Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proof of Victoria Beckham's plastic surgery?

Default Proof of Victoria Beckham's plastic surgery?

From US Online; I personally think that, with the exception of her boobs, she looks pretty much the same, except thinner:

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty | Usmagazine.com

She did nothing to her face.

I think her nose has certainly gotten thinner and her lips fatter. But her biggest mistake were those hideous HORRID breasticles. They're one of the worst pairs ever. She could have negative breastage and it would still never look anywhere NEAR as bad as those awful things.

^The nose and lips look different because of different make up and angle.

The only plastic surgery i think she's had is her breasts.
    I'm SURPRISED she didn't touch her nose though.

She's a pretty woman, she doesn't need to change anything.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tiny women should get A implants and no larger. (Please don't start an implant war, we've already had several of those!)

i like her blonde best

A*O

You think that a woman whose entire existance and focussed on her appearance she would get the piggy nose fixed. It's not like she can't afford it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

The very first time I laid eyes on V.B I thought she was gorgeous, she is too thin now and looks like her bones will poke your eyes out. I still like her though...there is a little something she has.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I'm sure I'm the only one that has said this but I would not have known the photos were of the same person. Granted, I was never a Spice Girl follower and knew absolutely nothing about her until coming on this board...BUT from someone who never saw her before, the comparison of those photos are the difference between black and white to me.
    Playful~

There was a TV prog on UK tv y-e-a-r-s ago & they had professional plastic surgeons on giving their opinion (she was in the middle of suing a newspaper for saying she had breast implants), & they did computer scanning of her face & photos of the same angle etc etc & The surgeons' opinions were that she has had surgery to her nose, to narrow it.
    They also said that she had done other stuff too, but I'm hazy on it (I think it was something to do with her eyes) but it was "preventative" rather than "corrective". I was surprised at thiose bits as I couldn't see anything....
    Free Charmed.

I just think she used some stuff to maintain her face joung.
    And the boob job, obviously.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Default The US magazine article.

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty | Usmagazine.com

Victoria Beckham: The Price of Beauty
    Wednesday May 9, 2007

In March 1993, Victoria Adams was an unknown 18-year-old dancer who posed for a roll of 36 photos, hoping to relaunch her career.
    Fourteen years later, the transformation of a pretty girl from Hertfordshire, England, to an international style and beauty icon (including her 1999 marriage to soccer star David Beckham) is astounding. Yes, force of will played a role, but at this point, so has major bank.
    Us Weekly interviewed the experts to break down the price of being Posh.
    Among our experts' findings:

Cheeks ($3,000):
    “They’re more sculpted, maybe from weight loss or buccal fat removal,”says New York surgeon Zachary Gerut.
    Lips ($2,000):
    Both bottom and lower are more prominent, suggesting Juvéderm or collagen injections every few months, says Gerut.
    Eyes ($8,000):
    “Her eyebrows drooped and now they’re arched,” Gerut tells Us. “In my opinion, that’s a forehead lift done beautifully, not Botox.”
    Nose ($11,000):
    Posh’s streamlined snout could be the result of nasal refinement surgery, NYC plastic surgeon Geoffrey Tobias tells Us. “The bridge looks thinner, and the tip is narrower and slightly turned up,” he says.
    Chest ($10,000):
    Beckham has dropped 20 pounds since 1993, estimates NYC internist Marc Siegel. “Most women have smaller breasts as they lose weight, not bigger,” Gerut says, speculating the roundness is due to implants.
    For more pictures of Victoria before she became Posh Spice, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.

Plus some other bits from another site:-
    The Truth About Victoria Beckham's Surgery
    Posted on Tuesday, October 12 @ 21:30:25 CDT by MusicMan
    kooky777 writes "Victoria Beckham is said to be turning into Michael Jackson, here I will reveal the truth about her plastic surgery as stated by a leading plastic Surgeon on "Victoria Beckham's Secrets".
    1) The Nose, the nose has not been completely redone, as pictures show; she’s had it make a smaller and the point by taking skin out of the nostrils. This has given it a more nicer finish and looks a lot better than the piggy nose she had before.
    2) The Breasts, Her ex-boyfriend is certainly adamant that she has had plastic surgery to enhance her chest and the pictures, before and after and definite signs. When she lost such a tremendous amount of weight her breasts only seemed to increase in size, and although I do really like her, they do look ridiculous. Also no woman without plastic surgery will be able to have such perfect breasts I her 30s and already having 2 children. She’s either been doing her , " I must, I must control my bust" exercises or it’s been the doctors that have helped.

3) Cheekbones, You may or you may not have noticed that the former Spice Girl's cheekbones have been in enhanced during her lucrative time in the public eye, they are now much bigger and pronounced.
    4)Teeth, the most fantastic teeth in the world, are definitely fake, they have changed incredibly, but she’s had it done very slowly to not let it show so much.
    5)Lips, They are now bigger, she has had them done for sure, but so do most female celebs.

This all is estimated to of come to the price of £20,000, and that concludes my Victoria Beckham "surgery"."

Popdirt.com - The Truth About Victoria Beckham's Surgery
    Free Charmed.

I don't think ANY kind of implant could ever look remotely good on her, because she has absolutely no fat tissue left. Anything would look too fake and plastic, it's not just about what size she choose, but also the quality and the feel of the whole thing. It would just be two pieces of plastic under skin, how could that ever look good?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information