Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Surgery Freaks featuring Jocelyn Wildenstein

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Plastic Surgery Freaks featuring Jocelyn Wildenstein

freak

*n 1: a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed [syn: monster, monstrosity, lusus naturae] 2: someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction; "a golf addict"; "a car nut"; "a news junkie" [syn: addict, nut, junkie, junky] v : lose one's nerve; "When he saw the accident, he freaked out" [syn: freak out, gross out]
    freak1 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (frk)
    n.
    *A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
    *An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.

This thread features the freakiest of the freaks that Plastic Surgery has to offer, and at the top of that scary pyramid is Jocelyn Wildenstein b/c she scares us all and yet her surgeons weren't thrown in jail for what they've allowed her to have done. So although these ppl distinctly have mental issues; we have to wonder about the surgeons who perform these operations.

here's an interview where she trys to explain herself: http://www.happywomanmagazine.com/He...ildenstein.htm

she actually lost peripheral vision after her last cheek implant but thought it was worth that! She even admits that she's lost the ability to express joy on her face! = and thats why i would call her a freak of the plastic surgery variety. What she has done to herself has made her look ridiculous and totally unhuman like and it has had great effect on her physically as well.

http://website.lineone.net/~a1/jocelyne/ HERE IS A WONDERFUL COLLECTION OF PHOTOS OF HER.

FROM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocelyne_Wildenstein:
    Jocelyn Wildenstein
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jocelyn Wildenstein, (born November 1944 in Switzerland) or "Cat Woman," is a wealthy American socialite who is seen in the tabloid press frequently due to her extreme plastic surgery. Her extreme appearance has led to the press giving her the nickname "The Bride of Wildenstein," a reference to The Bride of Frankenstein. Jocelyn has allegedly spent 2 million on cosmetic surgery over the years. But judging by her recent appearance she has not given up treatment.

Jocelyn was a fresh-faced mother of two until she discovered her billionaire art dealer husband, Alec Wildenstein, in bed with a 21-year-old woman. Hoping to keep him, she began a never-ending cycle of surgery to change her appearance. She is known to have received several silicone injections to the lips, cheek, and chin along with a face lift and eye reconstruction to appear more "feline like".

Jocelyn shared a common interest of exotic wild cats with her ex-husband whom eventually left her for the other woman. She currently resides in New York City and is often seen at social events and night clubs throughout the city with celebrity friends.

She was recently named the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.
    poor lady.

please feel free to add your own "freaks" but good luck topping this woman!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; July 14th, 2006 at 08:57 PM.

Default Re: Plastic Surgery Freaks featuring Jocelyn Wildenstein

Oh my word, I almost vomitted! I am going to have nightmares tonite...

Exclamation Re: Plastic Surgery Freaks featuring Jocelyn Wildenstein

^ Holy Hot Damn Hell! poor poor Farrah; she totally destroyed herself, she was sooooo beautiful w/ a rockin' bod back in the day and she could have aged gracefully but damn and Melanie there are no words, she's hideous as well, but i guess when your mom is Tipi Hedron; you never feel adequete and Micheal; well i hope he would just die; he's one sick fuck and will burn in hell for his sins against children.

and now for another addition to the freak fest 2006!

The Real-Life Ken Doll

Steve Erhardt is a man in search of perfection. A virtual human "Ken" doll, the celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist has undergone approximately 30 cosmetic surgeries and subsequent maintenance and has spent close to $250,000 out of his own pocket to achieve his current look.

ET followed along with Steve to watch him get Botox and hear his unique take on the ideal appearance.

"When you're in Hollywood, you have to keep yourself together and looking good to extend your career," he tells ET. "My photo gallery in my salon is like a chameleon. It's pretty amazing how I've changed over the years."

What started in 1987 as a nose job soon became an obsession. Steve went to the same doctor that worked on MICHAEL JACKSON, and intending only to get rhinoplasty, he also ended up getting a cleft chin. From there, Steve went on to get a facelift and lid work and has since added such things as pec implants, bicep implants (he was the first person to ever have that type of work done) and even painful butt implants, one of the most difficult surgeries to perform for both doctor and patient.

"I'm content with myself now because I've done everything that bothered me," says Steve, who says he looked like a cross between PATRICK SWAYZE and DAVID HASSELHOFF before he underwent his various surgeries. "There's no one I'm trying to look like. You have to work with the features you've got."

So, what's Steve's ultimate objective? "I think the goal is just to stay youthful and feeling good," he says. "It's not really to look like anything in particular. Keeping your face nice, you know?"

source: http://the17thman.typepad.com/my_web...yahoo_ste.html

Eww, how disgusting, those pecs look like boobies. Eww...seriously gross.

These people are beyond disgusting.

OMG the one that really freaked me out was Farrah Fawcett! MY GOD HER NOSE! It's horrendous and almost falling off her face!

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
    k-bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    OMG the one that really freaked me out was Farrah Fawcett! MY GOD HER NOSE! It's horrendous and almost falling off her face!
    YES, why is her nose drooping like that!

Excellent thread, Alice, nice job!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

okay - i'm going to have nightmares tonight

Mygod. Her chin is huge.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

New career in horror movies just opened up for these freaks with their PS

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

i gotta find another one; i'm thinking Micheal Jackson is too easy but oh so fun! "To my Archives!"

Cindy Jackson is another freak/hero of mine she's the real-life Barbie; i have her book and its pretty good, although she's still kind of plain looking, i guess my mom is right when she says that you can't make yourself be beautiful if you're born w/ the wrong bone structure and shit *cough* tori spelling *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    These people are beyond disgusting.
    You can say that again!

"Bring in a photograph, or a clipping from National Geographic as I did, to show the surgeon exactly the look you desire."

National Geographic!! WTF!! What was wrong with her Plastic Surgeon?? He didn't think it was the least bit unusual she wanted to look like her husband's favorite JUNGLE ANIMAL????
    So you hate your job? There's a support group for that....It's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information