• 1 Post By Chalet
  • 2 Post By stella blue
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By HWBL
  • 1 Post By kasippu

Thread: Melanie Griffith: 'Hopefully I Look More Normal Now'

fgg

Default Melanie Griffith: 'Hopefully I Look More Normal Now'

Melanie Griffith on Battling Addiction, Dating and Cosmetic Surgery: 'Hopefully I Look More Normal Now'

Melanie Griffith isnt holding back when it comes to addressing complicated issues from her past.

The actress spoke to Porter magazine for its latest issue, and said she did her best to make sure her addiction struggles and time in rehab didnt affect her children: Alexander Bauer, 31, Fifty Shades of Grey star Dakota Johnson, 27, and Stella Banderas, 20.

I was a totally functioning mom. I wasnt like a drunk-on-the-floor, out-of-it person, Griffith, 59, says in the new issue, out Friday. I didnt do some things I probably should have done but, mostly, I was there for my kids. They had a sort of privileged gypsy life.

Griffith first entered a rehabilitation program to treat alcohol addiction in 1988, three years after her son was born. The stint led her to reconnect with former husband Don Johnson (the pair briefly married when she was 18) and they were remarried for five years before splitting again for good.

Don was actually waiting for me when I got out of rehab, she says about Johnson, with whom she had daughter Dakota. We got back together; it was the most natural, perfect, loving thing. Then it just sort of wasnt working. I think its hard when you are both in the public eye, unless one of you gives up work.

The star would go on to marry actor Antonio Banderas in 1996 before filing for divorce in 2014.

I think part of the reason my marriage to Antonio fell apart was because I was stuck; nobody else is to blame. Its just that I personally got stuck and I wont let that happen again, I want to enjoy life, I want to do whatever I want to do, she says.

As for her dating life now, Griffith admits its slow going - a different pace for the bombshell who once dated men like Warren Beatty, Jack Nicholson and Ryan ONeal.

Im shy with men now, very reticent ... nobody has asked me on a date [for almost two years], Griffith says.

The onetime Oscar nominee also talks about the moment she decided to make a change after her cosmetic surgery work raised eyebrows.

No, I didnt [realize] until people started saying. Oh my god, what has she done?! the star admits. I was so hurt I went to a different doctor and he started dissolving all of this s- that this other woman doctor had put in. Hopefully, I look more normal now.

To see the full interview with Melanie Griffith, buy the latest issue of Porter, on sale globally this Friday. It is also available as a digital edition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melanie-g...151423320.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well I hope so too. So show your pic?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I don't think so, Mel. These are from February 2016

Looks like Candy Spelling

I wondered where her ex Steven Bauer was so I just looked him up. He's 60 and dating a 20 year old (since she was 18) and Antonio is a with a woman 20 years younger. I never wonder why women aren't partnered.
    Annika likes this.

Her face is weird. It looks tight, but wrinkled.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Well that Feb 2016 may be an improvement.

Google says this was 2015

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

“I was so hurt I went to a different doctor and he started dissolving all of this s- that this other woman doctor had put in.
    Thanks for pointing out that it was a WOMAN doctor, Mel. She might be the shittiest of shit doctors on planet Earth, but she still went to medical school instead of scratching a career out of fucking older men and being a former 15 year old hottie.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Melyanna like this.

Her chin implant is too big and everyone knows if your ears are growing longer, you should not drag them down with heavy earrings.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Bronze Member

I think we should re-consider.

Looks like there was some nasal collapse as well.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Yep, she used to have a nice perky little nose and now it's all wide and flat.

And...Don Johnson was so damn dreamy.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

'Hopefully I Look More Normal Now'

You've passed that station decades ago.
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

2017 I see improvement
    czb likes this.

The wig is not good.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information