Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham goes shopping with her children in L.A. (02/14/07)

Why do people on here think that if you disagree with someones post you are automatically a fan of the person they are talking about? I couldnt give a toss about victoria beckham. Im just saying that is ridiculous saying I hate this person so much because I think that they are like this, because they dress like that.
    When asked why they hate them the only real reason that the could give was that the contribute nothing to the world which was later proven wrong by a different poster and instead of saying oops sorry they star calling everyone that proved them wrong 'fantards' I dont understand its like highschool
    Last edited by sappysue; February 19th, 2007 at 08:25 AM.

I said I hated people in threads. I don't mean any harm by it, if you don't like it then arrest me.

^^ arrest me?

Has there ever been any sort of poll on how old people on here are? seriously im curious and slightly uncomfortable not knowing if im talking with adults or children

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sappysue View Post
    Why do people on here think that if you disagree with someones post you are automatically a fan of the person they are talking about? I couldnt give a toss about victoria beckham. Im just saying that is ridiculous saying I hate this person so much because I think that they are like this, because they dress like that.
    When asked why they hate them the only real reason that the could give was that the contribute nothing to the world which was later proven wrong by a different poster and instead of saying oops sorry they star calling everyone that proved them wrong 'fantards' I dont understand its like highschool
    You are absolutely right. This all goes to prove my comment.....some individuals are just too idle.....perhaps they need to contribute to society as well

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    It seems you enjoy using big words. Your next step is to learn how to use them correctly.

Yes, I am jealous because I want to be 100 lbs with huge Frankenstein implants. Do I want her money? You bet! Victoria, I take cash, but no checks and credit cards. I may be poor, but I think I can live without her "extraordinary sense of style". Her ensembles bring big words like "nouveau riche" and "faux pas" to mind.

Wow, quite immature ....questioning my linguistic abilities won't you say?

Quote Originally Posted by rover23 View Post
    Victoria looks gorgeous as always....her children are adorable too. Its heartwrenching when some individuals directs abhorrence against others they do not know on a personal level base solely on their physical appearance. Its seems most women detest Vicky because she is skinny (something they strive for with disappointing results), she is wealthy, and her sense of style is extraordinary. Some women in my opinion are idle to detest other women solely base on their physical perfections. And no, I am neither a fan nor an opposer; but I give complements when its due.
    Hmmm. Does this prove your point about women being "idle to detest" others? By accusing women who dislike Victoria Beckham of striving to be skinny with disappointing results? So, women cannot dislike other women for any other reason?

It's funny because every time someone goes to extraordinary lengths to "defend" a celebrity that they don't know, they always feel the need to say that they aren't a fan, just a casual observer.

Hit By Ban Bus!

All this "calling out" being done lately by various people on various threads is way beyond tiresome. Like I don't use "ignore" too.

^^ arrest me?

Has there ever been any sort of poll on how old people on here are? seriously im curious and slightly uncomfortable not knowing if im talking with adults or children
    I think you're making a big deal out of something that is so prathetically small, so who the hell is childish now? The fact of the matter was A*O was mocking a celeb, not your bloody family...so build a bridge and get the f#^k over it!

A*O

seriously im curious and slightly uncomfortable not knowing if im talking with adults or children
    Ditto. Since it's your idea why don't you get the ball rolling and tell us how old you are?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

poor poor kids also in the spotlight...
    ♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ditto. Since it's your idea why don't you get the ball rolling and tell us how old you are?

Im a 26, female, no kids but when I do I will teach them not to judge others on how they look. you?

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    I think you're making a big deal out of something that is so prathetically small, so who the hell is childish now? The fact of the matter was A*O was mocking a celeb, not your bloody family...so build a bridge and get the f#^k over it!

Is prathetically a word?

All I did was question a post, is that not allowed? Why do you hate her? the reason it blew up was because there wasnt actually a reason why, but instead of just admitting that, the whole they dont contribute anything to the world bullshit was brought up.

A*O

I'm 87, male, 14 kids (as far as I know) and I don't get bent out of shape over a stupid gossip message board. (Rule #1 on the internet darl - NEVER give any personal info about yourself unless you are looking for a shag on MySpace or something)

But since you mention it, and in order to enlighten us all, what DOES the divine Mrs Beckham actually contribute to the world - apart from being gorgeous, fabulously glamorous, rich, a saintly mother, a stunningly successful career woman, a fashion maven and style guru and someone any sensible young woman would aspire to emulate.

Edit: Don't bother - or maybe tell anyone else who's remotely interested because you are now a member of a very exclusive group of people here who are on my Ignore list. Here's how it works. I cannot see any more of your posts either here or in other threads so you can bitch away to your heart's content because I won't be able to read a word of it. I think we'd both be much happier that way, mmmmm?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Im a 26, female, no kids but when I do I will teach them not to judge others on how they look. you?
    Oh you got me! I give up. Everyone please repeat after our cyber mother,

I shall never write I hate anyone in a gossip thread again, I shall never write I hate anyone in a gossip thread again, I shall never write I hate anyone in a gossip thread again

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information