Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley would love a fuller figure but rules out plastic surgery

Default Keira Knightley would love a fuller figure but rules out plastic surgery

Keira Knightley, who has battled rumors of an eating disorder, says she wishes she could put on weight in the right places.

For starters, the Oscar-nominated actress, who stars in the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End, tells Britain's morning show GMTV, in an interview to air Monday: "I would love to have tits!"

Her ideal? "I would love to have Monica Bellucci's figure," Knightley, 22, says of the Italian model and Matrix movies actress. I'm never going to get it. I'm naturally who I am."

Also in the interview she firmly dismisses the idea of ever getting cosmetic surgery to enhance her figure. "'It's far too frightening. I couldn't."

That means that Knightley has no plans to alter her healthy diet and exercise regime in the hopes of packing on the pounds.

"Yes, I'd say that I do like to keep fit, only because I like to be able to run around and do things," she says. "I think that it would be great in the media if we saw a wider range of women of all ages, of all shapes and sizes."

This isn't the first time Knightley has publicly discussed her breasts though the last time out, she was complaining that they were too big.

Last summer, with the release of King Arthur, she voiced her criticism over having her bosom digitally enhanced for the look of the movie poster. "Those things certainly weren't mine," FOX News quoted her as saying.

"[The studio marketing people] said, 'We want to make them slightly larger, and you'll get approval [of the photos].' And I was, like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s--t.'"
    Keira Knightley: I'd Love a Fuller Figure - Keira Knightley : People.com

SVZ

I hate these comments

"I'd LOOOOVE to be like all those fat women, they are so gorgeous. Unfortunately I'm naturally a skinny model type lol. Life is SO hard!"

Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I hate these comments

"I'd LOOOOVE to be like all those fat women, they are so gorgeous. Unfortunately I'm naturally a skinny model type lol. Life is SO hard!"
    Yes, but Monica Bellucci is slender with a gorgeous figure, so this comment doesn't strike me as empty. Now Keira's Beth Ditto comment... I'll second ya there! *coughbullshit!cough*
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Oh, I like Keira. I do think she's kind of whittled herself down to scary skinny, but even when she's heavier, she's not curvy. And who wouldn't want to look like Monica Bellucci?

I have seen pictures where she used to look almost normal weight. You just don't get as thin as she is, after you were almost normal, without starving yourself. And if she's working out, she's overdoing it (that's another symptom anyway, not an excuse and not "healthy".)

If you want a fuller figure eat some food you cretin with an annoying pout

Hit By Ban Bus!

i fail to see where she is a great beauty.is this all she talks about?

Keira isn't as naturally thin as she wants us to all believe. She looked much better in the first POC when she had weight on her. As she got more famous her weight dropped.

Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar

Eat!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

Its so annoying when people say that bigger boobs equals a 'full figure'. So many women with skinny legs and arms, and no ass but have big boobs are considered 'curvy'. Dita Von Teese come to mind. Give me a break.

Eli

Keira would love to be fuller. Rosie would love to be a man. I would love to be rich. But LIFE IS you fucking British drama queen so go back to showing your titties in movies when you're only 15.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Keira would love to be fuller. Rosie would love to be a man. I would love to be rich. But LIFE IS you fucking British drama queen so go back to showing your titties in movies when you're only 15.
    you're a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I hate these comments

I was about to say the same thing !

All this is so politically correct, I hate that !
    Couldn't she just admit that she likes her body the way it is, because she feels good being slim ?

What's the point in saying "I'd love to be fat" ???
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

It's obvious that she did not use PS to get larger boobs... but this doesn't mean that she never used PS.
    1) Lips... the annoying pout looks so fake
    2) Legs (I am sure that this was discussed in another thread here)... before looking extra skinny, she looked very thin, but with unproportioned legs. (not big legs, but unproportioned for her).
    3) Nose... I am not sure that it's her nose or some other part of her face, but she looks different.
    I wish I could post evidence, but I am at work, so I can't play too much with the forum... sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information