Thread: Kate Beckinsale wants her daughter exposed to plastic surgery at a young age

Default Kate Beckinsale wants her daughter exposed to plastic surgery at a young age

Kate Beckinsale's eight-year-old daughter plays 'spot who's had Botox' on Los Angeles streets.

The 33-year-old British actress wants Lily exposed to the reality of plastic surgery at such a young age because she thinks women who undergo the cosmetic procedure look like "monsters".

Kate told US Glamour magazine: "This is what's sick about living in Los Angeles. My eight-year-old daughter will point to a woman and say, 'Look! That woman's had too much Botox.'

"She spots them because they all look a bit like Lord Voldemort from 'Harry Potter'. "

The 'Underworld' star - who gained 20 pounds to play Hollywood beauty Ava Gardner in 'The Aviator' has also revealed the Hollywood ideal is an unachievable look.

She said: "I don't think you can aspire to it, nor can I.

"Everybody is retouched, stretched, lengthened, slimmed and trimmed. I could look at a picture of myself from the past and think, 'Why don't I look like that now?' It's because I never have!"

femalefirst

shut up already. she's had quite a bit of PS herself.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

Awful Plastic Surgery: The Ugliest Breasts In Hollywood
    Really crappy implants. She's such a hypocrite.

Kate Beckinsale really needs to STFU. Why on earth would you be proud of your daughter for pointing at people and making rude remarks about them? Even if she is stating a truth that doesn't make it polite.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Wow she is one to talk. She has had things dones to herself obviously. I am begining to think she is just an unhappy bitch. She is always talking down (especially about Americans and Los Angeles) to and about people and places and now finds it funny that her daughter is just as catty. I guess she'll realize what a ninny she is when she loses her looks and she quits getting hired, since it's not for her acting abilities, lol.

talk about the epitome of hypocracy. some people should just be seen and not heard

The only reason I hate this woman is her hypocrisy. Why doesn't she just shut the hell up? Who does she think she's fooling?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information