Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victoria Beckham and sons Brooklyn and Romeo at a hotel in Manchester (06/06/2006)

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and sons Brooklyn and Romeo at a hotel in Manchester (06/06/2006)

She looks disgusting. Nevermind that gross golden necklace, but her body figure is just so sicken! She looks like an older Mary-Kate and it looks totaly unhealthy, especially considering the fact that she's over 30 years old and has three kids. Sorry, I don't think women at her age should look like a stick. Look at Kate Beckinsale for example- She looks good and healthy thin.

Elite Member

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and sons Brooklyn and Romeo at a hotel in Manchester (06/06/2006)

The third one is named Cruz I think. Just odd that she is never out with the baby. She is gross. I wasn't going to comment on the trucker flap necklace, but I must. So tasteful coming from someone who could buy whatever she wants

She looks normal here, the hairdoo is just wrong, but isn't her necklace like a sports symbol for like soccer gear or something? She's probably showing the love for her man.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Can someone please fix her hair!
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laneena
    but isn't her necklace like a sports symbol for like soccer gear or something? She's probably showing the love for her man.

Um, hate to tell you but that's a symbol of a woman leaning back that is usually saved for mud flaps on 18-wheelers..... She's just plain tacky!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8
    Um, hate to tell you but that's a symbol of a woman leaning back that is usually saved for mud flaps on 18-wheelers..... She's just plain tacky!

You're absolutely right, the logo I was thinking about is Kappa, which closely resembles it, but is not raunchy like the pendant she has hanging around her neck.

I'll never over-estimate her again!! lol
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Samantha in Sex and the City had it, she wore it for almost an entire season. Trying to find screencaps
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc
    What a pretty little girl Romeo is turning out to be

Bahahhahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information