Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 146

Thread: Victoria Beckham goes shopping with her children in L.A. (02/14/07)

  1. #106
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Rule #1 on the internet darl - NEVER give any personal info about yourself

    ooh you think im telling the truth hahahaha!!!

    The truth is that I couldnt give a toss about any of this and I have been keeping myself entertained at work by winding you all up! soo easy! Im ignoring you now I had a bet with me friend on how many pages it would take before that happened!!! 7 haha she won

  2. #107
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover23 View Post
    Victoria looks gorgeous as always....her children are adorable too. Its heartwrenching when some individuals directs abhorrence against others they do not know on a personal level base solely on their physical appearance. Its seems most women detest Vicky because she is skinny (something they strive for with disappointing results), she is wealthy, and her sense of style is extraordinary. Some women in my opinion are idle to detest other women solely base on their physical perfections. And no, I am neither a fan nor an opposer; but I give complements when its due.

    WTF???

  3. #108
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Its seems most women detest Vicky because she is skinny (something they strive for with disappointing results)

    But this bit is soooooo true

  4. #109
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    Personally, I think she is icky skinny. Many others in HW who's bodies are gorgeous, by my standards, who have actual figures.

    And she has no fashion sense that I have seen, especially in the outfits she wore at Tom and Katies wedding. Utterly ridiculous.

  5. #110
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sappysue View Post
    Its seems most women detest Vicky because she is skinny (something they strive for with disappointing results)

    But this bit is soooooo true
    Are you outta your mind? Victoria does not have the body I want, she has no curves or no sex appeal. I'm sorry but you have to try bloody harder then that! I'm no supermodel but I can guarentee you I rather have my body then hers any day and I can swear on it as well

  6. #111
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Im not talking about her body im talking about wanting to lose weight.

  7. #112
    Elite Member CRAZY 'N' NUTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    I don't hate Victoria nor do I even care about this women, however Im sure that the 'fat people' (right?)only hate her... whatever, this is becoming old.

  8. #113
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,477

    Default



    She looks like she is wearing her husbands old tshirt that has been hanging around for years all stretched and out of shape. I think the boys are better dressed then Posh.

  9. #114
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Who said fat people. Im slim but I would still loose I few pounds if I could

  10. #115
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover23 View Post
    Wow, quite immature ....questioning my linguistic abilities won't you say?
    That's right. I think you need to take English Comp 101. I'm sure it would help you a lot. And I want to thank you and all the Posh Fans for pointing out I'm a jealous hater. I'm starting my starvation diet today, and I'm saving up my pennies for boob implants. And I'm sure if I try hard enough, I will be able to approximate Victoria's "extraordinary sense of style".

    Yet as I said previously, Victoria, I take cash, but no checks and credit cards, please.

  11. #116
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Posh annoys me like hell. Butta I gotta give her some credit because she does seem like a good mother and she is loyal enough to stick by David after all those accusations
    I do think Victoria seems like a good mother. She at least appears interested in her sons and spends time with them, unlike the detestable Britney Spears. However, I cringe to think of those poor little boys being teased on the playground about Victoria's Frankenstein boobs. I know how cruel kids can be.

  12. #117
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    out of this world
    Posts
    227

    Default

    This particular thread is just too entertaining for words.....its hysterical...carry on people...I am quite enjoying myself on your account.
    Last edited by rover23; February 20th, 2007 at 04:35 PM.

  13. #118
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    wow....the're been pics of her out shopping b4....why'd this one get so many hits. cute kids.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  14. #119
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover23 View Post
    This particular thread is just too entertaining for words.....its hysterical...carry on people...I am quite enjoying myself on your account.

    We try to have a good time around here.

  15. #120
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,571

    Default

    Yes, anything to please.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. David and Victoria Beckham go shopping
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 8th, 2007, 09:15 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: August 11th, 2006, 06:21 PM
  3. Victoria Beckham shopping for jewelry 12/19
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 21st, 2005, 06:17 PM
  4. Victoria Beckham shopping in Madrid 12/15
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
  5. David Beckham and wife Victoria shopping 11/14
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •