Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Britney Spears goes to Millennium dance studio (04/23/07)

Bronze Member

Liposuction, what??

She might have lost some weight and now have a midriff worthy to flaunt, but she's pure ugly. All I see when I look at her is a woman who is not present for her baby boys. To me that's far uglier than a wobbly gut and multiple chins.

Elite Member

I dont like to defend her but...all we see is 5 seconds of her life photographed. There are heaps of working mothers out there who probably see their children even less then she does. How do we not know that she doesnt spend time with her boys? We are not there when she's home. Hell we're barely there at all. And lets face it, the photographers hounding her dont get her home any faster.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Lani, everybody KNOWS she doesn't see her children. She sees them every couple of weeks and even then, she cuts it short to go shopping. She is out all the time, and she is NEVER seen with them. The woman is trash. Just a selfish little stupid ugly twat. I feel sorry for her sons to have such a monster for a mother.

Elite Member

I'm just playing devils advocate. I dont like her. I dont believe that she see's her kids. I'm just saying that I dont always believe what I read or what 'sources' say.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Bronze Member

Someone got some help from a scalpel and suction!!!!

No way she became that taught in the span of a month---fat cells don't disappear because you tell them to. Especially when you are woman and you have a little extra in your midsection, hips, butt, and thighs. That shit hangs on for dear life!!!

She's never really going to be able to Little Miss Beloved in the eyes of the public...I agree with those who said she's over and she should go home and be a mother. She was too young to have them and it looks like she's realizing that now. OOpsies. Maybe she'll "wrap it up" next time.

DAMN!! lol girl looks GOOD!

Gold Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ill never believe she achieved these reuslts naturally. i refuse to believe she went from this Awful Plastic Surgery: Britney Looks More Hideous Than You Think
    to the above pictures in 1.5 months.
    I agree its possible. I have lost 40 pounds in 9 weeks, and it wasn't easy, but its MUCH EASIER to do so when you are 24, when you are 44. But it can be ACHIEVED.This lady I know lost 56 pounds in 3 and a half months, and she looks unbelievable. I wish I was cut like Britney, but my body isnt something that looked probable last year but it happens. (I had to do it for my surgery a breast reduction and I have another 7 to go and its hard, but when you want something you WILL do it)

One thing Britney ALWAYS had it seemed was the willpower after Fedex, to GET HER CAREER BACK. We can take out the drinking, the clubbing and the possible post partpum depression and you still had the Britney that wanted her OLD LIFE. I think the only way she can be a good mom to her kids, is if she is happy and she is NOT going to be a happy person if she dosent at least try and see if she can regain her popularity and I'm sure she can. She has Neyo wanting to write songs for her, she has top producers ready to give her material, she even allegedly has Justin wanting to work/help her.

As for her hats/wigs, I'm sure she takes them off at home or something because they have to itch. By the time she comes out with a album late this year or next, her hair will be long enough on its own to attach extensions to it.

Gold Member

How I lost weight was exercising a hour or two every night, stop all sodas, and would only drink juice occasionally. No more chips, popcorn, candy, cookies, anything that taste good was basically out. Every once in a while I have a slice of pizza, a piece of chicken but it was the exception no longer the rule and drink water by the gallon. Thats all the advice I have. But again I am 24, so that maybe made ALL the diffrence.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl View Post
    Her body gets better day by day!!!
    Yes... now is it hard work and dancing or lipo??

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Well it looks like Britney actually became a drug addict, so there you go. But it's well known that she drove herself HOURS every day working out to maintain that butt, those legs and that stomach (the former ones, that is).
    So does every celebrity who cares. If PS could achieve surgery LIKE THIS, why havent the other tarts in Hollywood done it? Because unlike Britney (who I am neutral about) she was USED to doing it. Same with Beyonce how she kept on about losing 20 pounds in like a month for Dreamgirls, people question how its possible, its possible. Especially for a celebritys like them that are USED TO WORKING OUT all day. They say Usher is known to do over 1500 crunches a day to keep his stomach plus his other workout, same with Britney before Fedex she was doing a 1000 easy, and it wasnt hard because they had her doing so since day one. I'm sure these stars are hungry CONSTANTLY, but they deal. Whats more important to be rich or pig out?

We seen Janet that will get fat as hell when she is NOT working, and as soon as tour/album season rolls around she is FIT. She puts on baby weight times 2 without a kid. I feel sorry for her because it must kill her to do so and she is now 40, what she was doing at 25.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    She might have lost some weight and now have a midriff worthy to flaunt, but she's pure ugly. All I see when I look at her is a woman who is not present for her baby boys. To me that's far uglier than a wobbly gut and multiple chins.
    absolutely agree w/ you venus!! blechhhh @ her.

well her body is basically back to how it was during the latter portion of her high time http://www.wirelessfirst.com/images/press_vma03c.jpg

however a few more lbs to go and some serious tanning before she looks like this again
    Go Britney Spears Pics - MTV Video Music Awards 2000 Pictures
    http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz275outcome1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    How I lost weight was exercising a hour or two every night, stop all sodas, and would only drink juice occasionally. No more chips, popcorn, candy, cookies, anything that taste good was basically out. Every once in a while I have a slice of pizza, a piece of chicken but it was the exception no longer the rule and drink water by the gallon. Thats all the advice I have. But again I am 24, so that maybe made ALL the diffrence.
    Well done on your weight loss! 40 pounds in 9 weeks is pretty amazing.

On topic- I don't want britters to be size 2, I think that's way too small for her, I think it's too thin. I think she may push this too far

Go look after your kids brit

i dont think britney has EVER been "too thin", even at her thinnest, she was athletic, not skinny

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information