Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the World Baseball Classic (03/16/2006)

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the World Baseball Classic (03/16/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    did they cut off kate's feet? she used to be at least a few inches taller than him
    He was standing on the seat they'd been sitting on.
    Jack I swear.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at the World Baseball Classic (03/16/2006)

Who the fuck goes into full makeout mode at a ball game in front of a room full of people, with cameras rolling all over the place while you're pregnant to the bursting point? Oh, right. That would be Tomkat, the movie.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Tom so used to "acting" in love with Katie that every picture of them is staged and chorographed. Kissy-face? Check. Touchy-Feely? Check. Shit-Eating Grin? CheckCheckCheck.

I wish I could post pictures to show comparisons...remember the pic we saw with her in the blue top and big black purse? It was in the recent issue of people mag-dated 3/12. These pics are dated 3/16 and there is no way in hell her belly got that much bigger in 4 days.
    If someone could possibly post those pics side by side, you could see what I mean...there is no way. Period.
    I think there will be a baby arriving in the very near future-but it won't be birthed by Ms. Holmes....it's either going to be an adopted baby, or by a surrogate....theat way it would still be 'their baby'.....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

i feel sick to my stomach... mental note to myself: do not look at a picture of tom cruise kissing longer than a millisecond

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I wish I could post pictures to show comparisons...remember the pic we saw with her in the blue top and big black purse? It was in the recent issue of people mag-dated 3/12. These pics are dated 3/16 and there is no way in hell her belly got that much bigger in 4 days.
    If someone could possibly post those pics side by side, you could see what I mean...there is no way. Period.
    I think there will be a baby arriving in the very near future-but it won't be birthed by Ms. Holmes....it's either going to be an adopted baby, or by a surrogate....theat way it would still be 'their baby'.....

Hmmm....maybe they're waiting for the surrogate mother to drop her load, then Katie will run to the hospital, drop HER load (which I am convinced is fathered by a man of another race), a switch will be enacted and presto, the Tomkat baby.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

OKay, I have never been more than 3 months pregnant. I miscarry but that is a different story. The point is-you feel fat, bloated, irritable and need to pee constantly. Even if he is Tom Cruise you do not want to be mauled and pawed on-especially feeling like a cow. I am not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Do you mean this photo?

Last edited by Elvira; March 18th, 2006 at 06:21 PM.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Why don't they just go ahead and plaster a MI3 bumper sticker on her belly?

^^^

wow, so much passion.

and they're doing it right in front of his kid? Puke. I'm sure he wants to see his dad get all fake-freaky.

Is Nicole so into her romance that she ignores her kids?

on Inside Edition a few nights ago they were saying that Katie is about 2 weeks from her due date.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    Do you mean this photo?

Oh my god that is a big difference in size.... maybe she had the "push me up and out baby pillow" on...

They do look so different, but she's giving birth to a Scientology freak alien baby, so anything can happen!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information