Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at The Memorial Service for Kerry Packer (02/17/2006)

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - The Memorial Service for Kerry Packer (02/17/2006)

Tom and Katie are all smiles at the memorial service . They're acting like they're at a cocktail party. The last time I checked funerals were not considered networking opportunities. There have even been tears at some of the funerals I have attended.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - The Memorial Service for Kerry Packer (02/17/2006)

They look really torn up about the deceased

Quote Originally Posted by LQA33
    They look really torn up about the deceased
    Yeah, their attitude is, "Ha ha, he's dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    Yeah, their attitude is, "Ha ha, he's dead!"
    Now all his money belongs to Scientology. Bwa ha ha ha!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Gold Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at The Memorial Service for Kerry Packer (02/17/2006)

I like them together. I like them a hell of alot more than Brangelina. At least they didn't shit on anybody or lie to be together.

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at The Memorial Service for Kerry Packer (02/17/2006)

[QUOTE=ray shawn]I like them together. I like them a hell of alot more than Brangelina. At least they didn't shit on anybody or lie to be together.[/QUOT

I don't like them period-as a couple or individuals. They both need some help. What young woman in her right mind would consent to a "relationship" after being 'interviewed'...how stupid is that? Wasn't she like his third choice? I am all for love and believe wholeheartedly in romance. But the display they put on for the world is not natural. Even people who deeply deeply love one another don't grope each other all the time. I just can't stand the way he always has to have his hand(s) on her. And look at the pics-show me one pic that doesn't look fake and that the smiles don't look forced...
    I think Tom chose her cause she was weak minded....she willingly and without hesitation decided to convert(?) to Scientology. I know that couples do it every day-convert from one religion to another for the sake of their SO and their future together. But it's not like she went from being a Baptist to Catholic or even Buddist-it is a freaking cult. Period.
    They just make me sick-
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She looks really good. Why could'nt Tom Cruise be the father ? Insemination exists.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyujelly
    She looks really good. Why could'nt Tom Cruise be the father ? Insemination exists.
    There were rumors that he was infertile, I think- and why did he suddenly knock up Katie so fast? He was married to Nicole Kidman for 10 years, and they adopted. He never made any other woman pregnant either. So either it's something fishy going on, or a miracle has happened
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

If he truly is gay, then I doubt he'd be interested in straight sex. His first wife, Mimi Rogers said in interviews that he NEVER wanted to have sex.

I heard that Nicole didn't want kids the good ole natural way, so they adopted the 2 they now have.

If he was thinking about having them naturally - to prove something to the world (being the public or even the scientologists) he would get a woman pregnant to prove himself a "man". The moment that baby is conceived is the last time he would have to worry about having heterosexual sex again.

I don't like them together. They're too fake.

Cool a memorial! It's time to show the big boobage and grin like crazy and show how happy we are, yay!

"Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

Gold Member

Don't worry about her flying. I mean pillows fly on planes all the time. In all seriousness though, she does look pregnant and it's not just the belly. However they both should be beat. She is too far along to safely fly. Both of them are jeopardizing the health of that baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information