Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham goes shopping with her children in L.A. (02/14/07)

Its probably a flesh coloured bra. If she wanted to bring attention to her boobs she would wear a tight fitted top of a low cut one

Quote Originally Posted by sappysue View Post
    WHY do you hate her? Is there a reason? for me to hate someone they have to do something really bad to me, its a bit sallow if you hate someone just because of the way they look!
    You are missing the posters sense-of-humour. It's because Vic is ALWAYS for show, and that's just about all! Face-value and that's it. Even if she is an attractive woman.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    Romeo is so ugly, he has her nasty pig nose. I don't approve of cheating, but I know why David does it.
    One of the nastiest things that people can do is calling a kid "ugly". And he's not ugly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    You are missing the posters sense-of-humour. It's because Vic is ALWAYS for show, and that's just about all! Face-value and that's it. Even if she is an attractive woman.
    And that's a good reason for hating her?

Elite Member

For the most part Victoria does dress nice....once in a while she'll wear something off the wall, but 9 times out of 10 she IS very fashionable. If she likes clothes so what? Most women do. No biggie. She's not out there making political statements, acting like some floozy or adopting 'foreign' children. She's a wife, a mom and she works. She doesn't bother me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm with you. If she wants to be a mannequin, let her. My impression is she lets her personality out in private. She's got cameras in her face 24/7, and I don't think she really does much to encourage it - it's mainly the Beckham factor.

She can come across arrogant and plastic in pictures and personally I think she's too thin.

But I have to admit she seems to be a down to earth person in 'real life' . I saw a British reality show a few years ago (if you can call that 'real life' ) and she was actually very funny, warm and well-spoken. It didn't seem like an act at all. David Beckham came across as very shy and .. wel a bit thick.

She's ugly...especially for a woman that is considered to be a fashion plate by some. Blech! Lopsided ugly titties and a pig snout. Besides that, she prides herself on being stupid. Bragging about how she's never read a book. How very chic of you, Victoria.

I hardly think you can draw the conclusion that she prides herself on being stupid from one flyaway comment of her not reading books. Plenty of people don't read books and it really is no indication of intelligence. To put that comment in context, I believe she was saying she hasn't got time to read, so you can't really judge someone fairly from one comment like that.

And she's ugly to be a 'fashion plate' - what?!? She's no supermodel and it seems that she knows she's not. Just because some people don't like the way her face looks, she shouldn't try to make the best of the way she looks and dress fashionably. That is just bizarre!

If she has time to micro-manage her eating disorder, she has the time to read a book. Everyone has time to read something. What does she do??? She's hardly busy working on something.

I happen to think she's ugly, just as you obviously think she's not.

A*O

Ohhhh goody - a 'hate debate'. If we are going to get into semantics here there maybe I should ask our Posh Fan Club if would you prefer me to say "I dislike her intensely"??

Why? Actually, it's not because of her looks (fugly anyway but that's irrelevant). It's because she's a vain, stupid, vapid, self-absorbed, spoiled twat who contributes NOTHING to the world despite her obscene wealth, fame and privilege. She has a child with epilepsy - do we see her out there raising funds and awareness for this disease? No, we see her vogueing in front of restaurants (ha! that's a joke too) with that contrived 'sexy' (HA!) pout and her plastic tits.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

"She has a child with epilepsy - do we see her out there raising funds and awareness for this disease?"

Good point. I haven't read about them doing anything other then moving to the States will be good as they will be able to get treatment for Romeo.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Ohhhh goody - a 'hate debate'. If we are going to get into semantics here there maybe I should ask our Posh Fan Club if would you prefer me to say "I dislike her intensely"??

Why? Actually, it's not because of her looks (fugly anyway but that's irrelevant). It's because she's a vain, stupid, vapid, self-absorbed, spoiled twat who contributes NOTHING to the world despite her obscene wealth, fame and privilege. She has a child with epilepsy - do we see her out there raising funds and awareness for this disease? No, we see her vogueing in front of restaurants (ha! that's a joke too) with that contrived 'sexy' (HA!) pout and her plastic tits.
    vain - she doesnt smile because she is selfconsious about her teeth, she has also admitted being anorexic in the past! that doesnt strike me as being vain, more insecure than anything
    Stupid - She has made millions of pounds how can she be stupid?
    spoilt brat? how please elaborate?
    contributes nothing to the world - her and david give loads of money to charity? what exactly do you contribute to the world? or me or any other celebrity in fact!
    Why dont you post a picture of yourself so we can make up our minds of what sort of person you are purely by seeing what you look like.

I not give a shit about posh I dont like her or not like her, but people like you that judge people solely on their looks piss me off since you havent give a realistic reason other than her looks as to why you hate her.
    Last edited by sappysue; February 17th, 2007 at 06:45 AM.

Elite Member

^ Good point, Sue.

Thanks pg

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information