Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Alexa Ray Joel's Surprising Transformation

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Alexa Ray Joel's Surprising Transformation

Alexa Ray Joel's Surprising Transformation: See Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's Daughter Now!

All grown up! Many remember Alexa Ray Joel as Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's adorable, grinning little girl, but the now-28-year-old singer looked surprisingly transformed on Tuesday, April 1.

Performing at Cafe Carlyle in New York City, Joel posed in a cleavage-baring, lace-covered corset and long, printed skirt.

Her angular jawline, flawless skin, and sultry pout were a far cry from the beaming preteen many remember. But that doesn't mean she's had work done to look this glamorous. According to her rep, the musician's new look is simply, well, maturity.

"Alexa has never had any plastic surgery other than a rhinoplasty, which she has admitted to," the rep tells Us. "She's simply matured into a beautiful young woman."

Alexa is the daughter of Joel, 64, and model Brinkley, 60. She has been performing since age 19 when she first put together a band and played local shows in New Jersey. Her performance in New York last night was sold out.

"It was a pristine honor to grace a stage that has seen such legendary-greats as Bobby Short, Woody Allen, and-- my personal fave-- Eartha Kitt," she wrote on Instagram. "This 2-week long showcase (from April 1st-12th) is my very own handmade love-letter to New York, from start to finish; every minute-element of the performance, from my reinterpreted covers, to my original-material, to every note on the cello- was arranged wholly by me- And I can truly say that this is the first performance-run I've ever done where every beat of the show is coming entirely from the deepest dwellings of my heart and mind."

Read more: Alexa Ray Joel's Transformation: See Billy Joel's Daughter Now! - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

She was cute. That nose job is way overdone. She's one procedure away from looking like a tranny.

Her nose is much too small now. I hate that
    holly likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^I hate it , too. It's the Ivanka Trump special.
    Laurent and czb like this.

Well, this is really unfortunate.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

IMO, Christie gave her a complex about her looks.
    Wilson and darksithbunny like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I dunno. We are comparing a 12 year old to her adult face. She could be telling the truth. All baby fat desolved,mature looks.
    ariesallover, twitchy2.0 and HWBL like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I dunno. We are comparing a 12 year old to her adult face. She could be telling the truth. All baby fat desolved,mature looks.
    True. I look nothing like my (early) child and teenage photos and I never went under the knife.
    Froogy and ariesallover like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's lost some weight too, it seems. Too much, IMO. It's changed her whole face.
    ariesallover likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

yeah ok the weight loss and aging will change things, but that nose is from a surgeon as is that chin. The chin is a completely different shape (rounded to square). I'd say cheeks and eyes too but I suppose that could be weight loss and contouring.
    rollo and ariesallover like this.

Nah, it's not aging. I've seen photos of her as an adult, after the first nose job. Looks like in addition to the nose job, she's gotten at least lip fillers and giant boob implants.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^^I look different than I did when I was younger. Mostly, I lost the round cheeks which actually made my nose look a bit larger. I don't have a big nose, but the smaller the face looks, the bigger the nose. She looks like a different person. She used to look like her dad, now she looks like some generic girl with fake boobs and too much filler.
    Shinola likes this.

A*O

See? You can't polish a turd. She really did inherit most of her DNA from Billy.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    She admits to one nosejob. I think she's also done something to under her eyes, her chin, and her cheeks. It's the Kim Kardashian special.

I also don't think Christie (purposely) made her insecure. Alexa Ray has always said her mother has always told her she's beautiful and stunning. Alexa Ray tried to commit suicide a few years back after being devastated by a boyfriend dumping her. She then got a nosejob shortly after the suicide attempt, so I think that was what made her insecure, not her mother.

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

I don't care. I think her PS did wonders for her and she's stunning now. She should stop now, though.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information