Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 146

Thread: Victoria Beckham goes shopping with her children in L.A. (02/14/07)

  1. #46
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    I don't hate her. I just don't like the way she dresses and I don't like her fake boobs. Otherwise, she's ok.

  2. #47
    Silver Member pinkberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    258

    Default

    I am team anti-victoria.

  3. #48
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Hey, we've got two baldies, now! You and Alice.

  4. #49
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,452

    Default

    people like you that judge people solely on their looks
    Read my post. I said I don't care what she looks like. I care about the fact that she does nothing to deserve the adoration and 'celebrity' she seems to attract. And if you want to get into what I 'contribute' then by all means PM me and we'll talk OK?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  5. #50
    Bronze Member saycheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Her fake boobies are scary, they look as hard as a rock >___< and her lips are annoying (esp. when she knows that someone is taking pics of her) but I sometimes like her style and outfits.

  6. #51
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Read my post. I said I don't care what she looks like. I care about the fact that she does nothing to deserve the adoration and 'celebrity' she seems to attract. And if you want to get into what I 'contribute' then by all means PM me and we'll talk OK?
    Jealousy is a terrible thing. She doesnt contribute anything but she gets lots of attention.

    As I have not seen any proof that you contribute anything to the world that means that you dont! That is the attitude you have towards other people so this is now my attitude towards you.

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    You're being kind of hard on AO. How can you say she contributes nothing to the world when you know nothing about her?

  8. #53
    Bronze Member sappysue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Thats exactly my point how can anyone say anyone contributes nothing to the world when they dont even know them?

    Its ridiculous

  9. #54
    Elite Member MrsMarsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    maybe A*O doesn't like her, because she has admitted herself that she didn't want to care one of her children the last few weeks or pregnancy, because she didn't want to gain too much weight, yeah she only gained 15lbs during the pregnancy..that is just disgusting in IMO..but hell she said it so it must be true.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

  10. #55
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sappysue View Post
    Thats exactly my point how can anyone say anyone contributes nothing to the world when they dont even know them?

    Its ridiculous
    You don't know me and what I do either so you are using your own argument against yourself. Dur. Congrats on the 'jealous' thing though. Very original - it must have taken you hours to think of that one.

    My dislike of Victoria Beckham has nothing to do with her weight issue/eating disorder or her parenting ability either. It's the fact that the fame and media exposure she has worked so hard for all these years puts her in a very powerful position to do something positive for other people by raising awareness and/or fund raising for those less fortunate than herself. She takes the fame and the money but doesn't give anything back. However, if you can show me that she's been actively involved in any kind of charity work or other acts of altruism then I'm happy to apologise.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  11. #56
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I'm with you. If she wants to be a mannequin, let her. My impression is she lets her personality out in private. She's got cameras in her face 24/7, and I don't think she really does much to encourage it - it's mainly the Beckham factor.
    When her & Beckham were mini-famous they did a spread in (UK) Vogue. They were pretty upfront about how much they courted the press & the fact that they got all the uk (tabloid) papers everyday, sat in bed & compared which of them had the most column inches......

    I think Sojiita said it about someone else recently.... fame-whore.
    In this case, I call it - blatent famewhore!

  12. #57
    Elite Member mistify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the twilight zone.
    Posts
    4,558

    Default

    Her children are beautiful.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

  13. #58
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ohhhh goody - a 'hate debate'. If we are going to get into semantics here there maybe I should ask our Posh Fan Club if would you prefer me to say "I dislike her intensely"??

    Why? Actually, it's not because of her looks (fugly anyway but that's irrelevant). It's because she's a vain, stupid, vapid, self-absorbed, spoiled twat who contributes NOTHING to the world despite her obscene wealth, fame and privilege. She has a child with epilepsy - do we see her out there raising funds and awareness for this disease? No, we see her vogueing in front of restaurants (ha! that's a joke too) with that contrived 'sexy' (HA!) pout and her plastic tits.
    Like you f*cking know her. Dear god.

  14. #59
    Elite Member NHKMM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    However, if you can show me that she's been actively involved in any kind of charity work or other acts of altruism then I'm happy to apologise.
    Victoria Beckham Charity Information

    David and Victoria Beckham's Charity Wins Big With eBay Auction

  15. #60
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    14,175

    Default

    I ve read D.B,book,My Side,and he says in so many words that Victoria is the brain behind Brand Beckahm,one of the largest selling in the world.
    She is managing her life well enough,her man totally depends on her,she is having 3 kids and lots of money.She is also well liked by the people who know her,
    She probably wants to look always her best ,cause she knows she is under the puplic eye ,she chose to play the game.
    I can dislike her,i keep a tender spot for the average looking girls making it big.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator


Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. David and Victoria Beckham go shopping
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 8th, 2007, 09:15 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: August 11th, 2006, 06:21 PM
  3. Victoria Beckham shopping for jewelry 12/19
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 21st, 2005, 06:17 PM
  4. Victoria Beckham shopping in Madrid 12/15
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 18th, 2005, 03:45 PM
  5. David Beckham and wife Victoria shopping 11/14
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 16th, 2005, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •