Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Selfie obsessed Kurt Coleman (19) is almost unrecognisable from his younger self

Elite Member

Default Selfie obsessed Kurt Coleman (19) is almost unrecognisable from his younger self

Selfie obsessed Kurt Coleman is almost unrecognisable from his younger self after multiple cosmetic procedures... as he celebrates 19th birthday

Kurt Coleman celebrates his 19th birthday and is almost unrecognisable from his younger self | Daily Mail Online

By Sophie Goulopoulos and Karishma Sarkari for Daily Mail Australia
    Published: 20:38 EST, 5 February 2016 | Updated: 22:29 EST, 5 February 2016

He celebrated his 19th birthday just last week, and while a person's look will evolve naturally over time, Kurt Coleman has employed some help to literally shape the face he's famous for today.

The teenager has never been shy to share the details of his cosmetic procedures, often sharing flashback photos to when he was much younger to compare.

And as the social media celebrity turned one year older on January 24, Daily Mail Australia takes a look at just how drastically the Gold Coast native has changed since he was a child.

'My face is a work of art': Kurt Coleman celebrated his 19th birthday last week and is almost unrecognisable from his younger self after multiple cosmetic procedures

In early January, Kurt posted a flashback photo from six years ago to his Instagram, showing off his photo taking skills even as a 13-year-old.

'Me when I was little,' he captioned the shot. '13 and was still taking selfies that rocked the world,' he added.
    The social media star, who has his own line of merchandise including T-shirts, recently claimed he takes better photos of himself than selfie queen Kim Kardashian.

'Perf Like Kurt': the teenager, who has his own tagline 'Perf Like Kurt', has made no secret of his search for perfection

Before and after: After having previously admitted to getting cosmetic lip enhancements, the social media sensation revealed in November he has further work done to his face, targeted at the chin and jawline

'I've changed so much in 5 years': The selfie lover has clearly always been a fan of the camera

'#flashback to When I had a double chin and 15 kilos heavier': Kurt has been happy to show fans throwback shots on his profile

And it seems, somewhat proving his point, even as a teenager he was able to give the camera a considered "blue steel".

In the shot the fresh-faced Gold Coast personality showed off his choppy brown locks, styled in a Justin Bieber-esq fashion.

The old image, in which the fashionista wears a simple red printed T-shirt, also goes to show just how much the Queensland boy's appearance has changed in half a decade.

Being transparent: The online personality said he struggled with being confident with his chin, and now feels much better after getting the dermal filler treatment done

'Makes me love myself even more': The social media personality told The Project the tweaks to his jawline made him happier looking at his reflection

With his own tagline 'Perf Like Kurt' the teenager has also made no secret of his regular preening and pruning in search of perfection.

In November, the now blonde haired personality opened up about recent cosmetic work he's had done, including his chin and jawline.

Taking to Instagram he told his over 185,000 followers that he hadn't been happy with the shape of his chin for some time, do decided to make a change he describes as 'the best thing I've ever done'.

Changing face: Kurt shared two side-by-side shots to show just how much his face had changed between February and October, following his various treatments

'Blowing out the candles ': Kurt is pictured blowing out his candles at the age of 6

Birthday boy: As he turned 19. Kurt shared a snap of himself and his brother with the caption, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE'

Sharing a before and after post revealing the results of the procedure, the 18-year-old also made a mention of Cosmedic Centre in Queensland's Broadbeach where he had the procedure done.

'Always gonna be honest with you all about what my beauty secrets are. I'm not a liar I'm just an honest person, but today I got jaw line and chin filler because I hated my small chin, (which made my nose look big and my face out of shape.. ) and trust me it's the best thing I've ever done,' he wrote.

Speaking on the The Project in November, he admitted having the work done 'makes me love myself even more'.

KURT'S WORK:

AUGUST 2015: Lip fillers
    OCTOBER 2015: Botox
    NOVEMBER 2015: Fillers across his jawline

'A work of art': The avid Instagrammer admits to his fan that his preened look takes a lot of work but thinks of it more as a work of art

According to Cosmedic Centre's official website, its jawline enhancement treatment uses dermal fillers to 'help create a strong jawline and a more defined smile'.

'Many people experience improved self-confidence and greater self-esteem after the treatment procedure,' the website claims, with the treatment costing anywhere between $399 to $800.

Striving to be completely transparent about the cosmetic work he has had done, Kurt also shared a post last week revealing the changes in his complexion since February earlier this year.

'My face has changed so much since February my face is my work of art,' the online personality wrote next to one photo dated back till February, and the other taken in October.

Working it: Speaking on the The Project in November, he admitted having work done 'makes me love myself even more'

All about the angles: The social media star, who has his own line of merchandise including T-shirts, recently claimed he takes better photos of himself than selfie queen Kim Kardashian=

'My girl on my birthday. In the moonlight!': The instagram star was sure to celebrate his landmark in style

(Here is a link to the TV interview in the DM article, can't seem to post the video here)
    http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...0695168915.mp4

And this is from Kurts YouTube channel..

He certainly forgot leg day
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^Spindly leg day. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people exposing everything about themselves on the internet, taking millions of pictures of themselves, drowning in their mirror image, being so damned self centered and vacuous. I really think that is one of the worst things about modern times. Can't ff-ng stand it.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Who the heck is this kid? I am scared for our world. Someone takes photos of themselves and is considered a "star"? WTF? I don't get this whole Instagram-You Tube -- social media "star" thing at all.

He looks like a Vegas magician with the flowy hair. Reminds me of someone that I can't think of right now.
    HWBL and Mivvi21 like this.

Here's his future.

He used to be a cute kid; he looks more feminine now, and despite the girlfriend, my gaydar is pinging...
    HWBL, Lalasnake, sputnik and 7 others like this.

You mean guuuuuurlfriend?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

My gaydar exploded ......and those lips are grotesque
    sputnik, HWBL, twitchy2.0 and 3 others like this.

Dick sucking lips
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i have no idea who he is but i predict bankruptcy and an 'accidental overdose' a few year from now. that's not the face of a happy, well adjusted person.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i have no idea who he is but i predict bankruptcy and an 'accidental overdose' a few year from now. that's not the face of a happy, well adjusted person.
    Yep^ Highly probable that he will meet the same fate as that "Justin Bieber Lookalike" Guy
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

He is the twinkiest twink that ever twinked!
    Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?" Lark Voorhees

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    Here's his future.

What the f*ck is that? Kill it with fire!
    Who are this creatures?
    Froogy likes this.

his orange tan and hair are worse than the lips. the chin implant actually looks good.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Good lord can you imagine being this way that early? His future is fucked.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information