Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang
  • 1 Post By Cartermrc

Thread: Unlicensed Ex-Con Plastic Surgeon Mutilates Someone's Penis

Default Unlicensed Ex-Con Plastic Surgeon Mutilates Someone's Penis

Ex-con posing as plastic surgeon left patient with deformed penis, police say

By Peter Holley August 5 at 12:02 PM

Mark Schreiber has been charged with one count of unlicensed practice of health care causing serious injury. (Courtesy of Broward Sheriff's Office)

By the time the 55-year-old hairstylist approached Mark Schreiber, he was desperate.

Hoping for a bigger penis, the man had recently undergone an enlargement procedure in which "filler" was injected into his penis to make it longer and thicker, according to the Sun Sentinel.

He'd made a terrible mistake.

Within an hour of the procedure, he later told police, his penis looked deformed, according to NBC affiliate WTVJ. Now, he wanted to reverse the procedure.

Schreiber -- a former surgeon who used to compare his skills to artistry -- agreed to help. After paying Schreiber $1,000 in cash, the patient told police, he remembered little beyond being sedated and passing out, according to the Sun Sentinel.

That's when Schreiber, 60, went to work, police say. The results were not good, the man told police.

And the procedure shouldn't have been performed in the first place: Schreiber's license was suspended by the Florida Board of Medicine in 2005, and he permanently surrendered his license in 2008 after repeated run-ins with the board, according to public records. Schreiber also spent two years in prison after pleading guilty to four felony charges of practicing medicine without a license.

Though Schreiber had agreed "to continue to refrain from practicing medicine," according to a document he'd filed years earlier with the Board of Medicine, he operated on the hairstylist in January, the Sun Sentinel reported.

The patient awoke to find his worst nightmare between his legs, telling police that his penis had gone from deformed to "mutilated," according to a warrant obtained by the Sun Sentinel.

"The victim's penis was now incredibly small, yet very swollen and the skin around the shaft had been removed and was raw," the warrant said. "The victim stated that his penis had retracted so far that it protruded less than one inch from his body."

The patient reached Schreiber two days later, and the ex-con who went by the name "Dr. Mark" told the patient that his swollen, one-inch penis was not unusual. He told the man to "just put two sticks [on] either side of his penis and wrap it up to keep it straight," the warrant said.

The man told police was never able to get in touch with Schreiber again, according to the Sun Sentinel.

Investigators told the paper that the victim's penis is "severely deformed," and noted that "he has no sensation during urination and...is unable to engage in sexual relations and spontaneous erection is extremely painful."

Schreiber was arrested at his home on Friday following a multi-agency investigation involving the Florida Department of Health, the Miami-Dade state attorney's office and several local police and sheriff's departments, according to Miami's NBC affiliate. He is being held without bond in the Broward County jail on one count of unlicensed practice of health care causing serious injury, a felony, police told the Sun Sentinel.

Officials are also looking for Nery Carvajal, who they say performed the initial surgery on the patient, the NBC affiliate reported. Citing the warrant, the station added that "Carvajal, like Schreiber, is not licensed to practice medicine in the state of Florida."

During Schreiber's arrest, authorities found breast implants inside his home, investigators told the Sun Sentinel. Sgt. Carl Zogby of the Hialeah Police Department told the newspaper that the former doctor "may have been doing clandestine surgeries on other people who don't know or who don't care about his history."

"He does this sort of gypsy thing, peddling his services to unscrupulous dealers," Zogby said.

Before he lost his license, Schreiber's career was marred by complaints, including the deaths of patients in 1998 and 2002, according to the Sun Sentinel.

During an August 2008 court appearance, Schreiber apologized to patients, according to the paper.

"I truly thought in my heart of hearts I was doing the right thing," he said.

Ex-con posing as plastic surgeon left patient with deformed penis, police say - The Washington Post

I want pictures.
    Last edited by greysfang; August 6th, 2015 at 11:05 AM.
    nwgirl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Lol. I know I'm wrong.

Idiot.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

Thinking with the wrong head.
    Brookie likes this.

Thread Information