Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyra Banks, Prince, and other celebs at Rodeo Drive Walk Of Style Awards (02/08/07)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jennifer, I really like you but your stylist needed to stick a pastie in there.

And all of them look like trannies except Jennifer.
    Last edited by Mira; February 10th, 2007 at 10:12 PM.

Bronze Member

I love Prince!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I should have said all of them look like trannies except Prince. He DOES look really good there.

ok let me start with tyra. first ill say that i think her show is a run down ghetto version of oprah. next let me say that is it me or is this bitch becoming more and more white(in the looks deparment alone-minus the fucked up nose job) I was watching her show the other day-the one where she was wearing the bikini and cying b/c ppl called her fat. her blonde hair literally blended in with her fivehead. Then there was the other show where she had the underaged prostitutes or whatever OMG! WTF! SERIOUSLY! i know for a fact that i am far fairer than tyra...and her foundation of late has been lighter than my mothers who is white. I think ill stop at tyra.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Hit By Ban Bus!

You're cute when you're mad!

^^thanks i guess...if your talkin to me.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Yeah, I thought that rant was pretty funny

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    next let me say that is it me or is this bitch becoming more and more white(in the looks deparment alone-minus the fucked up nose job) I was watching her show the other day-the one where she was wearing the bikini and cying b/c ppl called her fat. her blonde hair literally blended in with her fivehead. Then there was the other show where she had the underaged prostitutes or whatever OMG! WTF! SERIOUSLY! i know for a fact that i am far fairer than tyra...and her foundation of late has been lighter than my mothers who is white. I think ill stop at tyra.
    I did just watch her show last week, and didn't realize how blonde and straight that wig is. But maybe she's experimenting... People need to do what they want to do to express themselves via hair and clothes whether it's stereotypically a characteristic of another race or not.

Also you have to understand the way Tyra looks now is a "mainstream" look. She made a fortune off that image modeling and parlayed it into her own successful talk show. If Tyra wanted to grow out an Afro, or wear any other natural african hairstyle... I think it would be A BIG problem with whomever is in charge of her show, and to the general public. Tyra has to appeal to the masses in order to get the ratings they want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by roxster View Post
    I'm sooo sick of J-lo's new "sexy" poses. To me it looks like she's trying to push a big turd out.
    Ah, I totally concur!! God, she must be in love with herself! "look at my hot steamy sexy face pose!"
    Unforch, these aren't "new" sexy poses for her.
    just ends up looking high. I'd rather she was high.

1. Would LOVE to see a picture of Prince and Tyra next to each other in bare feet.
    2. That damned glue line of her wig IS totally distracting. Saw her on Larry King a while ago and if I would've sat opposite her, I'd have really had to contain myself from picking at it.
    3. What's with these totally unnatural looking wigs anyway?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    tyra is pathetic. i wonder, when she looks in the mirror, does she not see the alien-headed tranny in a wig with a bad nose job?
    "Alien-headed tranny", great description. I thought I was the only one who noticed Tyra's alienlike face.

Elite Member

Naomi is aging but still very beautiful.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    That damned glue line of her wig IS totally distracting. Saw her on Larry King a while ago and if I would've sat opposite her, I'd have really had to contain myself from picking at it.
    me too. How does she keep that thing on 24/7? Something like that would drive me nuts. Don't tell me she takes it off and puts it back on every morning. Maybe that explains the loose tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Natee471 View Post
    I did just watch her show last week, and didn't realize how blonde and straight that wig is. But maybe she's experimenting... People need to do what they want to do to express themselves via hair and clothes whether it's stereotypically a characteristic of another race or not.

Also you have to understand the way Tyra looks now is a "mainstream" look. She made a fortune off that image modeling and parlayed it into her own successful talk show. If Tyra wanted to grow out an Afro, or wear any other natural african hairstyle... I think it would be A BIG problem with whomever is in charge of her show, and to the general public. Tyra has to appeal to the masses in order to get the ratings they want to see.
    im sincerely saddend by your comments...... you mean it would be a big problem if she wore an afro to the "white public"-(mainly). so bascially what your saying is that conformation is ok. micheal jackson is ok. lil kim is ok. racism is ok, and sterotyping on tv is ok. i dont like to take these threads too seriously because we're here with the sole purpose of "gossiping" about ppl which in itself is wrong, and i'd never give it up-dont get me wrong.........But theres something about what you said that just bugs me. im not attacking you personally but.........................lets just forget about it.........everyone is entitled to their own opinon, and i respect yours.

I'm not feeling Tyra's hair color.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information