Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy go to Baden Baden restaurant (06/12/2006)

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy go to Baden Baden restaurant (06/12/2006)

I've personally never hit a toilet attendant and used racist slurs - no.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Tweedy go to Baden Baden restaurant (06/12/2006)

Cheryl is much prettier than Victoria. Is she a footballer's wife too?
    I don't know about a footballers wife, but she is in Girls Aloud, which is a Spice Girls type group. They've already done more albums than SGs. I'd say we are looking at the next round of Celebrity icon.

She's a footballers fiancee - engaged to Ashley Cole.

the other chick looks nicer
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Bronze Member

So, is that Cheryl chick trying to look like Posh? Isn't she Ashley Cole's fiancee? Maybe she thinks the only way to be a footballer's wife is to look like Posh!
    I agree the dress Cheryl is wearing looks like crap on her.

Oh look Victoria and her clone.

Victoria always looks like she's sucking a sour pickle. Doesn't the woman ever smile?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    I've personally never hit a toilet attendant and used racist slurs - no.
    Ok... and she's engaged to a black man? Oh, yeah! She's engaged to his $$$... stupid me.

And Vic lost the face-covering glasses... wow.

Silver Member

Victoria and Cheryl seem to be pretty chummy...they were constantly sitting together at the games, and chatting all the way through. Maybe Victoria wants to relaunch her pop career lol. Much as I know I shouldn't, I actually like Victoria, shame she seems to be such a control freak with her image these days.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

KD
    Elite Member

I want to know why they are going to a restaurant and what they will be doing there?

Good LORD she's skinny!

That is a good sample of how a slender and a thin body look like.
    Victoria es thin
    Cheryl is slender and ok -

Never is too late to make a change.

whats sad about this is cheryl almost looks fat compared to the bony bitch next to her..even though cheryl is a healthy size.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Why ya think Posh hangs out with her? But she needs to pick a chick with a plainer face, because this girl makes Posh look ugly (or uglier if you already thought she was).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

well posh had to find a new friend since "kate" is in "seclusion" now. she needs a buddy to go shoe shopping with!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information