Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey's plastic surgery

Default Mariah Carey's plastic surgery

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...2-15-07-a.html

I can see breast implants, nose job, botox, tummy tuck (and probably some lipo), cheek filler and dental work. Anything else?

isn't she a bit fucking young to have botox? she can't be more than like, 37 right?? Im not doubting that she did, though. Im 34, and im no where near needing botox.

Ok, I just looked and she turns 38 in march. Im sure she's had a shitload done, yeah.

The breast implants were a mistake; she should have got a more modest size anyway. She always looks fat to me because of those watermelons up front, and she poses so ridiculously.

sorry, imo she would look more beautiful if she wore a brown paper bag over her head

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    isn't she a bit fucking young to have botox? she can't be more than like, 37 right?? Im not doubting that she did, though. Im 34, and im no where near needing botox.

Ok, I just looked and she turns 38 in march. Im sure she's had a shitload done, yeah.
    I know, Botox in your 30's is ridiculous. For someone in that industry it probably isn't though which is sad. I saw on plastic surgery show where they said a woman should have her first face lift by 40.

I think a lot of these starlets are getting Botox'd in their 30's.

^^
    it's actually not bad advice. maybe not 40, but early 40s. plastic surgery looks more natural when it's done in small increments, with occasional tweaking and maintenance, rather than wait til you're a lot older for your face to really 'need' it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

I have heard that she's had 2 boob jobs, a nose job, had spots from her chest lasered off and most recently, lipo. The cheeks are hers, as she was showing off a photo of a family member on some show on I think it was MTV and that person (a grandmother?) had the same cheeks. She even made note of it that people think she's had cheek implants.

Funny how she never commented on how people think she's had breast implants. I guess she realizes they're obvious.

Hell, I'm 37 and if I had the $$ I would botox my crow's feet that are starting to show. That's just me though.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Deviled_Crab View Post
    I have heard that she's had 2 boob jobs, a nose job, had spots from her chest lasered off and most recently, lipo. The cheeks are hers, as she was showing off a photo of a family member on some show on I think it was MTV and that person (a grandmother?) had the same cheeks. She even made note of it that people think she's had cheek implants.

Funny how she never commented on how people think she's had breast implants. I guess she realizes they're obvious.

She didn't inherit those cheeks from her grandmother. She bought them.

The only thing I don't think she got is her cheeks done. She's just had chipmunk cheeks ever since she stopped being a lanky 19-year-old string bean.

Her boob job looks ridiculous and too large, I agree the boobs make her look fat.

And she's the queen of lipo and tummy tucks. I think that's why she feels justified in still strutting around in age-inappropriate sausage casing dresses and barely there, ill-fitting lingerie on stage.

Honestrly I've never liked this girls, her style and I always felt like she was (and still is) fugly as hell! She's not even good for the Pinko clear cuts, IMO.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

I can't confirm this, but I'm pretty sure she had her brains lipoed and injected in to her boobs.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Her face looks fat with those cheeks. I have them too and trust me, I never would buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    I can't confirm this, but I'm pretty sure she had her brains lipoed and injected in to her boobs.
    I heard the same rumor.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information