Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at Isabella's basketball game. (03/12/2006)

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at Isabella's basketball game. (03/12/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by A*O
    Because I don't have a life I've been trawling through google. The pregnancy was announced last October but they were careful not to say how far along she was then, nor a due date. The best I can find is "March/April" so I guess she's more or less on track.

Thanks for checking

We at GR with our enquiring minds always need to know these vital details.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Silver Member

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes at Isabella's basketball game. (03/12/2006)

It looks like he's plumping up right along with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen541
    i can't stand them. go away.
    Tom I can live without;on my better days I am amused by him when he is being particularly outrageous-eg., swinging from the balcony at the Kanye West concert. I'm starting to feel sorry for Katie, or maybe I've read too many "Life and Style" articles. She looks pretty miserable, as though she has got herself into a quagmire she cannot wiggle out of .

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen541
    i can't stand them. go away.
    They can't go away just yet. Not until she has the baby and has postpartum depression (faux case of PPD anyways) and Tom has to be the HERO again and discover something new that docs for ages haven't figured out so he can be King of the fucked up World again.

THEN we pray he will just jump of a cliff somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    They can't go away just yet. Not until she has the baby and has postpartum depression (faux case of PPD anyways) and Tom has to be the HERO again and discover something new that docs for ages haven't figured out so he can be King of the fucked up World again.

THEN we pray he will just jump of a cliff somewhere.
    Oh really? Do you think Tom will go in his lab and invent some kind of anti-postpartum depression drug and make all the docs and researchers look stupid?

he looks like he's about to crush her hand off

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by limey
    It looks like he's plumping up right along with her!
    haha, I was just thinking the same thing.

They're looking more and more alike by the day!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Katie's black bra is showing I thought Scientology didn't allow preg women to wear revealing clothes.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Girlfriend's getting wide like a truck. What an ugly "couple"!!!
    Nope.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Pregnancy has turned her into a beast. She used to be skinny, another Brit-Brit!

Eh, I looked like shit for the lasts four months of my second pregnancy. I was so huge I could barely walk...had to stop every ten feet to catch my breath. That kid was BIG. Of course, I actually WAS pregnant.

Anyway, considering the rumors awhile back that this pregnancy is the result of a fling she had with an unnamed brit, wouldn't it be hilarious if it came out and was of another race? I'd like to see Tom doing backflips trying to explain that one.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I bet she has the baby before the end of the Month. If i had to put a date on it I would say March 29 2006.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information