Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Jinkee Pacquiao

Default Jinkee Pacquiao

This post is about boxing superstar Manny Pacquiao's wife, Jinkee. I remember her appearance before her husband became so huge. And her looks have certainly transformed. Here is a rundown of the confirmed procedures she had done:

- her face shape went from square to oval using Ulthera (a high intensity focused ultrasound) which tightens the skin.

- her skin color was "whitened" by taking glutathione tablets every day as well as glutathione soaps and lotions.

- her body was slimmed down with the help of Smart Lipo (laser-assisted liposuction) which melts fat. She also underwent Body Tite (a body remodelling procedure) which tightens the skin.

Now, it is my opinion she had a nosejob and an eyelid lift. I don't know. Her nose and eyes look completely different. What do you guys think?

Before

After

Rock the fuck on!

^ the first thing that I noticed was that there was something way off about her nose. It's sad she put herself though all that. do those soaps and lotions damage and hurt the skin (other than whitening it?)

fgg

she looks 10x better. undeniable nose job.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I see a fair bit of Photoshop in addition to whatever else she had done.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^ the first thing that I noticed was that there was something way off about her nose. It's sad she put herself though all that. do those soaps and lotions damage and hurt the skin (other than whitening it?)
    Frome my understanding, there are no known side effects. However, I did find this for you.

Glutathione soap is generally considered safe. It is, however, critical to buy soaps from known, reputable companies and producers. In rare cases, counterfeit glutathione soaps have been found in Asia to contain harmful chemicals and bleaches that have caused permanent skin damage in users. This damage was a result of the other artificial bleaching ingredients, not as a result of glutathione. Glutathione is a natural ingredient without known side effects, other than its skin whitening effect, when used as a component of soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    I see a fair bit of Photoshop in addition to whatever else she had done.
    Yes, I see the PS, too. Here's a behind the scenes pic of Jinkee while posing for a local magazine.

Rock the fuck on!

^thanks for the info, heart leigh. I thought it was some harsh chemical that would lighten a person's skin, I'm glad it doesn't do anything truly bad (the glutathione, not the disreputable soaps). All in all, she looks pretty good, I don't understand why she would bother to bleach her skin, though.

SHe looks younger too. I'm glad she didn't get bolt ons. I have a crush on Manny. Not my type but, whenever I see him in interviews there's just something about him.

Well good for her for bleaching those teefs. They were the color of days-old piss before.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

is she a he?

I'm not a big fan of nose jobs, but this is a nice one. I bet it really helped her self confidence.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

the skin bleaching wasn't necessary but other than that she looks better. not gonna lie, i think she was kinda fug before.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

yeah, except for the skin bleaching, it's a plastic surgery success story here. I don't think anything looks too overdone/ unnatural.

Thread Information