Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demi Moore completes cosmetic makeover with 5,000 knee surgery

Default Demi Moore completes cosmetic makeover with 5,000 knee surgery

by RICHARD SIMPSON
    Last updated at 09:03am on 25th October 2006

Demi's knees before and after

She spent a fortune remodelling her body in a move which rejuvenated her career and brought her romance with a handsome toyboy, who is now her husband.

Yet despite her enviable figure, Demi Moore, 43, always had one or two things she wanted to hide away - namely her knees.

Now after finding a surgeon who has perfected a technique to remove saggy skin from the notoriously difficult-to-correct area, Miss Moore is once again a perfect 10.

After her flaw was pointed out to her, the mother of three - who is very conscious that actor husband Ashton Kutcher is 15 years younger than her - asked her plastic surgeon to see what he can do.

"Demi went to Brian Novack, who has already done work on her," a source close to the actress said. "He is a fantastic surgeon and his clients don't look like they've had surgery. Demi couldn't stand it that there was any part of her that is not perfect.

"She is also sensitive about her age, although Ashton has told her a million times he doesn't care about what she looks like because he loves her.

"A lot of her friends were trying to talk her out of having more surgery. Worrying about her knees, of all things, is just silly. She's lucky that's the only part of her left to sag!"

Knees are one of the hardest areas of the body to have done because there is nowhere to conceal the scarring.

"If you cut away skin there is going to be scarring," said plastic surgeon Alex Karidis of the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth in North London. "If you have a neck lift you can hide the scarring behind the ear, but the knees are one of the most exposed areas of the body.

"I would always advise my clients against having knee surgery because it is impossible to hide. And even though the scarring might not be as bad as the sagging, it will be a telltale sign that you have had surgery."

The surgery added another 5,000 to the 220,000 tally of improving her body. Among the work she has allegedly had is liposuction to her hips, thighs and stomach, estimated to have cost 16,000, a 9,500 breast implant operation and 20,000 of work on her face.

She has also paid an army of advisers including a nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga teacher and kick-boxing coach.

After a string of film flops in the late Nineties and a difficult break up with her husband of 11 years, Bruce Willis, Miss Moore has enjoyed a comeback since having the main work done nearly four years ago.

What cosmetic surgeons believe Demi has had done:

Liposuction to her hips, inner and outer thighs and stomach - 16,000
    Beast implants for 1996 film Striptease - 11,000
    Subsequent operation to reduce her breast implants and have a breast lift - 9,500
    Brow lift - 3,600
    Chemical facial skin peel - 10,000
    Collagen injections (per course) - 200
    Teeth veneered and laser whitening - 6,200
    A long-term diet and fitness routine, including nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga instructor and kick-boxing champion - 165,000
    Knees surgery - 5,000

Total: 226,500

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

So, ARE there scars on her knees?? I don't see any, though I am guessing she may be wearing body makeup to conceal them.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

eww yuck gross! She's such a narcissistic freak and its not like she's getting tons of roles from all this! - no wonder she was friends w/ someone like Madonna

-and scars can be removed w/ lazor and creams, but im sure she went w/ the lazor option.

uh, what comeback? She was in ONE movie, the Charlie's Angels sequel.. not exactly "Little Women"
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She needs to get brain surgery, now, because she's not very smart.

For someone that has some many people to train her - she has pretty mushy looking legs.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Gosh you have to be kidding me.

she must have excercised her thights

I remember when she was in Charlie's Angels 2 everyone made a big deal of how 'fantastic' she looks. What the hell are we commending her on, she had surgery, big deal, we could all look that good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    I remember when she was in Charlie's Angels 2 everyone made a big deal of how 'fantastic' she looks. What the hell are we commending her on, she had surgery, big deal, we could all look that good.
    I agree, are we all supposed to drop our jaws and go " Oh how amazing! What a great beauty to aspire to!" when if any of us had a tenth of the money this chick has we'd look better than she does.
    I remember Demi on some entertainment show where a presenter was fawning all over her and how did her body manage to look this great and Demi answers nonchalantly " Oh, well I redecorated my home and had to move furniture around' I wanted to smash her smug little narcissistic pinched face in she annoyed me so much with that comment. She can't bear to admit to the surgery because then she'd have to concede that she isn't a 'natural' beauty like her deluded self thinks we all think she is.

Shes an idiot, its different if you get surgery before anyone has proof you looked different before, but with her, we know she was not as pretty then as she is now. They think we're stupid, like we're supposed to believe that faces and bodies change overnight to a star's advantage!

Brian Novack, huh? I always wanted to know the name of her surgeon...

*goes to find a piece of paper*

Hit By Ban Bus!

its not fair! if i had all that surgery and training i'd be gorgeous and perfect too. no. MORE gorgeous and perfect than her. hehe.

Even after all that surgery, i dont think she's beautiful at all. A 40yr old with a skin like that of a 20yr old looks so fake

She still denies surgery!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information