Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shania Twain at the Academy of Country Music Awards (05/15/07)

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM View Post
    ^She's only had her teeth fixed...
    Hmmm, I'm not sure. Sometimes it looks like she had her boobs done (if not added implants, then at least had them lifted) and something about her eyes, too.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I dont think there are any photos of the 'old shania'. She was one of the smart ones who came into the spotlight already made-over so there are no before or after comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I dont think there are any photos of the 'old shania'. She was one of the smart ones who came into the spotlight already made-over so there are no before or after comparisons.
    There are and some videos, too, but all on Shania forums where one needs to register first. They even discuss her horrid teeth, from a fan point of view of course so totally unbiased

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus!

^She's only had her teeth fixed...
    no she's had lots done and i like shania cuz she's an ontario gal. but she was a dog in the woof woof sense

love her. and shes really pretty
    You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    And breast implants.
    Are you sure Shania had breast implants? How do you know?

Her breasts seem to hang, bounce, and jiggle very naturally. They just seem like natural ol' big boobs to me.

But I could be wrong. I'd certainly love to test them in person.

I don't think she's had implants. And facial work? I don't buy it. Prove me wrong if so (the eyes look exactly the same...)

But my god, those original teeth *scared*

Elite Member

if she had facial ps then the job was flawless.

she is one of the prettiest women out there. amazing. So freakin gorgeous.

I don't think she's had implants. And facial work? I don't buy it. Prove me wrong if so (the eyes look exactly the same...)

But my god, those original teeth *scared*
    She was quite flat chested in some of those earlier pix, I mean: nearly pancake flat and she had no eyelids. Now, if you gain weight or have a baby, your breasts can grow. However, that usually means that your face changes too, often also noticable in your eyes and eyelids. So if she gained weight, her already non-existent eyelids would have only gotten worse, yet instead they got bigger

***** celeb

Gold Member

I think she had boob job after having a baby a few years ago. Sometimes pregnancy can wreak havoc on even the nicest pair of boobs. I agree about the eyes looking different also. Shania strikes me as someone who would embrace plastic surgery to hold on to her looks.

Bronze Member

Shania's High School Yearbook pic

Pics of her in her early 20's

A pic of her at the Deerhurst hotel, where she got discovered right before she went to Nashville

She definitely had large breasts when she was at Deerhurst, but there's a rumor that she was sleeping with the manager of the resort in exchange for gifts - including cosmetic surgery. She could have had work done then.

Its hard to tell her chest size from those other early pics, but I dont think she was flat-chested. Shania has said in various interviews that she was self-conscious because she had large breasts as a teenager. But she doesnt always seem 100% truthful in her interviews, either.

And finally, here's Shania at the ACMs this week. Her breasts do look quite big, and perky for a nearly 42 year old, and it wouldn't surprise me if she got a breast lift while she's been out of the spotlight for many months. She could easily have gotten work done since she's now often away from the public eye. I don't think she got implants recently, but a breast lift could be very possible.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by leigh View Post
    Shania strikes me as someone who would embrace plastic surgery to hold on to her looks.
    Yeah, Shania has said this herself. In a candid interview in 2005 she said that she's not against plastic surgery, and that she would consider it in the future. And her idol is Dolly Parton, so both major face and boob work wouldn't be out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post

Shania's High School Yearbook pic
    Hmm, are you sure that high school pic is not photoshopped? I've seen old footage of her AFTER her high school graduation and her teeth looked much, MUCH, worse than this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonx View Post

And finally, here's Shania at the ACMs this week. Her breasts do look quite big, and perky for a nearly 42 year old, and it wouldn't surprise me if she got a breast lift while she's been out of the spotlight for many months. She could easily have gotten work done since she's now often away from the public eye. I don't think she got implants recently, but a breast lift could be very possible.

Her breasts look kinda flat to me in these two pix.

***** celeb

Elite Member

I always thought Shania was beautiful. She's always had such a cute figure and she has a pretty face. I'm not too crazy about her personality in interviews (she always comes across a little dry), but hey, at least she's not arrogant. If I woke up one morning looking like her, I sure wouldn't complain....haha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information