Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Janice Dickinson has MORE surgery to fix 'sagging' 30-year-old breast implants

Default Janice Dickinson has MORE surgery to fix 'sagging' 30-year-old breast implants

'Sylvester Stallone paid for my first job so I thought why not?' Janice Dickinson has MORE surgery to fix 'sagging' 30-year-old breast implants and films the whole thing for TV

• Surgery addict, Janice Dickinson has had yet more surgery
    • Her 30-year-old implants had began to sag and ripple
    • The entirety of the operation was filmed for E!'s new programme Botched
    • Ex-addict Janice is worried she broke her sobriety during the procedure

By Martha Cliff
    Published: 06:26 EST, 30 June 2014 | Updated: 13:23 EST, 30 June 2014

The famously loud mouthed model, Janice Dickinson is hardly a shrinking violet but has the shameless American gone too far this time?

The world's first supermodel had her 'sagging' 30-year-old boob job updated as part of E!'s new surgery programme Botched.
    The 59-year-old star decided that her breasts needed more surgery after they 'rippled' and were beginning to show their age with signs of sagging.

Scroll down for video

Too much information? Janice Dickinson had her 30-year-old implants updated on Botched, a new TV show starting on E!

Many doctors would have deemed Janice's botched boob job 'unfixable' but in the IN new series doctors tackle surgery mishaps and mistakes that other medical experts have dismissed.

Janice is no stranger to surgery having had a facelift, browlift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck and fillers however, the ex-model said that her botched boob job had not put her off more surgery.

Of her previous breast surgery she said: 'Sylvester Stallone paid for those, so I figured why not?'

Janice Dickinson gets 30-year-old breast implants fixed on TV

Janice decided to go in for more surgery after she noticed a 'ripple' begin to form around her implants

Demanding: Dr Terry Dubrow says that Janice was one of the most difficult patients he had ever had

Recovered addict, Janice, really struggled with her sobriety during the procedure

Janice consulted plastic surgeons Dr Paul Nassif and Dr Terry Dubrow (Dubrow is a fixture on The Real Housewives of Beverely Hills) of Botched when fixing her sagging breasts.
    Shortly after her first procedure Janice had noticed some 'rippling' occuring around the edge of her implants. Janice's breast implants were over 30-years-old well exceeding doctor's recomendations to have implants replaced every 10-15 years.

According to Pagesix.com Dr Terry Dubrow was in shock with Janice's behaviour on the show.

Dr Terry Dubrow was extremely concerned about Janice's demands for drugs whilst she was in the hospital

Shameless? The entirety of Janice's procedure was filmed for the new programme

Janice is no stranger to plastic surgery with her other procedures including a facelift, browlift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck and fillers

Doctors recommend having implants updated every 10-15 years, Janice's implants were 30-years-old

'In my 25 years of being a board-certified plastic surgeon, Janice is by far the most difficult patient I have ever had,' Dubrow confesses. 'She is her breasts’ worst enemy.'
    During the programme Dubrow shows concerns for Janice's insisting on more pain killers, pointing out that after three days in the hospital most people would be on aspirin.

'I don’t give a s*** about most people' is Janice's response which prompts Dubrow to question Janice's sobriety referring to her drug-fueled past.

'The ex-addict is coming out,' the doctor explains 'We've got post-operative pain management problems … This is classic drug-seeking behavior.'
    Janice returns for another check-up, where she reveals she has no recollection of the previous week and is unaware as to whether she broke her sobreity or not.
    Six weeks following the operation Janice shows off her newly healed breasts in her photo shoot for her skincare line.

+15

The surgery saw a real improvement on the rippling that can be seen on Janice's previous breast augmentation (left)

+15

Within six weeks Janice's breasts had completely healed and she was ready to model for her own skincare line

The 59-year-old was so pleased with the results she couldn't help but strip off to display her new and improved bod

Janice was thrilled with the results of her procedure as she wore a cleavage hugging low necked dress at the end of the programme.

Janice Dickinson has MORE surgery to fix 'sagging' breast implants and films it for TV | Mail Online

I actually gasped when I saw her on this show. Her face looks like it made of concrete now. Her eyes are tiny and bizarre looking. I find it hard to believe anyone would buy skin care from this whackadoo.
    She got the same ridiculous sized implants put back in. Since she has no fat whatsoever on her, they looked like rock hard bolt-ons. It was sad, actually. But she seemed happy. Seemed. Couldn't really tell from her face.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^ yes, her boobs aren't the problem, it's her face! funny they mentioned sylvester stallone, because she's starting to look like him.
    Air Quotes and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

A*O

Her new tittays look pretty good actually. The face is beyond redemption
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She'll do anything to get on reality tv. The irony is way strong with this one though...a show called "Botched?" She's the poster child.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well, the producers of the show probally went for the easiest part of her body to fix, who would waste money on fixing her, they haven't invented brain transplantation yet.

fgg

shouldn't world's first supermodel have quotes around it or a smiley face after it?

if those things were 30 years old, i'm surprised they were still up as high as they were and hadn't leaked silicone all throughout her body.

also, i thought boobs were an outpatient procedure so why was she in the hospital for 3 days?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If anyone ever wondered what Steven Tyler would look like with a fresh tit job, wonder no more.
    Jazzy, KrisNine, czb and 12 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

The face is more botched than the boobs will ever be. Guess they knew they can't fix that shit.
    lucianodel likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If the implants are 30 years old, I don't think Sylvester Stallone paid for them. I don't think they were together 30 years ago. She's pinning the implants on him like she tried to do with her daughter.

^ You're right, her daughter is 20. I don't think Janice ever got over the fact that a pesky DNA test kept her from claiming him as a baby daddy. He actually bought into it at first and later the girl's name had to be changed from Stallone to Dickinson on her birth certificate.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i like Janice. Yeah, she's crazy, but so am I. i'd love to drink with her.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^ I actually loved her first book. I remember it as a funny, trashy, snarky read. Not sure how it held up over the years...if like Janice, not so well.

Hmmm I just thought of something...Brandi Granville, this is your future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ You're right, her daughter is 20. I don't think Janice ever got over the fact that a pesky DNA test kept her from claiming him as a baby daddy. He actually bought into it at first and later the girl's name had to be changed from Stallone to Dickinson on her birth certificate.
    I remember that fiasco. Poor Janice....busted! In spite of her craziness, I like her. She was gorgeous back in the day. She should have left her face alone.
    Trixie and Seapharris7 like this.

Her mouth is the worst. Don't know if there is anything she can do about that or if the filler has solidified.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information