

You guys need to open the borders, get some fresh genes on that island.. i think you've all been inbreeding too long LOL

An AVERAGE girl on this side of the pond would knock both of them out of the water.
    I totally agree, I despair of the gene pool here sometimes. My husband is Portuguese and American and he's considered quite the head-turner around here. Not that he's not gorgeous, but he absolutely stands out in amongst all the average in-breds floating around here. It's one of my mega pet-peeves . eta: there's this show on over here, Hollyoaks, it's like a soap kinda thing, and I always think that it shows what young Brits think a hot guy looks like, and it's....misguided Hollyoaks Channel 4

I feel sorry for this girl, her mum defo looks better than her, it's quite sad.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Her daughter is UGLY!!!!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I gotta say, the mother looks pretty damn good (considering all the PS), but the whole idea of getting all that work done to try and look exactly like your daughter is really twisted.

they both look like nasty chav sluts.
    someone needs to burn their hair.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Did she use the same surgeon who did her daughter's sex change operation? Because he's clearly had some more practice in creating a convincing woman since.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

In the first picture, I thought the mother was the daughter. Her daughter is fug.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    I totally agree, I despair of the gene pool here sometimes. My husband is Portuguese and American and he's considered quite the head-turner around here. Not that he's not gorgeous, but he absolutely stands out in amongst all the average in-breds floating around here. It's one of my mega pet-peeves . eta: there's this show on over here, Hollyoaks, it's like a soap kinda thing, and I always think that it shows what young Brits think a hot guy looks like, and it's....misguided Hollyoaks Channel 4

I feel sorry for this girl, her mum defo looks better than her, it's quite sad.
    URGH! You're totally right Karistiona!
    Free Charmed.

If I were a guy the same age as the daughter I'd be more interested in the mother!!!

Mom= pretty
    Daughter= fugly

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Holy shit! Until I read the caption, I couldn't tell who was the mother and who was the daughter.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

Cue Madge and Lourdes in ten years time....except I think Lourdes will be looker
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Men in England could refer to a major slag as a 'headturner' purely because they wear so much make-up/excessive hair/little clothing, not necessarily because their faces are beautiful.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Erm... I don't think so..... dog/slag/etc....

and headturner (in my experience) isn't a brit phrase.... Maybe down south....
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information