Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leaving their hotel to attend at Scientology fundraiser

Bronze Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leaving their hotel to attend at Scientology fundraiser

Apart from all his creepiness and the control-thing - his trousers are too short..... Poor girl, pregnant from a really wealthy man who hasn't got a proper sense of dressin...

Gold Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leaving their hotel to attend at Scientology fundraiser

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    Ugh, he always has his hands on her like he's steering her . . . or afraid she'll bolt.
    That is getting on my nerves!Can't he let the girl walk on her own FFS!Quit pawing at her all the damn time.....

Were they on their way to that firefighter benefit thing? So I guess no one accidentally knocked Tom off the roof! I get the feeling Tom is smirking because he's so happy that his master plan is playing out. He has Katie to control, he has a baby (or someone’s baby) on the way, a baby he will undoubtedly control, he's spent the year telling other people how to live their lives, he's told off Brooke and Matt...he's been a bully all year long and seems very proud of his "accomplishments". He even bought his own sonogram machine---oooh, what a badass he is. He'll eventually get his comeuppance and then, perhaps, he will apologize for being so self-righteous, although, I highly doubt it.

What I think is so funny is that Tom is such a controller yet he's been ensnared (well, allowed himself to become ensnared) by Scientology. He thinks he's actually his own man but he's really just another one of L. Ron's pawns doing the marketing for Scientology. He's a spokesman for a cult. How sad is that? When you are truly happy and comfortable within your own skin you don't have to tell other people off or try to convince people you are master of the universe. Tom acts like a controller because really, he possesses no self-control. The only "things" he feels he can control are other people. By focusing on Katie and Matt and Brooke and the rest of the world he doesn't have to come to terms with who he really is. But, as I mentioned, his day will come and we'll see if his beloved Scientology will be able to save him from himself.

I think this is the best Katie has looked in a while.

Tom: Remember, if you're a good little Thetan at this benefit, L. Ron might just beam you down a new pair of high heels!
    Katie (in robot voice): Mib!! Taak!! Taaaaak!!!!! L. Ron! Mib!

Katies' legs look all plumped up.

And call me brainwashed, but I'm starting to believe these two do have some sort of 'real' feelings for each other. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mia981
    so, when it's time for him to help her, he doesn't??? wtf???

I have to say that the botox thing was a very bad idea. he looks like crap (more crap, of course).

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

his suits too tight, pants too short, shoes too big, and his heels are too high. He's yucky and creepy.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterly17
    And call me brainwashed, but I'm starting to believe these two do have some sort of 'real' feelings for each other. LOL
    You know what, I'm thinking that too. Maybe they are both so wacky that there is some truth to this relationship. Or they are just convincingly growing on each other. Or they have been brainwashed to "fall in love", that is, whatever "love" means to them. It's all so bizarre that who knows, maybe they really have a reason to constantly be so "excited." But wait, they haven't even been together for a year! Hmmm, the newness will eventually wear off but the question is will any kind of reality ever set in???? Can anything "realistic" permeate the mind of the Cruiser??? Ahhhhh.... Crap, now I'm too confused to type anymore. Talk amongst yourselves.

Bronze Member

Yuck

SVZ

Default Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise ushering her into a car

Bronze Member

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise ushering her into a car

Just because she's (allegedly) pregnant, does it mean she's totally incapacitated? Tom is doing everything for her: holding back her hair so she can blow out candles on a cake, ushering her into vehicles, etc.

I'll bet that is really a pillow under her dress, and the real baby is growing in a test tube at Scientology headquarters.

SVZ

Default Re: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise ushering her into a car

she is being treated like a child..............if Tom wasn't such a freak, well nothing. Tom is a freak.

She looks very pretty here though.

maybe it'll be a normal kid...nah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information