Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley's liposuction

Default Keira Knightley's liposuction

I totally think she's had lipo on her thighs and legs. She's always been really thin with thick legs, but now all of a sudden you could comfortably drive an 18 wheeler between her thighs. With her pear-shaped body which has really long torso and naturally thick legs, I just really don't think she could achieve such a drastic change naturally, especially her inner thighs. My sister has a very similar body shape (not so long in the torso though) and no matter how much she works out, her legs just won't ever be "thin."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Keira Knightley's LIPO??? If she did do that, is she fucking kidding??!! If you ask me, this is a combo of anorexia, bulimia and drugs.

It is possible to be naturally thin. I doubt she had lipo. She also looks pretty healthy in those pics as well.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks fabulous in the red bathing suit. Her body is just right in those photos. In the next one, she's painfully thin. It is not attractive... not in my book, although I can see why she wanted to lose weight off her backside. Her back now, looks way better than her front.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    I totally think she's had lipo on her thighs and legs. She's always been really thin with thick legs, but now all of a sudden you could comfortably drive an 18 wheeler between her thighs. With her pear-shaped body which has really long torso and naturally thick legs, I just really don't think she could achieve such a drastic change naturally, especially her inner thighs. My sister has a very similar body shape (not so long in the torso though) and no matter how much she works out, her legs just won't ever be "thin."
    The same thought crossed my mind when I saw photos of her recently. She's done something, but it's hard to say whether it was surgical or not. (Lipo is hard to prove.) She looks awfully masculine now.

Bronze Member

She did not have liposuction....
    Jesus Christ.

What about steroids, creatine or thermogenes to help her having a "fit" appearance? They dry all your muscular masses of the water and help you have a slimmer and fitter appearence... as long as you take them. They are not drugs, but also not a natural solution.

Good Lord people - she's simply thinner and more fit.

Sigh... and creatine and steriods didn't do it either.

Thermos - eh very possible but that she's leaner (everywhere) and shows more definition (everywhere) and not less leads me to believe that starvation, lipo or drugs had nothing to do with it.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

i have a very similar body type too, and i think she's either had something done or got really lucky with this latest round of weight loss and lost it it the butt/quad area. if you notice in the photos, there's not as drastic of a change between the top half of her bod in the "before/after" shots...at least, not when you compare it to the bottom half, which as us pear-shaped ones know is MUCH harder to change, sadly....
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    ... but that she's leaner (everywhere) and shows more definition (everywhere) and not less leads me to believe that starvation, lipo or drugs had nothing to do with it.
    Yup, maybe she just followed a diet and exercised a lot... I still think that she looked better before and I still don't like her face

Even weight loss + exercise is hard to believe when you look at the definition she has now. It's so targeted. It's like they even carved out a bit of a waist for her, she used to be so straight up and down. And those abs, oh my God! I think it's either some special drugs + exercise or it's lipo + exercise. If it's lipo, she got a lot of it. That really must've hurt.

(I'm describing the third picture.)

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    i have a very similar body type too, and i think she's either had something done or got really lucky with this latest round of weight loss and lost it it the butt/quad area. if you notice in the photos, there's not as drastic of a change between the top half of her bod in the "before/after" shots...at least, not when you compare it to the bottom half, which as us pear-shaped ones know is MUCH harder to change, sadly....
    That's exactly my point. My sister has a pear shaped body too and she could excercise night and day and not get definition like that in her legs while her upper body stays basically the same. And it's not just definition, practically half of her legs is just gone. Plus, she had the sculpted abs way back in 2003, she really hasn't change that much on top.

I just want to note one thing - losing fat is diet, a successful diet is what makes your "abs" show no amount of exercise with the wrong diet will show off the muscles you've worked so hard to grow.

If you're working out like a fiend and not seeing any results you need to either change how you're training more often and take a look your diet because what you think is a clean diet might not be at all.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Look, you obviously don't want to believe she had lipo and that's fine, but if you ask any woman with a pear shaped body who is thin on top and thick below, there's only so much you can do without becoming disgustingly thin on top or resorting to some unnatural method. Estrogen increases fat storing enzymes and "instructs" fat to be stored on the hips, thighs and butt, and on top of that, fat cells in that area contain more fat storing receptors than those in other areas and basically act like fat magnets. The problem is even further multiplied by the fact that the fat stored on the hips is a subcutaneous fat that is stored passively and meant to be used up during pregnancy, birth and breast-feeding. This basically means some women are just naturally prone to storing fat on this area and the fat is really stubborn and sometimes impossible to lose without becoming a full blown anorexic. In any case, this is beside the point as Keira's barely changed on top (if at all) while her bottom is almost completely changed.
    Last edited by Somerset; January 9th, 2007 at 04:53 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Absolutely right on. Even at my absolute skinniest (size 6 - U.S. 6), I always had a J.Lo butt and slightly thick thighs. When it wasn't fashionable.

What's really sad is that looking back, I actually looked terrific like that though I didn't think I did. Now is when I truly have a problem (20 lbs. heavier). I could never be an anorexic because I like food too much and I'm not sick or that disciplined to do something like not eat.

I'm with her having lipo on the inner thighs. That shit is so hard to get rid of. More so that outer, in my experience.
    Last edited by Mira; January 9th, 2007 at 08:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information