Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Heidi Montag reveals the scars from her 'botched' plastic surgery

Default Heidi Montag reveals the scars from her 'botched' plastic surgery

Seen here flashing a scar she got on her head from trying to make a really deep thought that one time, Heidi Montag is still crying Botox tears of sadness to Life & Style about how having 20 plastic surgeries a year ago has left her body bruised and scarred like a Spider-Man cast member. Yeah, fuck those needy orphans who will be sad on Christmas morning because their stockings will be empty. Pour all your sympathy into Heidi's cup instead. And FYI: When trying to push out a tear for Heidi, the tension might cause you to push out a slightly wet fart instead. That'll work too.

Heidi cries to Life & Style that trying to turn herself into a Chrissy Crocker Real Doll has left her factory defected in every single way including: "a 2-inch-long raised blemish under her chin from her chin reduction, two caterpillar-size bald spots along her hairline from a brow lift, a horrifying jagged line behind her ears from having her ears pinned back, lumpy legs and four spots left on her lower back and below the buttocks from botched liposuction, a bright-red mark inside her right nostril, uneven boobs, a stretched mark on her chest and deep scars around her nipples from a second boob job."
    Heidi, whose very own Dr. Frankenstein died in a car crash, went on to say that every time she looks at her scars she's reminded of the mistake she made. And then she low-blowed her dead plastic surgeon with this: "People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body."
    And then she also low-blowed Edward Scissorhands when she said this: "I would love to not be 'plastic girl' or whatever they call me. Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world. I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I'm always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands."
    And yet she still has to have another surgery to get the talking pus-filled hemorrhoid known as Spencer Pratt removed from her ass. But I do love how it was only a year ago when she was queefing happiness over her new plastic body.....while collecting a check. And now she's repeatedly crying about how much she hates her new body.....while collecting a check. I wonder what Heidi's next trick will be? It's a shame that the plastic surgeon removed most of her internal organs and lady parts to give her a thinner waist, because how is she going to kick the Teen Moms off all the tabloid covers by declaring that she's knocked up?

Edward Scissorhands Is Not Amused | Dlisted

SVZ

she can't be serious about this shit.

This chick needs a psychiatrist who enjoys a challenge.

How Tara Reid of her.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

too bad they didn't slice closer to her throat.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

she does appear to be looking better. her eyes were scaring me and these scars will fade.

completely insane

Stupid attention whore. You're pathetic.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Poor thing. She was so uninformed. I mean, who knew surgery leaves scars?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My brother had a massive scar form brain surgery that goes right round his head. He didnt want that but had to have surgery. And she sits and whines?

If people want elevtive surgery, I say more power to them, but sue the doctor in private if it gets botched.

I think she just annoys me because its all about covers and whining. Theyre scars that seem pretty good for all she had done. Ive had spots that have been harder to conceal.

Shes just bitching because the dead surgeon cant defend himself. Shame on her.

Go by some dermablend Heidi and stfu.

A brow lift at 23? The scars should fade away, if only she would.

Is the only career left to her to be the chief whinger about her extreme plastic surgery?

She's a bit late to join the pity party of Pete Burns, Jodie Marsh et al.

SVZ

oh shit, i forgot the surgeon is dead :/

^ Yeah, how convenient for her. Now she can play dumb and act like she had no clue what she was getting into. Because you know suing his estate will be next. She's kinda running out of 'career' options at this point.
    bankyskitch likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^ you're right, i totally forgot about the surgeon being dead, too. she doesn't wanna be the plastic girl and obviously she didn't know where she was getting herself into, yeah right. she's so pathetic.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information