Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

Default Re: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

Cruise's smile always looks so forced and unnatural.. he's trying too hard and it's so painfully obvious.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Elizabeth Taylor @ BAFTA Awards - 11/10/05

^^ Grimm, I have always thought the same thing exactly! He never seems to be genuine, unless he's berating Matt Lauer, heh heh...

that's why I can't watch any Cruise movies.. it's ALWAYS tom cruise playing tom cruise in a costume. The guy never seems to become anybody else as a character.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You're right. He did as best he could in Interview with the Vampire, but even then it was like he was dressed up for Halloween. I'm no Tom fan. I like to be able to see the character, not the actor, when I watch a movie.

Katie is 5'10". Since they're at an awards show and wearing dress shoes, this gives Tom the opportunity to discretely wear 3 or 4 inch "lifts" and he's still a good inch or two shorter than she is. I don't think that Tom is an inch above 5'6" without help from his platforms.

Wow, they both look like crap.

The color of that dress is however beautiful.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Katie is 5'10". Since they're at an awards show and wearing dress shoes, this gives Tom the opportunity to discretely wear 3 or 4 inch "lifts" and he's still a good inch or two shorter than she is. I don't think that Tom is an inch above 5'6" without help from his platforms.
    She's 5'8.
    Lao-tzu

I just looked at all the pics again - her poor parents.
    Lao-tzu

Silver Member

God, I wish he would stop with the kissing all the time!!! That would drive me absolutely crazy, even if I was totally in love with someone.

And poor Elizabeth Taylor, she stops hanging out with Michael Jackson only to be stuck with Tom and Katie!

he looks different, I think he got botox.

she looks like a lost little girl. a lost little girl who is 6 months pregnant, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    She's 5'8.
    Wow... that's even worse for Tom. Yea... he's definitely 5'6" or under.

it's not really. le looooves to wear his heels...

Elite Member

I think what's different about Tom is that he is smiling with his mouth closed for once. And yeah, he looks bloated.

yeah, they are not all over each other in all the pictures... that's strange...

but he looks even worse now. he reminded me of christopher reeve after the accident.

I don't buy for a second that this girl has gone from chris klein to tom cruise.

Silver Member

HA! Thumbelina is starting to resemble Danny De Vito as "The Penguin" in these pics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information