Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Farrah Abraham gets $21k of plastic surgery, calls her new face ‘worth it’

Default Farrah Abraham gets $21k of plastic surgery, calls her new face ‘worth it’

You can add Teen Mom Farrah Abraham to the list of reality show starlets who opted for plastic surgery makeovers when their fame was waning. (I think that list includes Heidi Montag, obviously, Vienna from The Bachelor, just about every Teen Mom who’s had a boob job, and Bristol Palin.) Farrah got a boob job a while ago and was pretty proud to show them off. She recently dropped an additional $16,000 on a chin implant which she didn’t need and a rhinoplasty, the verdict for which is still out. I think her face looked better before and she has a very fake look now that ages her well beyond her 21 years. It would be sad if she was a likable person at all, but I found her whiny and annoying on Teen Mom. She’s young, she can change, but this is a pretty good look into her priorities. On the bright side maybe she paid for the surgeries by selling her story to In Touch. Here’s more:
    After a double procedure — rhinoplasty and a chin implant — and $21,000 spent on three plastic surgeries by the young age of 21, the former Teen Mom cast member tells In Touch, “I finally feel gorgeous.”
    21-year-old Teen Mom Farrah Abraham exclusively reveals her new face only in In Touch after going under the knife for two procedures: rhinoplasty and a chin implant.
    “I’ve hated my nose since I was 13,” the single mom, who had her first plastic surgery procedure, a breast augmentation, in 2010, tells In Touch. Now, after her latest surgery — performed Oct. 7 in Bal Harbour, Fla., by Dr. Michael Salzhauer, Farrah says she’s thrilled with the results. “I don’t have to hate anything on my face ever again,” she says. “I feel gorgeous!”
    And even after spending a total of $21,000 on altering her body ($16,000 on her face and $5,000 on her breasts) Farrah tells In Touch she has no regrets: “I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it.”
    “There was pain,” admits Farrah, although she insists she “wasn’t insecure” before the surgeries. “But it was very worth it.”
    See more before-and-after surgery pics of Farrah and more stars who look like they’ve gone under the knife in this week’s issue of In Touch, on newsstands now!
    [From In Touch]
    Maybe her face will settle, because right now it looks really puffy and weird. In Touch has a profile view of Farrah before and after, and she had a strong chin before. I don’t know why she got a chin implant, it looks bizarre and fake to me.
    Here’s what she looked like before: [via Wetpaint]

Apart from the fake bake, I do think she looked better before. I’m not buying that she didn’t do anything to her eyes, either. Her eyes look strange and like they’re sitting differently on her face. I’d like to see more photos though. In reaction to this story I could do a lot of hemming and hawing about why young girls do this to themselves, and how they’re stuck with these new faces for the rest of their lives. In my time we just got regrettable tattoos, and we had the foresight not to get them on our faces or necks. In Farrah’s case I don’t really consider her a cause worth fretting over. I hope her daughter is ok and well cared for, though. Farrah’s mom is a nasty piece of work.
    Another before photo:

These photos are from 9-11-12 and are possibly after her nose job and chin implant. What the hell is she wearing?

Photo credit: In Touch and WENN.com

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Teen Mom’s Farrah Abraham gets $21k in plastic surgery, calls her new face ‘worth it’

omg why won't this fugly whore go away!
    Lobelia likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

still ugly. waste of 21K.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

All that money spent and her face still looks like it was hit by a Mack truck.

Too bad plastic surgery can't correct her black soul.

i've never seen her before and the before & after pictures look exactly the same to me. what a waste of money.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i've never seen her before and the before & after pictures look exactly the same to me. what a waste of money.
    I agree and I've never seen her before either. Nice waste of money when the bitch should have put it away in a college fund for her child.
    lurkur likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And you still look like Amy Fisher.
    Seapharris7 and Laurent like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Still fug.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

the big question: can she still ugly cry?
    HelpMeRhonda likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hell yeah the ugliest cry ever cried.
    Laxmobster and Honeythorn like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I actually thought her face wasn't that bad before - you know for an annoying cuntrag, but she looks like asshole-over-easy now.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She looks like a darker version of Tori "fug" Spelling- like if a Tori had olive skin and brown hair/eyes...

I think shes hideous now whereas she wasnt before but you are all correct, it cant help her horrible attitude.

Wednesday, October 24th 2012
    Open Post: Hosted By Teen Mom Farrah's New Face

Teen Mom Farrah totally needed to spend $16,000 on a new chin and a nose rotation. Teen Mom Farrah didn't need to put that $16,000 into a savings account with a high interest rate for her daughter to dip into when the child needs high doses of therapy to deal with the traumatic pain she suffered while listening Farrah try to sing. Nope. Using that $16,000 to plasticize her face was a good decision.

21-year-old Farrah Abraham tells InTouch Weekly that ever since she was 13-years-old she's hated her nose, so she dealt with the humiliation of having an "ugly nose" by boning boys raw dog-style. But now that she's grown and has MTV money, she can deal with her ugly nose by getting it fixed.
    Earlier this month, Farrah went to a plastic surgeon in Florida and got a fake nose and a fake chin to go with her fake tits. It cost her $16,000 and she's never been happier:
    “I don’t have to hate anything on my face ever again,” she says. “I feel gorgeous! I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it. There was pain, but it was very worth it.”
    She looked better before. Farrah's new chin is a mess. It looks like her daughter made it using Play-Doh and Crayola Clay. You know how when someone loses a body part, scientists and doctors can sometimes grow that body part on another part of the patient's body? It looks like Farrah lost an ear, so doctors grew her another one on her chin. Bitch has an ear chin. But whatever, if she's happy with paying $16,000 to look like Gargamel in Dollar Tree drag, then good for her.

Posted by: Michael K

Source: http://www.dlisted.com/2012/10/24/op...rrahs-new-face
    She looked better before.
    Classic Broad likes this.

Witch wicked west!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information