Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeon and dermatologist reveal details of his PS

  1. #1
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    7,906

    Default Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeon and dermatologist reveal details of his PS


  2. #2
    Elite Member Air Quotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    14,195

    Default

    He had a good nose in 81'. That was interesting!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

  3. #3
    Elite Member heart_leigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nowheresville
    Posts
    5,388

    Default

    Personally, I thought his nose looked good post-surgery in '79. It appeared more natural looking and suited his face.
    Rock the fuck on!

  4. #4
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Very interesting, thanks.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  5. #5
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    14,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    He had a good nose in 81'. That was interesting!
    Agreed. He should have left it there.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  6. #6
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    419

    Default

    I had estimated 8 nose jobs, but this article suggests 20.

    His skin got dramatically lighter between 79 and 81. There is no way that hydroquinone can do that. Usually overuse of hydroquinone results in ugly bulging brown bumps and permanent dark patches. He used benoquin.

    He started getting visibly unwell after 81. I think his doctors would be more appropriately called butchers, they were fully complicit in indulging the requests fueled by his disorder. Maybe there ought to be an approval board at some point so that we won't see so many people mutilating themselves like this. They make their outsides look even freakier than their mangled thought processes and we shrink away in disgust.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Wiseguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,201

    Default

    He looks great in this picture, taken in 1981.



    He should have stopped here.

  8. #8
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Here, when the circle below is green
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post
    I had estimated 8 nose jobs, but this article suggests 20.

    His skin got dramatically lighter between 79 and 81. There is no way that hydroquinone can do that. Usually overuse of hydroquinone results in ugly bulging brown bumps and permanent dark patches. He used benoquin.

    He started getting visibly unwell after 81. I think his doctors would be more appropriately called butchers, they were fully complicit in indulging the requests fueled by his disorder. Maybe there ought to be an approval board at some point so that we won't see so many people mutilating themselves like this. They make their outsides look even freakier than their mangled thought processes and we shrink away in disgust.
    ITA, the surgery performed was unconscionable. What kind of doctor(s) would do such things to his face?? Especially to the point where it is said he was wearing a prostetic nose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    He looks great in this picture, taken in 1981.



    He should have stopped here.
    I couldn't see all the pics because I am on my dinosaur desk top. I accidentally killed my laptop and voided the warranty, so although it was only a few months old, it is dead and I have to work on this stupid thing. And yes Wiseguy, I agree, he looked just fine here. In fact his own, original face was fine. At the memorial, I looked at his brothers and thought how much he would have looked like them, had he just left everything alone. His brothers looked fine. Very handsome family. How sad is it to do everything you can to not look like who and what you are.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Plastic surgeon Cynthia Weinstein
    By Honey in forum Just Plain Scary
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 10th, 2008, 12:34 PM
  2. A face not even a plastic surgeon could love
    By Honey in forum Beauty and Skincare
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 5th, 2008, 12:10 AM
  3. The Jackson three: Do they share a plastic surgeon?
    By Honey in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: November 28th, 2007, 02:41 AM
  4. Jennifer Aniston pissed at her plastic surgeon
    By Bellatheball in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: February 12th, 2007, 10:12 AM
  5. Victoria Beckham seen at plastic surgeon
    By twitchy in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 28th, 2006, 05:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •