Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Victoria Beckham leaving a sex shop in Hollywood (05/21/07)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think a more apt description of her is the woman so overexposed that another pic of her doing anything whatsoever is enough to make a sane person want to stab out their eyeballs. No hating, no loving, and no loving to hate here. Just boredom beyond belief. Honestly, does anyone really care if she's naughty or not? Sex stores are pretty commonplace these days. It's about as scandalous as being seen coming out of a grocery store.
    This is what I don't understand, if that's the case then why even open a thread clearly titled "Victoria Beckham"?
    Not trying to be mean, just saying.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    She does however work right much. She designs handbags, eyewear, denim, she has also launched a perfume collection with her hubby and has just signed a deal in Japan to start her own jewerly collection. This summer she will also be in a Simon Fuller created show which will air on NBC. She's not as lazy as people want to think.
    she signs her name to some designs and they pay her. do you think she's up all night at the sewing machine, frustrated, cuz she has to get that stitch just right?
    all this fuss over her.
    her bodyguards have cheap looking shoes.

No, I don't think she does the actual sewing but what designer does? I am sure she draws the designs. If you go to that site I posted there are plenty of pictures of her in office meetings concerning all these designs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No, I don't think she does the actual sewing but what designer does? I am sure she draws the designs. If you go to that site I posted there are plenty of pictures of her in office meetings concerning all these designs.

excuse my sarcasm. it is not directed at you. no, i do not think she has the brain power, talent or imagination to design anything. and yes, she would be the type to make sure she had a photographer with her the day she went to office meetings to look at slides and print her name.

Bronze Member

Actually she doesn't strike out as a very dumb person after you hear her talk. And about the pics, no one would want to look like shit if they're photoed 24/7 and it's not like you can stay inside the rest of your life just to avoid being photoed. :/

When I saw the Ali G show with Victoria and David Beckham, she actually seemed to be a very nice and funny person. And the way she handled the jokes in the show was very good. The show also changed my view on Ali G (/Sacha Baron Cohen) . Before I thought he was just one among the idiot comedians but the show was actually quite funny. David seemed to be the boring one in their relationship and the show completely destroyed my naughty dreams about him

Just go and check it out, YouTube - Ali-G interviews david & posh beckham

LOOKS like DAVID BECKHAM is in for a real treat.

His wife VICTORIA was snapped visiting a fetish store in Hollywood yesterday.

Staff at Pleasure Chest sex shop were stunned when the former Spice girl dropped in for a browse.

An onlooker said: "Victoria was in the store for about 45-minutes taking a good look around. She couldn't stop giggling."

She was joined by a camera crew who were filming for the star's forthcoming Stateside reality show.

The Sun Online - Bizarre online: Victoria visits sex shop in LA
    She had cameras with her, see, it was all a publicity stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    excuse my sarcasm. it is not directed at you. no, i do not think she has the brain power, talent or imagination to design anything. and yes, she would be the type to make sure she had a photographer with her the day she went to office meetings to look at slides and print her name.
    Okay, that's your right. I don't agree with it but I will agree with you having that right.
    I highly doubt, seeing how she looked in those photos (like shit, and we all know she has to be dressed up to go to the mailbox) that she hired photographer to be there at those meetings. But that's your opinion and I will respect it.
    At least she appears to be a good mother.

This is what I don't understand, if that's the case then why even open a thread clearly titled "Victoria Beckham"?
    Not trying to be mean, just saying.....
    Why open any thread on this board? I can think of a few reasons. Boredom? Insomnia? The fact that it's in the photo section and I won't have to read yet another pointless tidbit about a woman who's only real claim to fame was being a Spice Girl 10-12 years ago...and shagging and snagging a world famous athlete with a "look" and celeb status that eventually eclipsed even his athletic prowess.

The fact that her hubby's last indiscretion sort of took the wind out of her sails and caused her to fade into the woodwork a bit and focus on being Mrs. David Beckham again (something I'm certain she wouldn't have wanted otherwise) makes seeing a few threads about them more bearable. Before that debaucle...and especially during...it was overkill. All about the Beckhams to the point of nausea.

At least she appears to be a good mother.
    Oh man... Believe me, this is nothing personal against you. But that in particular jumped out at me big time because of specific things that have been discussed about her previously. Basically, I don't agree.
    Last edited by MsDark; May 23rd, 2007 at 04:11 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I still think she needs to add a few pounds as others have mentioned. As for her being boring....maybe that is what she wants people to think?
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Unless it was her very first visit to a sex shop, I think she's a bit immature to be giggling the entire time. Sure, some mammoth dildos, industrial sized cans of crisco and home enemas are kind of amusing, but once you've been a few times, they are more smirk worthy than giggle material.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Gotta spice it up to keep the ole man at home ehh? TRY PUTTING NO SOME WEIGHT! Instead of visiting the sex shop, take your skinny ass to the drive thru! Get a chocolate shake, not a vibrator!
    I was thinking the same thing.

I think her body looks better here. Still too skinny, but not as deathly as normal.

Hate the short blonde hair! That cut is AWFUL, and the color is way too light for her dark skin.
    Long dark, Veronica Lake styled hair and she'd be a beauty.

She looks great
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

She doesn't look TOO THIN at all.
    She actually looks great lately.
    Looks like a meal a day does her good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information