Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Celebrities who admitted to having cosmetic surgery

Elite Member

Default Celebrities who admitted to having cosmetic surgery

Celebrities who admitted to having cosmetic surgery

Photos

© Getty Images; Rex Images

Jennifer Aniston

The “Friends” star, in an interview with People in 2007, confessed to a nose surgery. She said, “It’s funny. I had [a deviated septum] fixed – best thing I ever did. As far as all the other [rumors], as boring as it sounds, it’s still mine. All of it. Still mine.”

© Reuters/Robert Galbraith; Rex Shutterstock

Kaley Cuoco

In the 2016 December issue of the Women’s Health magazine, the “Big Bang Theory" star revealed that at 18 she underwent breast augmentation and later on underwent nose surgery.

The 31-year-old actress said, “As much as you want to love your inner self … I’m sorry, you also want to look good. I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else, but if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing.”

© Rex Images

Chrissy Teigen

In an interview with Byrdie, the supermodel proclaimed to having armpit liposuction done, adding smilingly, "Everything about me is fake except my cheeks." She pointed to her forehead, nose, lips: "fake, fake, fake."
    Later in a series of tweets, she admitted to having joked about it all except liposuction.

© Kevork Djansezian/NBC via Getty Images; Todd Williamson/Getty Images

Ariel Winter

In August 2015, the “Modern Family” star revealed about her breast reduction surgery to Glamour.com: “I didn't want to not tell anybody and then have another million stories [say], 'What happened to Ariel?

She looks so different.' And I also think there's some good that can come from [telling] my story. It's something that I did to better my life and better my health, and I think that can benefit a lot of young girls. I have felt happier with myself than I ever have.”

© Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP; Victor Chavez/WireImage/Getty Images

Iggy Azalea

In a March 2015 interview with Vogue, the Australian singer admitted: "I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I'd thought about it my entire life."

© ABC via Getty Images; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty Images

Jamie Lee Curtis

The "Freaky Friday" star told MORE Magazine in 2002, "I've done it all. I've had a little plastic surgery. I've had a little lipo. I've had a little Botox. And you know what? None of it works. None of it."

© Chris Pizzello/AP Photo

Amanda Bynes

In 2013, the actress spoke out on Twitter. She wrote: "I was born with a webbing in between my eyes.

That was a birth defect that I had surgically removed! I've never been more excited! [...] Surgery is a complete miracle for me—nothing can hold you back from living out your dreams. There's a surgery for everything that's wrong with you!"

© Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage/Getty Images; Robin Marchant/Getty Images

Pamela Anderson

In 2008, Anderson told the Daily Mail: "When I first got a boob job it was because everyone else was getting theirs done, and I didn't put a great deal of thought into the whole process.

Then I got the implants removed after my divorce (from Tommy Lee) in a kind of 'I'll show him' way, except I really missed them myself, so I put them back in.

But all in all, I'd say they've had a pretty good career. I've basically been tagging along for the ride."

© Rex Images

Gwyneth Paltrow

For Harper’s Bazaar’s May 2013 issue, Paltrow said, "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50.

I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"

© Getty Images; Tony Barson/WireImage/Getty Images

Victoria Beckham

Beckham admitted to having a breast job done in a resurfaced letter that the designer wrote to her younger self for a British Vogue issue.

She said, “All those years I denied it — stupid. A sign of insecurity. Just celebrate what you’ve got.”

© Rex Shutterstock; Image Group LA/Disney Channel via Getty Images

Britney Spears

In a candid interview with InStyle in 2014, the former pop princess said: "A doctor I see, [Beverly Hills plastic surgeon] Dr. [Raj] Kanodia, does fun stuff to me sometimes—I've had lip injections before.
    He has this peptide-based face-care product; it’s green and slimy, and you mix it together and put it on your face. It does wonders. You leave it on overnight. Can you tell I love skin care?"

© (none mentioned)

Julie Chen

In 2013, the Chinese-American journalist opened up about her decision to opt for plastic surgery, to make her eyes look bigger. On her show, "The Talk," she said: "I was working as a local news reporter in Dayton, Ohio.

I asked my news director [if] over the holidays, if anchors want to take vacations, could I fill in?

And he said, 'You will never be on this anchor desk, because you're Chinese. … And after I had it done, the ball did roll for me."

© Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images; Andreas Branch/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images

Ashley Tisdale

The "High School Musical" star admitted to having a rhinoplasty procedure done in 2007. She told People magazine: "Growing up, I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing.

The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose … I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health."

© Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

Dianna Agron

During a "Late Show with David Letterman" interview in 2011, the "Glee" actor spoke about how she has had two new nose jobs, after breaking her nose twice.

Discussing the second occasion, she said: "I couldn't get it fixed because we were in the middle of doing this concert tour and we were filming. We had a day off and I met up with some of my friends and we were dancing.

And again, there was another collision of sorts—I must be turning too quickly, people don't see me coming or something—but it's fixed now!"

© Victoria Will/Invision/AP

Lisa Kudrow

In 2013, the "Friends" star told the Daily Mail about her nose job: "I went from, in my mind, hideous, to not hideous.

I did it the summer before going to a new high school.

So there were plenty of people who wouldn't know how hideous I looked before. That was a good, good, good change. That was life altering."

© Mark Perry/Getty Images; Rex Shutterstock

Katie Price

The Glamour model-turned-businesswoman said to the Daily Mail earlier this year: “I'm a fan of plastic surgery, but that's obvious.

I won't share the list of what I've done because we'd be here all day, but if I was going to give advice to someone then it would be to research properly and be careful who you put your trust in.

I wish I knew that when I was younger because I could've saved myself a lot of heartache and surgery." She further added, "People should only have surgery for themselves—not for a man, a woman or for a career."

© Harry Langdon/Getty Images; Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage/Getty Images

Tori Spelling

In 2000, the actress told People magazine: "I admit to having a nose job, but that's all ... I lost my baby fat, and people said I had work done."

© Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage/Getty Images; Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic/Getty Images

Heidi Montag

Montag, in an interview with People in 2010, admitted to getting 10 different surgeries done.

She said: "I would say the biggest reason is to feel better, to feel perfect. I was made fun of when I was younger, and so I had insecurities, especially after I moved to L.A.

People said I had a "Jay Leno chin;" they'd circle it on blogs and say nasty things. It bothered me.

And when I watched myself on The Hills, my ears would be sticking out like Dumbo! I just wanted to feel more confident and look in the mirror and be like, 'Whoa! That's me!' I was an ugly duckling before."

© Getty Images; Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images

Kourtney Kardashian

The eldest Kardashian sister, in an exclusive Nightline interview in 2010, said, "I have had breast implants. But it's not a secret, I could care less.”

© Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic; Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

Dolly Parton

The country singer, in an interview with In Touch Weekly in 2012, confessed: "Anybody that's got the nerve, desire and the money to have surgery, should find a good doctor and just do it … These days, I do very little—just fillers and Botox. You owe it to people not to look like a dog if you can help it!"

© Mark Mainz/Getty Images; Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic

Kris Jenner

Jenner, during an interview with an Australian radio station in 2011, had spoken about getting a face lift done. "I did have a little freshening up … 'Kim thought my chin was down to my waist. So I had a little lower... they take your chin and pull it up.'"

© Rex Images

Khloé Kardashian

On an episode of her chat show “Kocktails with Khloé” in 2016, the youngest Kardashian sister acknowledged to having facial fillers.

Further on the TV show “Botched,” she said, “It did not work for me. I looked crazy, and I still think the effects are in there - I went to have it all dissolved like three times.”

© Paul Mounce/Corbis via Getty Images; Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images

Tara Reid

Reid spoke about her cosmetic surgery in 2014 to The Hollywood Gossip: "I can't say I'm never going to have more surgery as I don't know how I'll feel in a few years' time. Right now I'm happy with my body, though … But the mental and physical pain I went through after surgery was horrific. I went through two years of living in denial and everyone saying how bad my body was."

© Broadimage/Rex Features

Kelly Rowland

The former Destiny’s Child singer confessed about her surgery in an interview to Shape magazine in 2013: "I wanted to get breast implants when I was 18, but my mom and Beyoncé's mom told me to really think about it first.

I took their advice and waited 10 years ... Once I felt ready, I tried on padded bras and walked around in them to see how it would feel. You have to know what you're getting, no matter what type of surgery it is."

© Todd Williamson/Invision/AP

Patricia Heaton

The "Everybody Loves Raymond" star revealed to People in 2002 why she opted for surgery: "I had four C-sections and my stomach looked like the map of the world. My breasts were hanging down to here from breastfeeding those babies, and my nipples were like platters. I wanted to fit into the gowns that I finally got to wear."

© Rex Images

Sharon Osbourne

In 2013, the English TV actress and former X Factor judge wrote in her autobiography “Unbreakable”: “There’s not much I haven’t had tweaked, stretched, peeled, lasered, veneered, enhanced or removed altogether. I don’t think I’m as bad as some women – like Jocelyn ‘bride of’ Wildenstein.”

She admitted to having undergone surgeries for arms and legs lifts, tummy tuck and face lifts.

© Getty Images

Denise Richards

In 2011, the former model-turned actress told Us Weekly that she “was in such a hurry” to get implants that she didn’t research her doctor and ended up with “bigger implants than what I asked for.”
    She later approached another doctor to get those corrected but ended up with even bigger implants.

© Rex Images

Courtney Love

In a 2014 interview with Canadian magazine Fashion, Love said, “Nobody ask me about aging gracefully, please,' and continued, “C'mom, I took advice from Goldie Hawn when she said I should get a facelift at 35!”

© Rex Images

Kathy Griffin

The comedian has admitted in different interviews about having undergone surgeries, including a nose job, liposuction, rhinoplasty and eye brow lifts.

For her nose surgery, she said, “I was told repeatedly, ‘You would be pretty if it weren’t for that nose. You’d work more if it weren’t for that nose. Hey have you considered getting a nose job? You would think I had a nose the size of Texas. I was young and impressionable and I was told that enough that I started to believe it, so I got a nose job.”

© Rex Images

Farrah Abraham

The “Teen Mom” star in 2012 told In Touch that she underwent two procedures, a rhinoplasty and a chin implant. She added, “I hate that surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it. There was pain, but it was very worth it."

I've always thought her looks were weird and very over estimated. Now that I look at, especially, the pic on the left I know why: she looks like Brad Shitt, a.k.a. Mr. Potatohead, in drag! Very mismatched features.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I laughed at Denise Richards saying not once but twice a surgeon gave her bigger boobs than she asked for. I didn't want big boob! The docs just kept giving them to me!
    *Kat*, rollo, BITTER and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

© Rex Images

Khloé Kardashian

On an episode of her chat show “Kocktails with Khloé” in 2016, the youngest Kardashian sister acknowledged to having facial fillers.

Further on the TV show “Botched,” she said, “It did not work for me. I looked crazy, and I still think the effects are in there - I went to have it all dissolved like three times.”
    You don't say?

Not to mention the brazilian butt lift thingy half her family has.
    BITTER and rollo like this.

Deviated septum my ass. Funny how almost all of them say that. Love how some leave out the obvious: Tori Spelling nary a mention of her awful boob job, and Britney Spears says nothing about her nose being half the size of her original one.

*eta: Pam Anderson looked so pretty with her original eyebrows.

Elite Member

My niece had a deviated septum fixed. Guess what, her nose looks exactly the same!

I always call "bullshit" when celebrities get nose jobs, and say they got it because of a deviated septum. Hmm, it's weird that surgery changed your nostril size, and your nose became slimmer.
    HWBL and tulip like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I wonder how many times Kourtney Kardashian's useless sisters have leaned on her to get a gallon of filler shot into her ass so that they can better lie that their shape is due to genetics.
    Sleuth likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

For Harper’s Bazaar’s May 2013 issue, Paltrow said, "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50.

I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"
    I laughed at Gwyneth Paltrow taking a dig at Joan Rivers. She might actually have a sense of humour.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

© Rex Images

Kathy Griffin

The comedian has admitted in different interviews about having undergone surgeries, including a nose job, liposuction, rhinoplasty and eye brow lifts.

^ Haha, good catch. Kathy looked better before in my opinion.
    BITTER likes this.

^^^Mh, hasn't nearly everyone? I have no idea how Lisa Kudrows nose looked before and Kelly Rowlands implants are pretty good, a nice size.
    Everyone else here just looks a bit more generic, or bordering on freakshow by now.
    tulip likes this.

Lisa's rhinoplasty is horrible. Her nose is pinched and fake looking!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Her nostrils are big and flared. The don't know what her nose looked like before surgery, but I think her current noselooks like it would be, a "before".
    BITTER likes this.

Lisa's nose job is how they used to do it in the sixties and seventies...they didn't do anything to her nostrils, just the tip and bridge.

Kelly Rowland had a nose job too.

Farrah Abraham needs to get her money back...all the PS in the world can never remove SKANK.
    tulip likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information