Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Suri arriving at a basketball game (03/04/07)

HQs from cafedaum.net

I can't bring myself to make fun of this kid knowing she's gonna be held captive for her whole life by the $cientologist$. I can see her making a break for it and hiding herself in some rural backwoods place only to resurface totally drugged out and then telling her story of being born to a cult family on Barbara Walters, if that old hag is still alive by that time and hasn't grown less coherent than she is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianam View Post
    ^^ I agree completely. No way will I believe he is the father. I think Suri looks just like her mother. Having written that, T.C. has a male cousin that definitely resembles him. I think the cousin, or another close-resembling family member, was the sperm donor.

Might I just add that just because we consider TC "sterile" it might just be that he actually has a low count, too low a count to get some one preggers without an assisted conception scheme? "All you need is one"!
    (yeah, ok, so there's the whole "you have to have sex with them", etc etc)

I don't think that he & NK seriously tried to have kids because the first thing a Dr is gonna tell a woman that thin is "put some weight on" (as per Courtney Cox?) & I didn't see her doing that.

Personally? I think that He & Katie got together a lot longer before we were made aware of it. That if the baby is both of theirs, they started IVF immediately (as it's not uncommon to have to go through 3/4/5/6 cycles before getting preggers, but Katie fell on immediately) & then had to move the whole she-bang forward.
    I think there is a lot of stuff going on in the background that the press never report on and we never hear about. People beakup before it's announced to the public & then it's anounced in a way so as not to damage their reputations.

I tend to believe that his cousin, William Mapother, is the baby daddy. Or Chris Klein. Suri's eyes really resemble Chris'.

Please, Tom likes Basketball as much as I like knitting. Who is he trying to fool?

Suri is adorable, but I have a soft spot for babies in general. Why would I bash a child for Chrissake?

Anyway, I think they produced her in vitro. Tom surely doesn't take any risks, this way nothing can be proven afterwards.

I was thinking about this while lying in bed last night, hehe- john travolta is gay and he had kids with kelly preston, probably not through sexual intercourse though???

There are many gay men [and women] who are married to the opposite sex and have kids the usual way.

Elite Member

I don't understand how anyone can knock Suri-she is too cute and cuter than a lot of other celebrity babies, like ryder robinson or violet affleck. also, JuicyLucy asked what Suri was wearing. are u ok? shes wearing a tshirt and jeans she'll spit up all over. why would you possibly care what Suri is wearing. It's not like she's naked or wearing dirty clothes.

Suri is very cute just being a baby, face all scrunched up and everything. The first pics freaked me out because they were so obviously photoshopped but she looks much better here. I know a baby that looks very similar to her and she's adorable!

I don't care for the parents, but I think Suri is adorable. She has such a sweet little face!

But then, I am one of those people who thinks all babies are cute, no matter what. I don't believe in ugly babies.
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can knock Suri-she is too cute and cuter than a lot of other celebrity babies, like ryder robinson or violet affleck. also, JuicyLucy asked what Suri was wearing. are u ok? shes wearing a tshirt and jeans she'll spit up all over. why would you possibly care what Suri is wearing. It's not like she's naked or wearing dirty clothes.
    I was being sarcastic to prove how ridiculous it is to criticize a child, let alone an infant. Does it make sense now?
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by Hooey View Post
    I don't care for the parents, but I think Suri is adorable. She has such a sweet little face!

But then, I am one of those people who thinks all babies are cute, no matter what. I don't believe in ugly babies.
    Have you ever seen Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter?

I think 98% of all babies/toddlers are cute, but Apple Martin is not in that percentile

Apple looks identical to her father now.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Apple looks identical to her father now.
    *Shudders*

I always thought apple was a cutie-pie.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information