Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend a meeting in Santa Monica (08/24/2006)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend a meeting in Santa Monica (08/24/2006)

I don't think she looks good at all. When she doesn't have that grin and bear it 'smile' on her face, she looks like she's getting 'mentally challenged persons' mouth'...the one where the mouth sort of takes on a life of its own. And I agree, as much as I love to mock the dwarf, I do feel sorry for her. She is in WAAAAYYYYY over her head.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend a meeting in Santa Monica (08/24/2006)

I really wonder what in the hell she could possibly be smiling about? That she's with a crazy midget? That she gave birth to a pillow?? That she now worships aliens??? So many proud moments
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I wish that I knew what he's thinking about doing for the rest of his career... and wonder if he'll ever realize any of his own personal limitations?

Perhaps she has some new fall clothes and is just wearing the coat like a suit jacket. Celebs started getting the fall stuff long ago. The second the temp dips below 90 at noon I am wearing black tights!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend a meeting in Santa Monica (8/24/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Why is she wearing a wool winter coat?
    My guess is that they need to cover up the hybrid that's been replacing Katie after she got abducted by the aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I don't think she looks good at all. When she doesn't have that grin and bear it 'smile' on her face, she looks like she's getting 'mentally challenged persons' mouth'...the one where the mouth sort of takes on a life of its own. And I agree, as much as I love to mock the dwarf, I do feel sorry for her. She is in WAAAAYYYYY over her head.
    Everything about this sentence makes me laugh

I see his teeth are drifting over to one side again. Time for new braces!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Katie Holmes looks so bad and fat and....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information