Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tara Connor (Miss USA) at NBC Today Show (02/01/07)

Also, I'm not buying it, but it would be a wonderful thing if she really had cleaned herself up and stayed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    is she the pageant chick from project runway...that question has been buggin me for so damn long....if it is i bet keane is pissed now.
    Yes, that's her.

Actually, I figure it's Malan that's laughing his ass off right now. I still blame her for him being kicked off Project Runway.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    Absolutely! For me, to just have one drink is very very hard. For most people, it's no problem. Alcoholism runs in my family but neither of my parents drink. I was never around it but truly have to watch myself when I drink. It is in the genes or something; I believe it is a fact that genetically we can be predisposed to addiction...but again, choices and self-control, man.
    im not trying to minimize what you are saying in any way...but could it be that you just like to drink and be drunk/tipsy? that may not mean you have a disease. you just like to drink. i want 10 cookies, but have 2. and if it's really hard, that doesnt mean i am predisposed to overeating. maybe bad example, but i hope you see what i mean.

Miss USA isn't based on looks, or there would be a ton of gorgeous airheads competing. It's based on intelligence, talent and charisma.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

nasty

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Miss USA isn't based on looks, or there would be a ton of gorgeous airheads competing. It's based on intelligence, talent and charisma.
    you're being sarcastic right? they don't even have a talent portion hahahahaha

I don't mean a talent show where they each juggle or something, I mean talented in general.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Sorry, Miss USA has always just seemed like a beauty contest to me. The pageant isn't looking for a down-home sweet 'n' wholesome Miss America type;they want someone sexy with a hot bod. I have to admit their winners are usually very attractive, although Tara Conner seems on the rough side.

She was quite an airhead at the pageant last year and very plastic. But she is pretty, there is no denying that.

Yes Miss USA looks for a hot chick. I think the main criteria is charisma and sexiness. There was a time when the Miss Universe Organisation (that owns Miss USA) looked for intelligent women (Sushmita Sen, Chelsi Smith, Brooke Lee, Mpule, Wendy Fitzwilliam,Lara Dutta) but that has changed now.

Imo, Tara Conner is more attractive than most recent Miss USAs. Too bad she sucks.

I think she's pretty.

She looked better on Project runway though.

Elite Member

I don't mean a talent show where they each juggle or something, I mean talented in general.
    and in what way are they talented? because they have a nice gown and look hot in a bikini. oh wait...there is one question they must answer. it's a freakin beauty contest.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I cant believe out of all of America, there wasn't a prettier girl.
    There are millions of better looking girls, but from my experience the people that actively compete in beauty contests are not the best looking people. I've never been impressed with too many of these beauty queens because I see more beautiful women on a daily basis.

Elite Member

^^yes. but i do think the miss universe pageant has beautiful girls.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    is she the pageant chick from project runway...that question has been buggin me for so damn long....if it is i bet keane is pissed now.
    Believe it or not, she is. She was waaaay hotter then! Hell, she and Kayne probably went out and partied/bonded between shared "bumps" after that show was done.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Her little sob story was crap. She shouldn't have been given the 2nd chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information