Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KrisNine
  • 1 Post By pinkbunnyslippers

Thread: Bella Thorne Snapchats her Eyebrow Tattoo Procedure

Elite Member

Default Bella Thorne Snapchats her Eyebrow Tattoo Procedure

I never can post pix. I don't think they look very good. She's also obviously had a boob job and her lips plumped. She's pretty young to be doing all of this IMO.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bella-tho...221804874.html

Bella Thorne just got tattooed eyebrows in the name of beauty

Bella Thorne just took her beauty routine to the next level and we are in seriously in awe.

The Duff actress has become well-known for being really open about both her beauty and her body. She shared some really personal moments with the world (and even made them surprisingly hilarious) when she opened up about a recent colonoscopy on her social media.

And now she’s just shared another kind of procedure. Only this time, the end product is a lot more beautiful.

She decided to get her eyebrows tattooed and shared every moment of the process on her Snapchat. And it is mesmerizing to watch.

ICYMI, eyebrow tattoos are a surprisingly common trend that allows you to commit to having some seriously dark, shapely, beautiful brows.

Bella takes us on her own journey so that we can all see what it might be like to try the procedure from the safety and comfort of our own home.

She condenses the couple hours it takes to go through everything into a few short minutes, sharing some of the highlights that helped create her beautiful full brows.

And, TBH, her brows look seriously glorious by the end of her Snapchat story.

Getting your eyebrows tattooed is obviously not like getting a traditional tattoo.

Lots of people have been sharing the before and after pictures to show some of the amazing results.

My friend did the eyebrow tattooing and it looks much better. She's Asian and has very sparse brows. Her eyebrows turned out great and apparently it's not permanent, but lasts for a year or so.
    tulip likes this.

I've considered it recently, because I've never had particularly full eyebrows and as I've gotten older, they seem to be sparser. I've tried brow pencils, but feel like I look like a clown, so end up removing it.

Elite Member

I think it could look good, but sure doesn't on her. She's looking more and more plastic and she's too young to look so fake. Also, she annoys the crap out of me, so there's that.

I don't know who she is, but in the picture of the girl giving the 'duh' face makes me want to pluck those 3 stray hairs on each brown. If I were talking to her in person, I wouldn't be able to stop staring.

I went back to see her name, it says drea_bug89.
    Serendipity likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

When someone gets things like this done at that age, it's sad. I've always felt like she probably had to do a lot of gross stuff to get where she is. She's beautiful, doesn't need all that. I call a huge breakdown if she stays in Hollywood.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I don't know who she is, but in the picture of the girl giving the 'duh' face makes me want to pluck those 3 stray hairs on each brown. If I were talking to her in person, I wouldn't be able to stop staring.

I went back to see her name, it says drea_bug89.
    It looks like she passed out drunk and her friends did her eyebrows with a biro.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Thread Information