Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Lil' Kim: Successful revision on botched plastic surgery

Thumbs up Lil' Kim: Successful revision on botched plastic surgery

i've been a silent lurker on these boards, but the curious case of lil kim has compelled me to post
    actually ive become very curious about lil kim after seeing her on Dancing w/ The Stars.

her face is pretty on the show but looks "Done" i suspected the nose obviously, but wasn't too sure about cheeks/chin/eyes etc. so i decided to do some research by looking thru some photo galleries on her fan sites. from my research ive found there was a period where she had a very bad botched nose job, gained weight and was looking disgustingly unattractive, but these days shes done a 360 and looks quite good.

its very strange because in some pictures it looks like shes had one thing done but then ill see another picture at a later date which will squash my suspicions..she has one of those chameleon faces where they look different everytime you see them

from my research ive concluded that shes had her nose done and her lips pumped... one peculiar thing to note is that her nose started caving in , in 2004 but recently she had her nose re-built and it looks pretty good.

lets take a look at the lil kim timeline, what do u all think she did to fix her nose? it doesnt look like rib graft and it doesnt really look like an injectable?

i'd say injectables because there are a couple of pics where the pinched in, kind of scraped looking marks she had appear again. it's a definite improvement even though her nose still has a distinct jacko/janet/la toya look to it.
    and she still looks like a nasty ghetto tranny midget with the worst chola eyebrows ever.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'd say injectables because there are a couple of pics where the pinched in, kind of scraped looking marks she had appear again. it's a definite improvement even though her nose still has a distinct jacko/janet/la toya look to it.
    and she still looks like a nasty ghetto tranny midget with the worst chola eyebrows ever.

old botched nose

VS:

new fixed nose

based on these pics its still one helluva revision.
    i wonder though the bridge and tip look completely rebuilt, can injectables rebuild and restore a bridge like that?

Her nose looks better now than it did previously. Personally, I think she looked best around the late 90's and she should've kept her nose after the initial nose job. It seemed more natural looking. But, man, this lady wears a lot of make-up.
    Rock the fuck on!

Quote Originally Posted by iLove View Post
    based on these pics its still one helluva revision.
    i wonder though the bridge and tip look completely rebuilt, can injectables rebuild and restore a bridge like that?
    you're right, i hadn't noticed the bridge, just the weird pinched bits. yeah, she probably got a bridge implant or got it rebuilt with shark cartilage or something. it's better, but only in the sense that anything would be better than that melted, pinched jackson family horror show nose she had before.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    you're right, i hadn't noticed the bridge, just the weird pinched bits. yeah, she probably got a bridge implant or got it rebuilt with shark cartilage or something. it's better, but only in the sense that anything would be better than that melted, pinched jackson family horror show nose she had before.

SHARK cartilage???

Huh what? Uh I forgot the question. wow thats a shitload of photos. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with her on DWTS. She has turned herself into a manequin and will never look normal again.

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Her nose looks better now than it did previously. Personally, I think she looked best around the late 90's and she should've kept her nose after the initial nose job. It seemed more natural looking. But, man, this lady wears a lot of make-up.
    her initial nose job seems to have been in 2001.

and yeah i agree it looked pretty natural despite the over application of bronzer

She looked fine until 97. Then all of ps' holy hell broke out on her face.

I think she looked better before she started messing with everything

I wouldn't call that sucessful. Her makeup is better but she looks like she and Madonna got their cheeks done at the same place.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by iLove View Post
    SHARK cartilage???
    yeah i heard that they use that stuff to replace natural cartilage when re-building noses. don't know if it's true though. it was a rumour at one point, i think it was about farrah fawcett, when she had that awful nose job, and then a while after had a revision and her nose didn't look so whittled away as it had before.

Elite Member

Did she give herself that nose job with a fork? I like her tho.

Wait, where's the 'successful' revision?

She looks as scary as jocelyn the cat lady.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Wait, where's the 'successful' revision?

She looks as scary as jocelyn the cat lady.

to go from this

to this

isnt successful?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information