Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Cool Sculpting

Default Cool Sculpting

Has anyone tried this or know someone who has? I've done plenty of research and had a consultation. I think I'm ready to do it, but was wondering if anyone who had more information. Thanks in advance!

A guy I know on another forum had it done on his love handles, he was really impressed, said the results were comparative to moderate lipo but obviously way less invasive. This guy is no stranger to surgery and cosmetic maintenance in general so I'm inclined to value his opinion.

It took months for the final effects to be seen though so you have to be prepared to be patient. Good luck!
    Froogy likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    A guy I know on another forum had it done on his love handles, he was really impressed, said the results were comparative to moderate lipo but obviously way less invasive. This guy is no stranger to surgery and cosmetic maintenance in general so I'm inclined to value his opinion.

It took months for the final effects to be seen though so you have to be prepared to be patient. Good luck!
    Thank you for the feed back! I've been advised it takes 2-3 months for the final result, which is totally fine.

I'm very tempted to try it on a stubborn little stomach pouch which is always there regardless of how in shape the rest of me is (or isn't at the moment).

If you do take the plunge will you tell us how you get on please?
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

For sure I will. I'm thinking about doing it at the end of September. I will keep you posted.

I guess they type of fat that responds to the treatment is the soft, pinchable type, not the firm type. I thought all fat was soft, but I guess in bigger people the fat is firm and does not respond to the treatment. I'm pretty average. I'm 5'2" and now weigh 126lbs. I have skinny arms and legs, but can not get rid of my pouch. They said not to expect any weight loss from the treatment.

Bronze Member

Froogy I think cool sculpting can be more worthy than we expect but it is not all about you surgeo, it is also about how you take care of yourself after and before treatment, follow guidelines in terms of exercise etc. So you should go for it without any doubts.

I read some reviews of ppl that had it done & several of them mentioned that they were in pain afterwards for at least a few days (can't remember the exact timeframe). They also said they were led to believe there would be no downtime, which was not the case. I can't remember the specifics, & I can't remember where I read it. I want to say it was on the "make me heal" or "real self" forums, but I can't swear to that. Just be prepared for some downtime if you do it.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am actually really fuxking tempted to try this shit out for spot treatment.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

fgg

i see a specialty derm in new orleans for a specific thing and because the procedure took time, we would just chat about stuff. he told me that the cool sculpting works but you have to be careful because it depends on how experienced the person doing it is and where you get it done. i think you'd be find on your belly but for love handles, you can end up lopsided due to how your body on each side reacts.

definitely keep us posted!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm trying to get in for a consult this week or next, I just want my abs done, so I'm kind of excited if it can give me a bit of a boost in that area since working out isn't cutting it anymore.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Holly - I did a lot of research and read a bunch of reviews on realself and other places. I also have now spoken to others who have had this done.

There is no "down time" if you can work through the pain. I am having this done on my lower abdomen. They put these gel strips on you (that leak everywhere) to protect your skin from the cold. Then a machine clamps down on your fat, which is the most painful part of the "procedure" Then an hour later, they come back and take the machine off. Your fat is now in this brick hard fat square and the technician will massage it down, which is also painful, but not as bad as the clamping part. From there, you will have numbness to painful tingles for up to a month. I was told wearing spanx really helps.

I have a high pain threshold and even with reading the "horror stories" I'm still going to do it. I've done everything to get rid of my pouch. I will make sure I post updates, but I think it will probably be mid October now.

I am too stupid to know how to embed video, but there are some good videos on youtube.
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I am actually really fuxking tempted to try this shit out for spot treatment.
    Aren't you like 105 pounds though?
    ex-LaFolie
    "I hear Chris Hemsworth's Oscar nominee announcements were dubbed by Marni Nixon" - Witchcurlgirl

Where does the fat go if it's not sucked out? Does it absorb into your system or do you pass a big fatty poo? I don't like the sound of this procedure from the little I've read.
    Novice likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

fgg

froogy/JKM - if you are willing, can you take some before, post and several weeks post pics and post them for us?

i have a little pooch that i can't get rid of no matter what and i definitely thought about doing this but was scared of not knowing anyone who actually had it done.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

i don't know anyone who has done this first hand, so looked it up based on the comments in this thread. sounds like the fat blob is reabsorbed/dispelled by the body over time.

the pics look good. of course, they just showed the people with the best results, so have no idea if this is typical:

CoolSculpting Before-and-After Photo Gallery

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information