Thread: Lipo, who's done it?

Default Lipo, who's done it?

Everything's in the title, if you've had a lipo, I'm interested in your experience!
    I'm considering it on my calves and thighs (front, inner, saddlebags) because sports and healthy diet haven't managed to get rid of all the fat I put on after a thyroid malfunction a few years ago.

I read it could make cellulite look worse for example, so if anybody here has had to have their lipo corrected or downside effects, what exactly happened?
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I had it done about 15 years ago.

I made an appointment for a consultation for the ole saddlebags.

The procedure is pretty easy. They give you a local and laughing gas. They talked to me throughout the procedure. I felt slight pressure in the points of entry and I could feel where they were sucking the fat out of, but it was just a slight sensation; I could tell where on my leg they were pulling the fat out of - if that makes any sense. Watching the fat being sucked out of you, down the tube and into a container is oddly fascinating. I can't remember how long the actual procedure took.

Afterwards, they put pads on the incision areas to soak any leakage, and then squeeze you into what can only be described as spanx with suspenders??? I can't remember how long I had to wear those, but they were worn all day, everyday. There is even a cut out at the vagina/ass area so you can pull your underwear (which you wear over the getup) to do your business. I'm going to say it was about 2 weeks or so and they were only allowed off to take a shower and then you had to put them back on.

I have no incision marks/scars. Hell, I can't even tell where they are when I try to find them. My saddlebag area looks great. I had absolutely no issues and am glad I did it.

As I said, this was about 15 years ago and back then, the procedure cost me $3000.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have an appointment next week with the surgeon to discuss what I'd want and what results I could expect, I'm planning on an operation in february
    (when an extra layer of pantyhose to hold my legs in place will actually be welcomed )
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Thread Information